Get Compensation With Bellevue Personal Injury Attorneys
If you suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensation. A Bellevue personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green can help you pursue the cost of your medical bills, lost income, and psychological distress through an insurance settlement or lawsuit.
Our goal is to help you recover the cost of your accident-related expenses in a way that suits the details of your situation. Yet, you only have a limited time to act. Under 42 Pa. CSA §5524, you generally have two years from the date of your accident to take your case to court. If you do not act within this deadline, your case could be time-barred.
If you are experiencing substantial medical bills, missed time from work, and pain and suffering, we encourage you to reach out to our team today. To begin a free case review, call Berger and Green at (412) 661-1400.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Bellevue, call 412-661-1400
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Manage in Bellevue
At Berger and Green, we can help you no matter how you were injured.
Some of our practice areas include:
- Automotive collisions. If another driver’s negligence resulted in your injuries, you may be able to pursue the cost of your damages through an insurance settlement. Your legal team can investigate your claim and collect evidence to demonstrate fault and liability.
- Slip and fall accidents. If you were injured while on another party’s property, your lawyer may be able to pursue compensation from the property owner.
- Medical malpractice. All medical caregivers are required to uphold the standard of care. If not, they can be held financially responsible for any injuries you sustained while undergoing treatment.
- Product liability. If you were injured while using a product for its intended purpose, without any modifications, you may be able to hold the product’s manufacturer liable.
- Workplace accidents. If you were injured while on the job, your Bellevue personal injury lawyer can help you apply for workers’ compensation and evaluate your other legal options.
These are just some of the personal injury cases our team manages. We encourage you to reach out to the Berger and Green team today.
Bellevue Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Forms of Evidence That Could Help Your Claim
Your legal team will need to use the evidence in your case to determine who can be held responsible for your losses. The evidence we will need will depend on how your injury occurred. For example, if you got hurt in a car accident, your lawyer can likely use the police report to gain insight into the collision. You may already have forms of evidence in your case that could be used later on to benefit your claim.
These pieces of information could include:
- Photos and videos from the accident scene
- Any accident or police reports
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from a third-party field expert, such as a medical professional or accident reconstruction specialist
- Your medical records
Recoverable Damages in a Bellevue Personal Injury Case
After your lawyer has learned more about how you were injured, they can determine what losses you may recover through a civil action. They can also calculate the cost of your various damages by using any invoices, bills, and receipts that relate to the accident.
Some compensable losses in your case could include:
- Your past, present, and projected medical bills
- Lost income, if the accident and your injuries caused you to miss time from work
- Reduced earning capacity, if your injuries prevent you from working in the same field or degree of employment as before
- Pain and suffering, which compensates you for the physical pain and emotional stress related to the accident
The success of your case depends on the details of your accident and the severity of your injuries. If you experienced serious injuries due to the negligence of another party, consider working with a Bellevue personal injury lawyer. Call Berger and Green now for a free case evaluation at (412) 661-1400.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Services Your Bellevue Personal Injury Attorney Can Provide
Your lawyer will undertake legal obligations that meet the needs of your case. To help you recover compensation for your injuries, your lawyer can:
- Initiate legal action
- Manage all communications with the negligent party (or parties), their legal counsel, and their insurers
- Investigate your case to obtain relevant pieces of evidence
- Assign fault and liability
- Estimate the cost of your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Advise you on settlement offers as they become available
- Represent you in court, if necessary
Speak with a member of our team to learn more about how we can help.
Fees Associated with Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
Hiring a personal injury costs you nothing upfront. We do not accept a retainer and we advance all costs associated with your case. You only owe us attorney’s fees if you recover compensation. If you do not recover compensation, you do not pay us attorney’s fees. There is no risk when you enlist the help of the Berger and Green team.
Start a Free Case Review with Berger and Green
At Berger and Green, we realize that your injuries require your full focus and attention. We want to help you get back on your feet during this challenging time.
No matter how your injuries occurred, we want to get started helping you today. We believe that after suffering injuries because of another party’s negligence, you should not be financially responsible for any related expenses.
The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can get started building a robust case on your behalf. Berger and Green is here to help accident survivors like you. We offer a no-risk, no-obligation free case review. To get started, call (412) 661-1400.