Rollover accidents rank among the most dangerous collisions motorists can have. If you are recovering from such a traffic incident, you should receive compensation for your damages if another’s negligence caused the accident. An Avalon car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will work hard to secure the financial recovery you deserve and nothing less.
Our firm has over 40 years of experience representing auto accident victims in Pennsylvania. We’ve navigated legal challenges and secured substantial client settlements and verdicts. You can call for a free consultation to learn how our Avalon rollover accident lawyers can pursue the compensation you deserve.
Damages You Could Recover After a Rollover Accident in Avalon, PA
When you hire Berger and Green, our directive is clear: Secure the maximum compensation you deserve. We will complete a detailed accounting of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Medical bills: As the National Safety Council (NSC) shows, the more severe your accident-related injuries are, the more expensive your medical bills are likely to be. Our Avalon auto accident lawyers will work alongside doctors to identify your care needs and value your accident-related medical expenses.
- Professional harm: We have helped clients recover compensation for lost income, lost bonuses, missed promotion opportunities, diminished earning power, and other professional damages. Whether you miss work temporarily, indefinitely, or permanently, our Avalon personal injury attorneys will seek fair compensation for your professional harm.
- Pain and suffering: The American Psychological Association (APA) calls post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) a “relatively common” result of motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle accidents and truck crashes. Our team will seek compensable damages for PTSD, depression, anxiety, and any other pain and suffering you experience after your rollover accident in Avalon.
- Vehicle repairs and related property costs: Insurers or negligent parties should cover vehicle repairs and any other property expenses related to your Avalon auto accident. This includes the cost of temporary transportation while you’re waiting for repairs or purchasing a new vehicle.
Our Avalon car accident attorneys know how to value economic and non-economic damages. Even so, we work with economists, doctors, and automotive professionals to ensure our calculations are spot-on—the stakes of your case are too high to do otherwise.
Recoverable Financial Damages in Fatal Rollover Accident Cases
Though they are the most heartbreaking case type, our firm prides itself on leading wrongful death cases. It is critical that surviving loved ones get justice for their losses, and we pursue compensation for our clients’:
- Non-economic losses, which are substantial in wrongful death cases. Pain and suffering (including grief), loss of companionship, loss of parental guidance, and lost quality of life are common in fatal rollover accident cases.
- Economic losses, which may include funeral costs, medical expenses, loss of the decedent’s income and household services, and any other financial consequences of the wrongful death.
Our Avalon traffic accident lawyers always fight for the entire financial recovery clients deserve, and your case will be no different.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Avalon, call 412-661-1400
Why Hire Our Lawyers to Represent You in an Avalon Rollover Collision?
Our attorneys and paralegals have worked hard to set themselves apart in a crowded legal field. Our clients hire our firm because:
- We take cases to trial: We are never content to settle cases unless our client receives complete coverage of their damages. Your rollover accident attorney will set out to negotiate a fair settlement that covers your losses. If we don’t receive a fair offer, we will take your case to trial in Avalon.
- We have secured large financial recoveries: We take on challenging cases, including those that involve large financial recoveries. Insurance companies often fight hardest when large sums of money are at stake, but the Berger and Green team never shies away from challenging cases.
- We use four decades of legal experience to help our clients: Because we’ve represented rollover accident victims for more than 40 years, we know the hours and effort your case will require. Our legal team will resolve your Avalon injury case as efficiently as possible.
- Client satisfaction is non-negotiable at Berger and Green: Lawyers are counselors, meaning they must treat their clients with respect, deference, and dignity. Forty years after opening our doors, Berger and Green has never compromised on client satisfaction.
Our familiarity with Avalon is yet another reason to trust Berger and Green with your case. We won’t waste time navigating Avalon or filing your case—we know the city and its court system.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Clients are best positioned to evaluate a law firm, and our former clients speak highly of the Berger and Green team:
- “[Our attorney] was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family.”
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.”
We frequently receive these kinds of reviews from our clients, which comes as no surprise considering our firm’s dedication to our clients.
Avalon Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How the Berger and Green Team Will Lead Your Rollover Collision Case in Avalon
As a full-service law firm, Berger and Green will lead every step of your lawsuit or claim in Avalon. Expect us to:
- Gather evidence that proves your claims about what happened
- Document your damages, even the ones with no fixed cost attached
- Calculate the cost of your damages
- Hire experts to strengthen your case
- Negotiate a settlement with the opposing party
- Lead any necessary trial proceedings
Also expect frequent case updates. When you call, we answer. With Berger and Green leading the fight for compensation, you’ll have no question about your case’s status.
Call Us Now for a Free Consultation – We Can Help After an Avalon, PA, Rollover Crash
Our firm generally faces a deadline for filing rollover accident claims. Don’t wait to contact our team—missing the filing deadline could prevent you from receiving any money you are entitled to.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation. Find out how an Avalon rollover accident attorney from our team will pursue your financial recovery.