Hit and run accidents challenge victims to seek compensation for their damages. Rather than identifying the liable motorist and getting their insurance information at the scene, you must investigate to find the motorist and explore options for seeking compensation.
However, an Erie car accident lawyer can lead this process, allowing you to focus on your health. Berger and Green has represented auto accident victims for more than four decades. An Erie hit and run accident lawyer from our firm will investigate your crash and fight for your financial recovery.
Why Berger and Green Is Qualified to Lead Your Erie Hit and Run Accident Case
Hit and run accident cases present several challenges, so you should be confident in your choice of attorney. Berger and Green is a firm you can rely on because:
- We understand Pennsylvania’s insurance laws: Pennsylvania is a no-fault insurance state, which is relevant to hit-and-run accident victims. Your insurance must pay for a portion of your medical care. Our familiarity with Pennsylvania’s insurance laws, rules, and practices will be an asset to your case.
- Our firm has several decades of experience: We’ve represented hit and run victims for more than 40 years. Our experience will allow us to investigate your accident, identify legal strategies, and resolve your case as efficiently as possible.
- We spare no expense in leading hit and run claims and lawsuits: Whether we seek compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit, Berger and Green will exhaust every avenue to building your case. For example, we may hire multiple experts to contribute to your case.
- We will prioritize your auto accident case in Erie: We only accept cases we can give our full attention to. Your Erie personal injury attorney will work diligently to secure a settlement for you. As we move toward a resolution, our team will update you about settlement offers and other developments.
You should also consider the benefits of our contingency fee structure. You won’t pay out-of-pocket fees to hire your Erie hit and run accident attorney. Instead, Berger and Green only receives payment if we secure compensation for you.
With this fee structure, we accept the financial risk of your case. This arrangement provides additional motivation to do everything we can to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Our former clients often leave positive feedback about their experiences with Berger and Green:
- “We sat down, and I knew right away when I met Mark, we were going to get along. He was very precise; he explained things in detail. It was amazing.” — Kim
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays, and addressing everything.” — Ron
These reviews are testaments to our personal injury lawyers’ work ethic and determination. Experience the Berger and Green difference for yourself.
For a free legal consultation with a Hit and Run Accident lawyer serving Erie, call 412-661-1400
Hit and Run-Related Damages You Could Recover
Your personal injury lawyer serving Erie will conduct an in-depth investigation of your damages, which may include the following:
- Discussing the pain and suffering you’ve experienced due to the accident
- Consulting your doctors about your injuries, medical expenses, and treatment course
- Hiring economists to project employment-related damages (e.g., lost income)
- Calculating your economic and noneconomic damages
While your damages are unique, clients injured in traffic accidents often have:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power and other professional damages, like lost bonuses
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
We also represent clients whose family members died in a hit and run collision. Our team will calculate the high cost of losing a loved one if you pursue a wrongful death action in Erie. In this case, please accept our condolences for your loss.
Erie Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Berger and Green Will Lead Every Step of Your Hit-and-Run Case in Erie
A hit and run accident lawyer from Berger and Green will take on many tasks on your behalf.
Create a Strategy for Seeking Compensation
The Pennsylvania Insurance Department notes that your auto insurance policy may cover your medical bills, but the minimum limit for medical benefits coverage is $5,000. Even if you purchased a higher coverage limit, your insurance might not provide enough coverage for your accident-related damages.
As we form a strategy for your case, we will consider:
- All available insurance coverage
- The financial cost of your economic and noneconomic damages
- Whether your damages exceed coverage limits
- Whether filing a lawsuit is necessary to seek the compensation you deserve
Our strategy will also depend on whether we find the hit-and-run motorist and if that motorist has active auto insurance.
Gather Evidence of Negligence
Even when a motorist flees an accident scene, we must prove they caused the accident—this may be essential to holding them financially responsible. We will establish their negligence using the following evidence:
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert testimony
- Video footage
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Police report
Our attorneys serving Erie will act quickly to obtain all useful evidence.
Calculating and Documenting Your Damages
We will obtain documentation of your damages, including medical bills, expert testimony, employment records, and invoices for property expenses. We’ll also calculate the monetary value of your intangible losses like pain and suffering.
Negotiating a Settlement or Proceeding to Trial
Your hit and run accident lawyer will negotiate for the precise monetary recovery you deserve. If the at-fault party or the insurer won’t offer compensation that adequately covers your losses, we will take your hit and run accident case to trial.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
Your initial consultation comes at no cost, and you face no obligation to hire our firm. So, contact Berger and Green today to learn about hiring an Erie hit and run accident lawyer. We look forward to discussing the next steps to getting the compensation you need to maintain your financial health.