Get Compensation With Armstrong County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation for any damages suffered. At Berger and Green, we are committed to helping our clients seek the maximum compensation available to them. We have more than 40 years of experience assisting clients with complex legal challenges. If you are hurt, our goal is to get you the money you deserve in a timely manner so that you can focus on recovery.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury law is focused on protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered harm because another party or parties acted negligently, carelessly, or recklessly.
What types of Personal Injury cases do we take at Berger and Green?
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you have been injured due to a distracted or fatigued driver, poor roadway maintenance, a commercial truck accident or bus accident, a motorcycle accident, or a drunk driver, an Armstrong County motor vehicle accident lawyer can help you determine your options and help you get the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and costs related to emotional pain and suffering.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Slip and fall accidents are one of the nation’s leading causes of personal injury, with more than one million people visit the emergency department for slip and fall-related injuries every year.
- Work injury: Workers’ compensation often covers on-the-job injuries, but if negligence was a factor in your accident, you may be entitled to additional compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and other related costs. Certain jobs have a greater risk of serious injury, but work injuries can occur in any occupation. Desk jobs have some of the highest work-injury costs for repetitive motion injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis.
- Product liability: If a faulty, defective, or dangerous product caused your injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Product liability lawsuits are an especially complex area of personal injury law because determining liability can be a highly complicated matter. Defects and dangerous elements of a product could be the fault of the product’s designer, manufacturer, seller, or all of the above. A personal injury lawyer with experience in this type of claim can help to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Birth injury: The birth of a child is supposed to be a joyous occasion for new parents. Sadly, when the negligence of a doctor or other health care professional causes your baby to suffer a birth injury, the occasion may be anything but joyous. Although many birth injuries heal on their own in time, some require extensive medical care, and a few even lead to lifelong medical complications. If you or your child suffered a birth injury due to medical negligence, you deserve to be compensated. Although money will never heal the emotional and physical pain of a chronic birth injury, it can help to provide the time and space you need to be with your child and obtain necessary medical care.
- Medical malpractice: Other forms of medical negligence can also lead to serious injury and death. If your physician failed to act in a manner that another reasonable, competent physician would have acted in under the same or similar circumstances, you may be able to recover compensation through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
In addition to the personal injury claims above, our lawyers in Armstrong represent clients in cases involving farm accidents, construction accidents, playground accidents, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, boating accidents, and all types of negligence-based claims. Contact Berger and Green today at 412-661-1400 for a free and confidential consultation about your case.
How an Armstrong County Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
If someone else’s negligence has injured you, an Armstrong County personal injury lawyer can help you prepare your case so that you are positioned for the best possible outcome. At Berger and Green, our Armstrong County injury attorneys will deal with the insurance companies and other involved parties, and gather evidence such as medical records, police reports, photographs, and eyewitness testimony.
In addition to ensuring that you bring your lawsuit within Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations for personal injury cases, seeking legal counsel early is also helpful to the process of gathering evidence. Memories and the ability to gather pertinent evidence are compromised with each passing day. The best case scenario would be to begin collecting evidence the day your accident occurs.
In a slip and fall accident, for example, you could photograph the scene of the accident and any contributing factors. Did a spilled soda that staff failed to mop up cause your fall? Take a picture of the spill and take it from several angles. If staff failed to place a “Wet Floor” sign next to the spill, pictures from multiple angles will show the absence of such a sign. Also, photograph any resulting injuries.
It is always our goal to avoid court and obtain a fair settlement. However, if the settlement offers are unreasonable, our Armstrong County personal injury lawyers are prepared to take your case to trial. Do not hesitate to consult with legal counsel over fear of expense. You will not pay a dime unless we win your case. And our personal injury lawyers in Armstrong County, PA will visit you wherever it is most convenient, whether that is at our office, your home or work, or in the hospital.
Contact an Armstrong County Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you are suffering from a personal injury accident, the legal team at Berger and Green can help. Our Armstrong County personal injury lawyers will investigate your case, determine who is at fault, gather evidence, deal with the insurance companies, and help you get the compensation you deserve. Do not go through this difficult time alone. We are here for you. Contact Berger and Green today at 412-661-1400 for a free and confidential consultation about your case.