- Get Compensation With Castle Shannon Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Accidents We Handle
- Potentially Recoverable Damages in Your Castle Shannon, PA Injury Case
- How a Castle Shannon Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Get Compensation With Castle Shannon Personal Injury Attorneys
Injuries can leave you with thousands of dollars of medical bills and take away your ability to work. This can make it unable to pay these medical bills and cover other expenses.
If your injuries were the result of another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for those injuries. Berger and Green has decades of personal injury case experience—including with Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income claims—so call us now at (412) 661-1400 to see how a Castle Shannon personal injury lawyer can help. We provide legal services at no upfront cost, and our no-obligation consultation can help you understand your case from a legal standpoint.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Castle Shannon, call 412-661-1400
Personal Injury Accidents We Handle
Many injury accidents result from the negligence of other parties. We handle all types of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Ridesharing accidents
- Train and airplane accidents
- Bus accidents
- Defective or dangerous products
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and falls
How Negligence Can Cause an Injury
Here are a few examples of how parties can behave negligently and cause injuries:
- A trucking company pushes its drivers to meet tight delivery deadlines, so the drivers skirt safe driving guidelines and drive for more hours than they are legally allowed to per day. This leads the driver to fall asleep at the wheel and cause a deadly accident.
- A service company tries to save on expensive repairs or maintenance, and a vehicle malfunction occurs on the road.
- A business or property owner does not perform important repairs or does not remove hazards promptly, causing a person to trip and fall.
- Worn tires or a lack of safety checks on factory equipment, causing a worker to suffer injuries from unsafe equipment.
- The use of defective machines in healthcare services, or a lack of worker training, causing a patient to be injured.
- A product or parts manufacturer does not issue a recall despite credible reason to believe that a part or product can cause personal injuries, leading to a consumer’s injury.
- A driver is texting and driving and fails to see a pedestrian crossing the street at a red light. The driver hits the pedestrian.
Potentially Liable Parties in Your Injury Case
Depending on the type and cause of your accident, many different parties may be held liable for your injuries, including:
- A vehicle driver, owner, or service team in vehicle accidents
- A government or state agency in road damage accidents
- A doctor, medical team, or hospital administration in medical negligence
- Homeowners, property owners, or businesses in slip and fall or workplace accidents
- Animal owners in animal attack and bite cases
- Manufacturers in defective or dangerous products cases
It can be difficult to identify which of many different parties may be responsible for your injuries. When our team takes on your case, we will determine all potentially liable parties and work to build cases against those entities. Call (412) 661-1400 for a free consultation today.
Castle Shannon Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Potentially Recoverable Damages in Your Castle Shannon, PA Injury Case
While the specifics of your case will determine your recoverable damages, some of the damages you may be able to claim compensation for include the following:
Medical bills can be substantial, especially for catastrophic injuries that result in permanent loss of important body functions. These bills might include expenses such as appointment costs, copays, hospitalization costs, surgical costs, prescription medications, and assistive devices.
You can seek compensation for income lost as a result of being unable to work because of your injuries. Even sick days or vacation days can be compensated. If your injuries caused you to work fewer hours, take a lesser paying job, or retire completely, you can recover the wages you would have obtained in the future.
Pain and Suffering
These are non-monetary damages that are often calculated using a pain variable that is decided by an insurer. This type of damages compensates you for the physical and emotional pain and suffering you endured due to the accident. We can also help you fight for other noneconomic damages, such as mental anguish.
Many preventable accidents result in fatalities. When this happens, a wrongful death suit can be brought on behalf of the surviving members of the victim’s family. Eligible family members may include surviving spouses, children, parents, and siblings.
How a Castle Shannon Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Filing a personal injury claim requires an understanding of the rules and laws that pertain to your case. It also typically involves negotiations with the at-fault party or parties responsible for your injuries, their insurance agents—as well as your own—and presentation of your case in court.
This is where we can help you. The Castle Shannon personal injury team at Berger and Green handles both personal injury and Social Security Disability cases. We help families understand their rights and responsibilities and help them pursue the damages and compensation they deserve. We want you to focus on recovering from your injuries or caring for an injured family member. Our team will manage the entire process on your behalf. We can:
- Determine all liable parties
- Gather evidence
- Build a robust case
- Speak with eyewitnesses
- Determine the value of your case
- Communicate with all involved parties
- Negotiate with the insurer
- Present your case at trial, if necessary
To seek compensation for the injuries you sustained in an accident, call our legal team at (412) 661-1400 for a free consultation. We provide services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means we only collect when you win, so give us a call today.