If your loved one died from injuries they suffered in a fatal car accident, you deserve justice for your economic and noneconomic damages. Please accept our firm’s condolences and allow our team to pursue the financial recovery you and your loved ones are entitled to receive.
Berger and Green has helped many clients facing the aftermath of a wrongful death—let us help you, too. An Aliquippa car accident lawyer from our firm will handle all legal responsibilities. Entrusting us with your case allows you to cope with your loss instead of fighting for a financial recovery.
How Berger and Green Sets Itself Apart From Other Personal Injury Firms Serving Aliquippa, PA
We take measures to set ourselves apart from other law firms. We hope these defining features lead you to trust us with your fatal car accident case:
- Unparalleled client service: We aim to provide unmatched service to our clients. This means listeningrather than merely speaking to our clients. It also means accommodating your case-related requests, providing frequent updates, and handling your case like it was our loved one who passed away.
- More than four decades of experience: There is no substitute for experience in our professional field, especially when leading wrongful death cases. Our firm offers more than 40 years of relevant legal experience. Four decades of serving clients provide priceless insight that should instill confidence that Berger and Green can lead your case.
- Familiarity with Aliquippa: Aliquippa and Beaver County are important service areas for our firm. We have formed close bonds with many clients in the area. In addition, we have become familiar with Aliquippa’s insurance companies and court systems, positioning us to file and complete your case.
- Results in wrongful death cases: Case results are the report card for personal injury lawyers. Berger and Green has secured many notable results for survivors of wrongful deaths in Pennsylvania. We have delivered much-needed financial relief to countless clients and plan to do the same for you.
An Aliquippa personal injury attorney from our firm will be your determined legal advocate. Let our team serve you so that you can focus on your mental health.
Hear It from Our Former Clients…
Testimonials from our former clients preview the level of dedication you’ll receive from Berger and Green:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger and Green, you know, they’re the best.” — Helene
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh…it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way, I was well-informed.” — Lyman
- “Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork…and addressing everything.” — Ron
You deserve a law firm you can trust. Our firm understands the grief and hardship a wrongful death places upon you. Thus, we’ll carry the load of your case from start to finish.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Aliquippa, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages in Your Aliquippa Fatal Car Accident Case
Our clients often wonder how it’s possible to assign a monetary value to a loved one’s life. While calculating your damages may be complicated, we’re familiar with the process and expect to recover these losses.
Pain and Suffering
Grief is guaranteed in our fatal car accident cases. Thus, we will work with compassionate mental health professionals who may diagnose:
- Sleep disturbances
- Lost quality of life
- Substance abuse
- Suicidal tendencies
The American Psychological Association (APA) explains how grief never truly goes away. Like many damages from wrongful death, we are ready to calculate the lifelong cost of your grief and other forms of pain and suffering.
Loss of Consortium
When you lose a family member in a fatal auto accident, you may also lose:
- Their love, affection, and companionship
- Their guidance
- Other intangible benefits every person provides their loved ones
Our team will get to know the loved one you have lost. We must understand exactly who they were if we are to value your loss of consortium.
Lost Financial Support
A wrongful death in Aliquippa may deprive survivors of these financial benefits:
- The decedent’s salary or wages (through retirement age)
- The decedent’s contributions to the household (handiwork, chores, financial accounting, security, and other benefits you must now replace)
- Any benefits the decedent’s employer provided but no longer does
Our goal is that you’ll never have to pay out of pocket for any expenses caused by a loved one’s tragic passing.
If you face the cost of replacing a vehicle or other property damaged during the crash, we will include these expenses in your wrongful death lawsuit.
Wrongful Death Expenses
We will seek compensation covering funeral costs, burial expenses, medical bills, and other costs related to your loved one’s passing.
Aliquippa Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Services Your Aliquippa Wrongful Death Lawyer Will Provide
Berger and Green is a full-service firm equipped to handle all your case’s demands. So, let us manage every case-related duty, including the following:
- Obtaining all evidence that could benefit your case
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Documenting each of your damages
- Developing a clear, detailed strategy for obtaining the compensation you deserve
- Initiating and leading settlement negotiations with liable parties
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
We will also lead all communications and complete case-related paperwork. Berger and Green manages all these details because you deserve to focus on your health and loved ones during this heartbreaking time in your lives.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
We generally face deadlines for filing wrongful death cases in Pennsylvania, so contact us as soon as possible. Your lawyer is ready to start your fatal car accident case in Aliquippa right now, so there is no reason to delay.
Contact Berger and Green today to complete your free consultation.