You can rest and recover after a hit and run accident while a lawyer fights for your financial recovery. An Aliquippa car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will seek compensation for medical care, lost income, property expenses, and other damages you have suffered.
We may need to work with local law enforcement to identify the liable motorist. Thus, an Aliquippa hit and run accident lawyer from our firm will consult the police, calculate your damages, and fight for the settlement you deserve.
Are Hit and Run Accident Cases More Complicated Than Most?
Hit and run cases can become more complicated than cases where all motorists remain at the scene. However, our firm has helped many hit and run accident victims secure compensation for damages. Thus, we’re prepared to take these steps:
- Pursue the motorist who fled the accident scene: Our firm is familiar with Aliquippa’s law enforcement agencies. So, we will work alongside the agency investigating your accident, sharing any information about the at-fault motorist’s identity.
- Determine all your options for seeking compensation: Our case strategy often depends on whether we identify the motorist who fled the crash. However, if we determine who the motorist is, you could file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against them. We’ll also establish whether you can hold another party responsible for your losses.
- Lead every step of your case: Completing a hit and run case means managing several responsibilities at once. But you can rely on Berger and Green to communicate with law enforcement officers, build your case, and resolve the claim or lawsuit as efficiently as possible.
You don’t need to worry about handling investigations, insurance claims, or lawsuits. Instead, let Berger and Green oversee these for you.
For a free legal consultation with a Hit and Run Accident lawyer serving Aliquippa, call 412-661-1400
Reasons to Hire Your Aliquippa Personal Injury Lawyer from Berger and Green
The lawyer you choose to lead your case will have your financial future in their hands—it is critical you choose correctly. By choosing your Aliquippa hit and run accident attorney from Berger and Green, you partner with a law firm that:
- Has helped many hit and run victims in Aliquippa: We have secured many settlements and judgments in Beaver County, providing familiarity with the city and its civil justice system. Our relevant experience allows us to complete your case without delay.
- Has over 40 years of personal injury experience: We’ve overcome countless challenges and obtained millions in financial recoveries over more than four decades. Attorneys gain valuable experience with each case, so our decades-long track record should give you confidence.
- Spares no expense: Our firm builds the strongest case possible, regardless of cost. You won’t pay your Aliquippa personal injury lawyer any upfront fees. We will hire experts and take other necessary measures to strengthen your case—and we’ll only receive payment if we win.
- Takes cases to trial: Our first goal is securing a fair settlement. However, a trial is always an option for our clients. So, if the circumstances of your case lead us to the courtroom, we’ll be ready to argue your case before a judge and jury.
You can expect transparency, honesty, and a team effort to secure your financial recovery when you hire a hit and run accident lawyer from our firm.
Aliquippa Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Damages We Will Seek to Recover in Aliquippa
Our lawyers always seek every dollar our clients deserve for the economic and noneconomic damages they incurred in a hit and run accident.
As we calculate your case’s worth, we will include the cost of these expenses:
- Ambulance transport
- Diagnostic imaging
- Doctor’s appointments
- Medical equipment
- Mental health treatment for emotional trauma
- Physical therapy
Our personal injury attorneys work with medical professionals to determine your accident-related damages. These experts also help us project the future cost of care for long-term or permanent injuries.
Your recoverable professional damages may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Missed bonuses
- Lost promotion opportunities
In addition, we will project future losses if you cannot work due to a disabling injury.
Pain and Suffering
We will consult mental health professionals to evaluate your pain and suffering. Hit and run accident victims often experience this typical noneconomic damage. We will calculate its value and include it in your demand claim.
Services Your Hit and Run Lawyer from Berger and Green Will Perform
Pennsylvania is a no-fault state, meaning your insurer pays for covered losses from your crash regardless of who is at fault. Additionally, you might have purchased uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, which could be critical if law enforcement officers can’t identify the fleeing motorist.
If law enforcement offices find the at-fault motorist, you could file against their policy or file a personal injury lawsuit. We will advise you on your best option once we have all the relevant facts. Regardless of which strategy we employ, expect our team to:
- Protect your rights
- Deal with insurers
- Manage communications
- Complete paperwork
- Obtain evidence
- Document your damages
- Calculate a reasonable settlement amount
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Take your case to trial if necessary
The moment we accept your Aliquippa hit and run case, Berger and Green will fight to deliver all the compensation you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation
We may face a strict filing deadline for your case, so don’t delay contacting us. Our team is ready to speak with you right now. The sooner you hire an Aliquippa hit and run lawyer from our firm, the sooner you can focus your undivided attention on recovery.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.