You should be aware of your legal options if you have been in a car accident in Mercer, Pennsylvania. When another party is the reason for the injuries you suffered, you can pursue compensation from them through an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our Mercer car accident lawyer is prepared to guide you through the legal process.
Car accident victims should not have to cover the costs of medical bills and property damage when another party is the reason they were injured. Berger and Green’s car accident lawyers can examine your case, help you hold the reckless driver responsible, and fight for fair compensation.
What Does a Mercer Car Accident Attorney Do To Advocate for Your Financial Recovery?
It’s important to pick the right lawyer to advocate for you when you choose to take legal action. With Berger and Green, you have access to a team of experienced attorneys. Our Mercer personal injury lawyer is prepared to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Since our clients are important to us, we will always keep you informed about your case and respond to any questions you may have. We will also:
- Negotiate for a fair settlement on your behalf
- Identify the liable party or parties
- Gather evidence to prove that another party was the cause of your accident
- Work with expert witnesses to calculate the total value of your case
- Identify the damages you can recover after the accident
- Communicate with all other parties involved in your case, including insurers, witnesses, and the at-fault party’s legal team
Leave all the complex legalities to us. We know how to deal with car accident cases, no matter how complicated they get. Our team is committed to helping you pursue justice from the party who caused your collision.
Client Reviews for Our Mercer Lawyers
At Berger and Green, we work hard to help clients reach a fair case outcome. Here’s what our clients say after working with our firm:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.” – Ron
- ”I was very prepared by the law firm, Bill talked me though all of the things that were going to occur, the events that would be happening during the court hearing. It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” – Maxine
- “Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork…” – Lori
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving Mercer, call 412-661-1400
How Do You Determine Fault in Your Mercer Car Accident Case?
Our team will help you prove that the at-fault party caused your car accident. The liable party could be a reckless driver, an auto parts manufacturer, or a car maintenance worker.
After reviewing your case, Berger and Green will gather any evidence necessary to hold the at-fault party accountable. Evidence could include medical records, police report, photographs, dashboard camera footage, or witness statements. You can hold the negligent party responsible for the damages you suffered.
Mercer Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
You Can Recover Damages After Your Mercer Car Accident
If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to negligence, you may be entitled to financial recovery. You could recover damages that fall into two categories, economic and non-economic damages.
Recoverable economic damages include:
- Medical bills caused by the accident
- Physical therapy costs
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
Non-economic damages you may recover include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Decreased quality of life
- Loss of life enjoyment
Calculating your accident-related losses is not always straightforward, and your settlement may be worth more than you think. Your lawyer can use medical bills and auto shop receipts, for example, to calculate the total cost of your case.
Insurance companies may try to offer you less money than you are entitled to, but the years of experience our firm has managing personal injury cases will be useful in establishing the value of your case.
What Type of Mercer Car Accident Caused Your Injuries?
Our team will investigate your accident to determine how it was caused. Sometimes accidents occur because of:
- Drunk driving
- Inattentiveness behind the wheel
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Drowsy driving
Any of these displays of negligence can lead to accidents such as:
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Left-turn crashes
We can reference the evidence we gather to determine how your accident occurred.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Statute of Limitations on Mercer Car Accident Lawsuits
Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 typically gives you two years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. You may also have a limited amount of time to file a wrongful death or survival action. Your Mercer wrongful death lawyer can explain the statute of limitations that would apply to these cases.
We recommend you get started on your case as soon as possible to avoid missing your chance to recover compensation. Plus, getting started early gives your legal team plenty of time to gather evidence and speak to witnesses.
How Can You Afford a Car Accident Lawyer From Berger and Green?
The car accident attorneys at Berger and Green can work with you on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not pay your lawyer any money upfront to get started on your case. Instead, your lawyer receives no payment until they win or settle your case.
Once your case is settled, your attorney receives a percentage of your compensation as payment for their services. You can avoid spending any money out-of-pocket when you hire our firm.
Berger and Green Wants To Help You After Your Mercer Car Accident
Our Mercer car accident lawyer can give you the legal help you deserve. Contact Berger and Green today for a free consultation and we’ll discuss the next steps of your case free of charge. One of our team members is ready to take your call and answer any questions you have.