If you or someone you love was injured by someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation. Our Mercer, PA personal injury lawyer will help you file a personal insurance claim or lawsuit. While you focus on your physical and emotional recovery, we get to work building your case.
We will identify the at-fault party and their insurance provider and handle all the details of your case. Our investigation includes uncovering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and negotiating with the insurer. Your case is unlikely to go to court. If it does, our law firm will be right there throughout the process. At Berger and Green, we fight for you and the financial recovery you deserve.
Put Our Law Firm to Work on Your Personal Injury Case
When you trust our law firm to represent you, we do everything that is lawfully within our power to prove your right to compensation. To bolster and support your case, we do all of the following:
- Investigate the cause of your accident
- Interview eyewitnesses
- Recruit experts to testify to the validity of your claim
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Meet all notification and filing deadlines
Our law firm strives to give each client the personalized attention they need and deserve. Our personal injury lawyer will also clarify complex legal and insurance jargon and make sure you’re updated on the progress of your case, so you never feel left in the dark.
We Help You Prove Your Right to Financial Compensation
Knowing the at-fault party in your injury case is only a first step. To ensure you can recover compensation from the at-fault party, we compile evidence that proves the legal components of negligence. They include:
- Duty of care. The person who caused your accident had a duty of care to reasonably keep you safe from harm.
- Breach of duty. This person or entity breached this duty, endangering you.
- Causation. Their negligence or recklessness caused you to have an accident.
- Negligence. The accident you endured caused injuries and other losses for which you deserve compensation.
These elements are proven by the evidence we collect. We will not tax you or your family with evidence collection. Instead, our legal team handles this complex and time-consuming process for you.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Mercer, call 412-661-1400
Recovering Damages for Your Injuries and Related Expenses
After an accident, you can typically recover two types of damages — economic and non-economic.
Commonly requested recoverable damages include:
- Economic damages such as past and future medical bills, lost wages, and loss of future earnings. They also include the costs of repairing or replacing your damaged or destroyed property or its diminished value.
- Non-economic damages such as lasting disabilities and disfiguring injuries. They also include ongoing pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death damages such as the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial. They also include your family’s loss of their financial and household contributions.
Our law firm will make sure you understand which damages you can recover. We also make sure your compensation is accurately assessed before submitting a demand letter or entering negotiations on your behalf.
Evidence Our Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Mercer, PA Compiles for You
The evidence file we build for you will contain proof of the at-fault party’s liability. It will also contain proof of the accident’s financial aftermath. Evidence we collect may include:
- The incident report
- Medical records and bills
- Accident scene photos
- Photos of your injuries
- Witness statements
We also obtain proof of employment and other financial records to document your income loss. Our goal is to recoup income caused by your injuries and the recovery process. Anything you’ve spent or lost as a result of the incident we can pursue on your behalf.
We Make Sure Your Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
In Pennsylvania, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, according to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524. While complying with the statute of limitations is mandatory, many factors of your case can cause it to fluctuate. If your lawsuit is not filed within the allowable time:
- You could be prohibited from filing at all
- It will be dismissed without being heard
- You could lose your leverage over the insurer to pay a fair award
These outcomes could leave you without options for financial recovery. When we handle your case, we help you avoid these costly consequences by making sure your case is filed on time.
Mercer Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Berger and Green’s Personal Injury Practice Areas
If you or someone you love was injured due to negligence, carelessness, or recklessness, our law firm can help. Our personal injury lawyer helps clients in Mercer, PA who were injured in the following ways:
- Boat accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability cases
- Wrongful death cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability cases
- Car and truck accidents
- Dog bite or attack cases
- Medical malpractice cases
- Nursing home abuse cases
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
This list is not exhaustive. If you or a loved one was injured in any accident caused by negligence, Berger and Green will help you fight for financial recovery.
Five-Star Reviews From Previous Clients
Our legal team aims to provide quality and compassionate legal care in our pursuit of your financial recovery. Previous personal injury clients say the following:
- “Their insurance company was not coming through or doing anything to assist me. I know Mark Bennett. I have full trust in his abilities, and I knew that he would work for a company that was respectable and would fight for someone’s rights.” – Emily
- “Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital [and] was able to take all the steps that we needed…I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here, and it was a great decision for our family.” – Lori
Contact Our Consultation Team Today
If you were injured by someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, you could have a case for financial compensation. We can help. Learn more about how hard our Mercer, PA personal injury lawyer fights for injured clients by contacting our Berger and Green consultation team today.