You could be entitled to compensation from your medical bills and other expenses if you or someone you love was injured because of someone else’s negligence. You shouldn’t have to suffer financially because of someone else’s poor decisions. Our Seven Fields personal injury lawyer can help you pursue compensation to offset your losses.
At Berger and Green, we take on all the difficult and time-consuming steps involved in building your case. We also make sure it is filed within the allowable time frame. While we do, you can focus on your physical recovery.
The Advantages of Working With Our Law Firm
You could attempt to work with the insurance company in your case and reach a financial settlement on your own. There are benefits, though, that come with being a Berger and Green client. We will:
- Help you avoid an insufficient settlement
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
- Communicate with all parties involved in your case
- Assess your damages and assign a value to your losses
- Collect and review a range of evidence
- Build a compelling argument with the evidence we gather
- Represent you in court proceedings, if necessary
Our law firm investigates your accident, demonstrates the at-fault party’s negligence, and handles the settlement process from start to finish. If you have questions during the process, our team will be available to answer them and help you find some peace of mind.
Berger and Green Will Establish the Required Elements of Negligence
To compel the at-fault party to compensate you, the law requires proof of the responsible party’s negligence. This means proving they:
- Owed you a duty of care. For example, they were another motorist on a two-lane highway who owed you a duty of care to drive safely.
- Breached their duty. They didn’t behave in a way that considered other motorists, e.g. they looked down at their texts while driving.
- Caused your accident. Their distracted driving caused the incident.
- Caused your damages. You suffered injuries and other losses as a result.
We prove these elements of negligence with a wide range of evidence we collect for you.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Seven Fields, call 412-661-1400
Financial Recovery After a Negligence-Based Accident in Pennsylvania
You may know you can recover your medical bills. We make sure the assessment of your medical bills includes medication, assistive devices, treatment-related travel expenses, and more. However, we also fight to recover the following:
- The projected cost of medical care for the duration of your treatment
- Income loss including full, part-time, gig economy, freelance, and consultancy income
- Property damages
- Ongoing post-accident trauma including physical, mental, and emotional pain and suffering
- Compensation for physical loss of independence, impairments, and disfiguring injuries
It can be more difficult than you think to accurately assess the value of your total losses after an accident. Many of your damages don’t come with a receipt. We use formulas to calculate a financial goal for the personal suffering you’ve endured while also considering the suffering you may deal with in the future.
Wrongful Death Compensation
If your family lost a loved one, we are sorry for the grief you must be experiencing. On behalf of your family, we can file a wrongful death action to pursue compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s lost income and benefits
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Loss of your loved one’s society, comfort, and guidance
We work hard to assign an accurate value to your case and compile evidence that substantiates it. Some cases have unique damages. Our team will talk with you to make sure we account for everything you and your family have suffered.
How Our Seven Fields Personal Injury Attorney Builds Your Evidence File
Our law firm will collect two types of evidence in your case — proof of negligence and proof of lost financial assets, with some evidence fitting both categories. The case file we build for you may include:
- Accident report
- Medical records
- Accident scene photos
- Expert witness statements
- Medical bills
- Written prognosis
- Employment records
- Injury photos
- Eyewitness statements
Leave the daunting task of evidence collection to us. We will not tax you or your family with this process. Our legal team will also organize and submit your evidence and use it to steer your case toward a favorable settlement.
Pennsylvania’s Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
- Two years from the date the accident occurred to file your personal injury/survival action lawsuit
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit
It may be wise to retain our attorney soon after the incident. Early intervention means we have plenty of time to investigate your accident and identify the at-fault party. It also means we can interview witnesses early, consult an accident reconstructionist, and build the strongest possible case for financial compensation.
Seven Fields Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Represent Clients Injured in the Following Accidents
Your personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit can stem from a variety of different accidents. Our law firm will help you pursue compensation if you or a loved one was injured in one of the following types of accidents:
- Bicycle accident
- Birth injury
- Boating accident
- Construction accident
- Dog bite or attack
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accident
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Slip and fall injury
- Workplace injury
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Berger and Green
Personal injury clients we represent leave reviews and testimonials like the following:
- “Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney…He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here, and it was a great decision for our family.” – Lori
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.” – Ron
When our law firm represents you, we fight to obtain the compensation you need and deserve to start moving forward again.
Contact Our Consultation Team Today
If you or someone you love was injured in a negligence-based accident, our Seven Fields personal injury lawyer can help you fight for compensation. With more than 40 years of experience, we compile evidence that proves your right to financial recovery. We also handle the negotiation process and fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Contact one of our Berger and Green consultation team members to get started today.