Mr. Green began his legal career as a staff attorney for Neighborhood Legal Services Association. He then left that position to open a private law office in Pittsburgh in the general practice of law, concentrating in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury litigation. He is a founding partner of the law firm of Berger and Green, P.C., where he represents individuals involved in accidents as a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney. Mr. Green handles personal injury claims such as car accidents, dog bites, defective products, and slip and fall accidents.
Mr. Green is a hands-on attorney who is not afraid to take on a complex case. Clients trust Mr. Green’s extensive knowledge and experience in personal injury cases. He understands the difficulties an individual faces after an accident and is sensitive to their needs. He urges anyone who has been injured in an accident to seek representation so they can recover damages. He wants his clients to focus on their recovery throughout this process and to know that Berger and Green is making their case a top priority.
Mr. Green is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts and in the Supreme Court of the United States. He is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (WPTLA), the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) and the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA). He is also an Allegheny County Bar Foundation Fellow.
Attorney Green is part of a distinguished group called the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This is a small group of attorneys throughout the United States who have successfully pursued awards in the amount of one million dollars or more for their clients. In 2004 and 2011, Attorney Green was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer. These lawyers represent the top five percent of all lawyers in Pennsylvania in peer recognition and professional achievement.
Attorney Green is a distinguished personal injury attorney who is proud to serve accident victims throughout Pennsylvania. He works hard to make sure his clients are treated fairly and with respect. Clients appreciate his hard work, dedication, and compassion.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- S. Supreme Court
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- D. – 1971
- University of Pittsburgh
- A. – 1966
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Personal Injury
- The National Trial Lawyer Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice (PaAJ), Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (WPTLA), Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA), Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA), Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Open Hearth Furnace, Homestead Works of U.S. Steel, Laborer
- United Steel Workers of America, Member
- Neighborhood Legal Services Association, Staff Attorney
- S. Army