Rollover crashes are serious motor vehicle accidents, so injured victims may want to hire an Aliquippa car accident lawyer to seek damages for them. Those injured in these accidents may need more time for recovery and treatment, so they may face a rising pile of high medical bills. If you are recovering from this kind of collision, Berger and Green will work hard for you so you won’t have to take time away from recovery. Our attorneys will handle every step of your case.
An Aliquippa rollover accident lawyer from Berger and Green will fight for your financial compensation. Our firm has the experience and resources your case warrants, so call us today for a free consultation.
Should I Hire My Aliquippa, PA, Rollover Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green?
Choosing a lawyer is a decision you should make carefully. Our firm has worked hard (and continues to work hard daily) to earn our clients’ trust. Our Aliquippa personal injury lawyers go the extra mile to serve our clients. You can hire your rollover accident lawyer from Berger and Green because:
- We know Aliquippa and its courts: As a law firm that has served Pennsylvanians for many years, we have handled our fair share of cases in Aliquippa. This experience allows us to navigate the city and its courts. We will waste no time in investigating your accident and filing your case.
- We have more than four decades of relevant experience: For more than 40 years, Berger and Green has served many auto accident victims. Over the years, our attorneys have learned about the procedures and challenges of rollover accident cases.
- Our attorneys care about our clients: We use a client-focused approach for each case, and our priority is protecting your rights and interests. You can expect respect, compassion, and frequent communication from your Aliquippa rollover accident attorney.
- We will take your case to trial: We aim to secure the compensation you deserve. While we will work hard to secure your financial recovery through a settlement, we will also prepare for trial. As your case moves forward, we will update you and advise you about the necessity of going to trial.
Our contingency fee structure also benefits you. Our firm will cover the costs of completing your case. Your Aliquippa rollover accident lawyer will only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you. Therefore, Berger and Green accepts the financial risk of your case, protecting you in the process.
Here’s What Our Former Clients Say About Berger and Green
Our clients’ opinions matter to us, and they have shared favorable reviews like the following:
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just, you know, a phenomenal experience.”
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
You can review more testimonials from our satisfied clients. If you want to learn more about our firm, call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Aliquippa, call 412-661-1400
We Aim to Recover Monetary Awards for All Your Accident-Related Damages
Rollover accidents are serious. If the force of impact was strong enough to cause your vehicle to roll, your body likely suffered significant trauma. We can seek compensation for expensive damages, which may include:
- Medical bills: Anyone involved in a rollover accident should receive medical attention immediately. Those with injuries may need to go to the hospital, have surgery, and receive other costly medical services. Our team will tally the cost of your accident-related medical bills.
- Vehicle repairs (or replacement of a totaled vehicle): If your vehicle rolled, there is a significant chance it is damaged or destroyed. We will seek compensation for the cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle. We can demand payment for other property damage.
- Lost income: Those who can’t work after a rollover accident may lose income, earning power, performance bonuses, and other work-related benefits. We will value the cost of your accident-related professional damages.
- Pain and suffering (and related treatment): Pain and suffering refers to the non-economic cost of a motor vehicle accident. You may receive compensation for acute physical pain, chronic pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other pain and suffering you experienced.
Our Aliquippa auto accident attorneys and paralegals will identify each of your accident-related losses. Before we begin negotiations, we will be certain of our settlement target.
We Will Seek Justice for a Wrongful Death
The University of Virginia explains that rollover accidents are the deadliest type of collision, accounting for 2% of accidents but one-third of vehicle occupant deaths. If you have been affected by a fatal rollover accident in Aliquippa, Berger and Green will pursue justice for your loss with a wrongful death lawsuit if appropriate for your case.
We will seek fair compensation for all accident-related losses, which may include:
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Funeral and burial (or cremation) expenses
- Any other economic or non-economic damages caused by a fatal rollover accident in Aliquippa
We expect to succeed in every case we handle. Success means obtaining compensation that covers your damages.
Aliquippa Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our Legal Team Will Handle Every Detail of Your Aliquippa Rollover Accident Case
You deserve to focus on your health after suffering a devastating crash. You can start by hiring our team to lead your rollover accident case. We will:
- Gather accident-related evidence
- Document your economic and non-economic damages
- Calculate a fair settlement value
- Handle all case-related communications
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Complete any necessary trial
Our team is dedicated to our clients. We will provide frequent updates as we oversee every detail of your case.
Call Berger and Green After an Aliquippa Rollover Crash – Free Consultation
Do not wait any longer to hire an Aliquippa rollover accident lawyer. We may have a brief time to file your case, so we want to start as soon as possible. While we are ready to file your case as soon as possible, we must hear from you first.
Call Berger and Green today and complete your free initial consultation. There is no cost, so there is no reason to delay.