If you have lost a loved one in a fatal car accident in Johnstown, our firm offers its condolences and wants to fight for justice on your behalf. We expect that you’ve experienced immense grief and financial losses. A car accident lawyer in Johnstown from Berger and Green will lead a wrongful death lawsuit for you, seeking compensation for any economic and non-economic damages you have suffered.
Hiring a Fatal Car Accident Lawyer From Berger and Green to Lead Your Case
While we feel an immense duty to every one of our clients, the responsibility is especially great in fatal car accident cases. The team at Berger and Green will provide a level of legal service that you will be appreciative of, and that service will include:
- Frequent communication: Our team will ease your mind by updating you frequently. We also encourage you to call or text your lawyer anytime you have a question or concern.
- No upfront fee: You will not pay a fee unless we win your case.
- Legal assistance: You should be able to spend time with your loved ones, work through your grief, and keep your mind off the legal process. Berger and Green will be your tenacious legal advocate.
- The support of a legal team that is familiar with fatal car accident cases in Johnstown: Experience is immensely valuable in our field. Our team has represented wrongful death victims for more than 40 years, and this wealth of experience could be hugely beneficial to your case.
We will do everything possible to obtain justice for you and in your loved one’s memory.
Listen to Berger and Green’s Former Clients…
Former clients of Berger and Green describe what to expect when you hire a fatal car accident lawyer from our firm:
- “So we decided to call Berger and Green and from the very first phone call they helped me through every question that I was asked. All you had to do is be honest and upfront and they took it away from there.”
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just, you know, a phenomenal experience.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Our attorneys have relevant experience, extensive legal training, and a deep appreciation for our clients. You will have a one-on-one relationship with your car accident attorney, and they will work tirelessly to obtain a fair financial recovery for you.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Johnstown, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages We Seek in Johnstown Fatal Car Accident Cases
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that fatal auto accidents, on average, cost more than $1.7 million in economic damages. Your loved one’s accident could be even more expensive, and that is before accounting for the non-economic harm of the collision (which is often more significant than financial harm).
We will identify the full extent of harm your loved one’s fatal accident has caused, and your recoverable damages may include:
Lost Financial Support
A fatal car accident can immediately throw your life into financial uncertainty, costing you:
- The decedent’s income (until their retirement age)
- Any employment-related benefits the decedent afforded their loved ones, such as healthcare and retirement contributions
- The decedent’s domestic contributions, which may include lawn care, handiwork, protection and security, and many other benefits
While these damages may pale in comparison to the loss of a loved one, they are important. Our wrongful death attorney serving Johnstown will work to replace all your financial damages.
Loss of Consortium
The loss of a loved one can deprive surviving loved ones of a spouse, parent, child, or sibling. We account for the non-economic value that your loved one provided, as this is value you’ve lost because of the wrongful death.
Pain and Suffering
Your lawyer may work with a qualified mental health professional to diagnose your pain and suffering, which may include:
- Grief (which can be debilitating)
- Lost quality of life
Many people require medications, counseling, and other types of treatment to cope with a sudden loss. We will include any treatment costs in your wrongful death lawsuit in Johnstown.
Accident-Related Expenses and Funeral Costs
In addition to losing income and other forms of financial support the decedent provided, you may face the cost of:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial
- Any medical expenses related to the fatal accident
- Repairing a vehicle
- Replacing a totaled vehicle
- Temporary transportation
A wrongful death affects everything. We will calculate a settlement target that reflects the depth of your loss.
Johnstown Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Services to Expect When You Hire a Johnstown Car Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green
The Berger and Green team will handle every aspect of your case, including:
- Gathering relevant evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating the value of a fair settlement
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Managing all communications and paperwork
- Taking your case to trial, if that is the right move for your case
Be with your loved ones and focus on recovery while we will lead your lawsuit.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
We may face a strict deadline for filing your case, as 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally grants us only two years to file a fatal car accident lawsuit. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will act quickly to file your case, but you must call us to start the process.
Connect with Berger and Green today for your free consultation.