At Berger and Green, we understand that rollover accidents are traumatic, often resulting in serious injuries due to the nature of the crash. The distressing experience of a vehicle rollover, potentially involving multiple impacts, increases the likelihood of substantial harm.
It is our firm belief that the at-fault or liable party for your rollover accident in Baldwin should be accountable for the full spectrum of damages, including your medical expenses, loss of earnings, mental health care, and other damages that have arisen as a result of the accident.
At Berger and Green, we pride ourselves on providing tailored legal consultation and services and are committed to deploying our resources to advocate for the financial restitution you rightfully deserve. Contact us today to learn how a dedicated Baldwin car accident attorney can handle your case.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Rollover Accident in Baldwin
Any motor vehicle accident can result in severe injuries or a wrongful death. Rollover accidents, though, tend to be uncommonly serious. Therefore, as a rollover accident victim in Baldwin, you may hire a personal injury lawyer because:
- You have lost a loved one and are working through grief
- You suffered crash-related injuries and must focus on a complete recovery
- You have little or no experience seeking financial compensation for a rollover accident
- You cannot afford to lead your own case
You may have multiple reasons for hiring a lawyer. Motor vehicle accident victims often partner with an attorney because the lawyer:
- Handles every step of the case, allowing you to focus on your health
- Covers the upfront cost of completing the case
- Provides crucial advice
An attorney from our legal team will aim to ease your stress and worry after your rollover accident. Just as importantly, we will work to secure the maximum compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Baldwin, call 412-661-1400
Why Choose Your Rollover Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green?
At Berger and Green, we put our all into every case we handle, and our clients notice. Some of the top reasons to hire your rollover accident lawyer from our law firm include:
- Our track record: For over 40 years, the lawyers at Berger and Green have represented auto accident victims. Our attorneys know the steps necessary to win a rollover accident case. We rely on real-world experience as we develop your case strategy and fight for your financial recovery.
- Our dedicated attorneys: Our lawyers form a personal connection with clients. There’s no need to doubt that your rollover accident attorney is dedicated to ensuring your recovery. Expect regular case updates, and also expect to have your lawyer’s phone number.
- Our familiarity with Baldwin (and greater Pennsylvania): Berger and Green is a fixture in Pennsylvania, including Baldwin. Because we know the city and its civil courts, we can quickly investigate your accident claim, file your case, and resolve the legal process.
- Our personalized legal approach: You are unique, as are your needs from your attorney. Your lawyer will build your case around you and your accident. If you have any special requests from our firm, we will do everything possible to accommodate those wishes.
- Our contingency fee structure: We use a contingency fee structure that protects you financially. We require no upfront fee. If we win your case, we will receive a portion of your settlement or verdict. If you do not receive accident compensation, we do not receive a fee.
Our client-first approach sets Berger and Green apart. We will show you respect, fairness, and honesty throughout your case. You can focus on recovery, grieving, and other obligations because we lead your case.
Baldwin Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Punitive Damages in Your Baldwin Rollover Accident Case
Your Baldwin rollover accident attorney from Berger and Green will seek fair compensation for the cost of your accident injuries. This cost could have both economic and non-economic components, including:
Such damages may include:
- Loss of income
- Diminished earning power
- Missed performance bonuses
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions
- Lost benefits
We will also consider the psychological and emotional toll of unemployment or earning less than you did before the automobile accident.
Regardless of whether you suffered a paralyzing injury, broken bones, or cuts and bruises, your medical care costs could include:
- Emergency transport and treatment
- Hospital services
- Medical records, including imaging
- Doctors visits (possibly including specialist visits)
The National Safety Council (NSC) highlights the economic cost of a disabling auto accident. This high cost may reflect the need for medical professionals and equipment, long-term caregiver costs, and other disability-specific items and services.
Berger and Green will work to ensure you receive fair compensation for all accident-related medical bills.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering from a rollover accident may include:
- Physical therapy for pain
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Lost quality of life
- Sleep problems
You may have specific mental health conditions (like anxiety or depression) caused by the accident. Our team will assign a fair value to your pain and suffering. We will also value the cost of related mental health treatment.
We will seek compensation for vehicle repairs, replacement of damaged property, and all other accident-related property costs.
If your loved one passed away during or after a rollover accident, please accept our team’s deepest sympathies. A Baldwin rollover accident lawyer from our team will measure the toll of your tragic loss. We will demand that liable parties pay for the harm they have caused.
How Our Firm Will Fight for Your Settlement or Verdict in Baldwin
Leave the entirety of your case to the team at Berger and Green. Using our team and resources in your favor, we will:
- Secure evidence
- Document the accident scene and damages
- Calculate a fair settlement
- Lead your accident settlement negotiations
- Take your case to court if we need to
- Handle every other detail of your case
Focus on your health, while Berger and Green focus on your financial recovery.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
Our firm will put you first. With several attorneys who have achieved impressive results in rollover accident cases, you will be in capable hands with Berger and Green. A Baldwin rollover accident lawyer from our team will make your financial recovery their priority.
Call Berger and Green today to complete your free initial consultation.