After a car accident in Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, your injuries could take a toll on your life. Fortunately, you have the right to hold the liable party accountable for their actions. You can file an insurance claim or lawsuit to pursue compensation from the at-fault party. By hiring an experienced attorney you can increase your chance of obtaining an optimal recovery.
At Berger and Green, our team fights tirelessly to help accident victims pursue the compensation they deserve. An Armstrong County car accident lawyer at our firm could help you bring the at-fault party to justice. You do not have to fight your case alone.
How Our Armstrong County Lawyer Can Help You After a Car Accident
After being involved in an Armstrong County car accident, your attorney at Berger and Green is here to help you handle your case. You may be unsure about how to get started with your case, how much compensation you could be entitled to, and who is ultimately at fault for your damages.
Your Armstrong County personal injury lawyer will be able to:
- Investigate the circumstances of your case to uncover all potential at-fault parties
- Quantify your damages
- Handle the negotiation process to fight for the compensation you need
- Speak to witnesses appropriate
- Collect evidence
You can rely on our team to be available when you have concerns or questions about your case. We will consistently update you throughout the legal process.
What Former Clients Say After Working With Berger and Green
After working with our lawyers serving Armstrong County, former clients have said:
- “I was laid up in the hospital at that time my brother was the one that actually gave me the phone number for Berger and Green from the TV. I was in a head-on collision, another vehicle decided to make a left-hand-turn in front of me at a red light and which I just slammed in to him.” – Personal injury client
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.” – Personal injury client
You can trust our firm to support you throughout the legal process. You are not alone in your fight for justice.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Armstrong County, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages After an Armstrong County Car Accident
After being involved in a car crash, the damages you have the right to recover are vast. There is no loss you should not be paid restitution for when someone else is to blame for the damages. Some examples of the types of losses that may be recovered following an Armstrong County car accident include:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost income
- Loss of employee benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Medical expenses and healthcare fees
- Costs of medical equipment
- Vehicle repair costs
- Skin scarring and disfigurement
You can find out more about how much your Armstrong County car accident claim is worth when your attorney at Berger and Green goes over the various ways your life has been affected by your losses. This way, we can ensure we are accurately calculating the value of your damages.
Armstrong County Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Statute of Limitations for Car Accident Lawsuits in Armstrong County, PA
If you plan to file a lawsuit to pursue compensation, you will need to do so on time. Our firm can help you file your lawsuit based on the deadline that applies to your case. For example:
- Personal injury lawsuits typically need to be filed within two years according to 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2)
- Wrongful death lawsuits need to be filed within two years of the date of the decedent’s death, per 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2)
- In the case of a minor, the statute of limitation is tolled so long as it is filed by the injured person’s 20th birthday.
You could also file a survival claim if your loved one passed away because of a car accident. This is different from a wrongful death lawsuit (and is often filed in addition to the wrongful death claim) because it could allow your family to recover damages suffered before your loved one passed away. Your Armstrong County car accident attorney can explain more about these lawsuit filing deadlines when you hire us.
Click to contact our Armstrong County Personal Injury Lawyers today
Evidence We Can Use To Support Your Car Accident Case
Your car accident attorney will need to prove another party’s negligence caused your accident before we can pursue compensation. We can do this by collecting evidence that points to their liability. There is a wide array of evidence that could be used in your case, such as:
- Dashboard camera or surveillance footage of the accident
- The other driver’s cell phone records or blood alcohol content (BAC)
- Copies of your medical records
- Photos and videos of your injuries
- Testimony from your friends and family as to the extent of your injuries
- Testimony and reports from accident reconstructionists
- Police reports
- Testimony from witnesses to the collision
- Video and photos of the surrounding property damages
- Vehicle repair estimates
Any evidence you have could be useful to your case. If you were not able to gather any evidence, we may be able to collect it for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Armstrong County Car Accidents Happen
Motor vehicle accidents in Armstrong County can take many forms. Some of these collisions are caused by distracted driving, while others are caused by fatigued driving, reckless driving, or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Dangerous road conditions and mechanical defects may also contribute to these collisions.
Some of the different types of car accidents we see include:
- Sideswipe accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Red light intersection accidents
No matter how your collision occurred, we can work with you. Our team will listen to the details of your case so we understand how the accident happened.
Contact Berger and Green for a Free Consultation After Your Armstrong County Accident
The trauma of your car accident could change nearly every aspect of your life. The liable party should be compelled to cover your losses and ensure you have access to the compensation you need to deal with the fallout.
Find out more about the steps you can take to hold them accountable when you contact the Armstrong County car accident team at Berger and Green. Reach out to us today for your free consultation.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form