Offering a Full-Service Injury and Disability Claims Practice
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle all motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents and train accidents. We have experience in motor vehicle accident claims involving drunk drivers, distracted drivers and many other forms of driver negligence.
- Personal injury: We are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. In addition to handling all motor vehicle accident claims, we represent clients in cases involving slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims, work accidents, farm accidents, construction accidents, day care accidents, dog bite attacks, swimming pool accidents, aviation accidents, boating accidents and other general negligence-based claims. Visit our Personal Injury page to learn more.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have suffered a work-related injury or illness, we can help. We are committed to helping clients pursue the full wage and medical benefits they are entitled to receive. We handle cases involving work accident injuries, industrial accident injuries, repetitive stress injuries, occupational illness, aggravation of a pre-existing condition and other work-related injuries. Visit our Workers’ Compensation page to learn more.
- Product liability: Product manufacturers may be liable for damages resulting from dangerous and defective products. If a product is dangerous or fails to provide adequate safety warnings, individuals who have suffered injuries resulting from the product may have a basis to pursue compensation through a product liability claim. Our experienced product liability attorneys have successfully obtained compensation on behalf of clients in cases involving a variety of products. Visit our Products Liability page to learn more.
- Medical malpractice: Have you been injured as a result of medical negligence? Have you lost a loved one due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or hospital? Our experienced medical malpractice lawyers can help.
- Social Security Disability: We help people who are seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Our attorneys have handled thousands of Social Security Disability cases. We have a strong record of results in SSDI and SSI appeals.
- Other benefits: We also assist clients who are seeking veterans benefits andlong-term disability benefits.
We are resourceful and vigorous advocates who know how to get results. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Every Case Is Unique
Helping accident victims and those who are disabled
We aggressively pursue all types of cash awards for people who are injured or disabled. We guide people through the Social Security Disability process, from filing an initial application to handling any necessary appeals. Attorney Berger serves on the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) Board of Directors and has been invited to lecture on a variety of subjects concerning SSD at the NOSSCR national conventions.
What to Expect When You Contact Us
When you contact our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, law office, you can be confident that you are retaining exceptional and effective legal representation. Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to bringing our clients significant settlements and verdicts in their personal injury cases. Our social security lawyers are dedicated to assisting our clients in obtaining the benefits they deserve. We will fight to obtain the money you need to carry on with your life.
Please contact our Pittsburgh law firm if you are in need of an aggressive and effective team of personal injury and Social Security Disability attorneys. Call us toll free at (412) 661-1400 for a free case evaluation. You can also complete our online contact form.
To schedule a free consultation with an attorney at our Pittsburgh law office, call (412) 661-1400 or contact us by e-mail. We handle all personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorneys’ fees or costs to us unless we recover compensation for you. Berger and Green offers free home and hospital visits.