Were you or someone you love injured in an accident caused by negligence, carelessness, or recklessness? If you were, you could have the right to compensation. We can help. Our New Kensington personal injury lawyer will help you identify the at-fault party and the negligence that caused your accident.
At Berger and Green, we fight hard to help you recover damages for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We also deal with the insurance company, so you don’t have to. While we take care of building your case, you can focus on getting better.
Our Law Firm Can Help You Build a Strong Case for Financial Compensation
Our law firm will compile evidence, consult medical experts, and obtain relevant reports to support your claim. We compile the evidence into a case file and use it to negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement. We will also:
- Calculate your damages to give your case a value
- Handle all case-related communication
- Prepare and file your lawsuit, if necessary
- Comply with all notification and filing deadlines
We know how hard it is to feel in the dark about your case, so we provide you with updates as we receive them.
Berger and Green Will Prove the At-Fault Party’s Financial Liability
When you pursue an at-fault party for financial compensation, you have to prove their negligence led to the incident. Our team’s familiarity with state and local law means we know how to prove:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. For example, the responsible party is the property owner at your apartment home.
- They breached their duty of care. The property owner didn’t post warnings about an unsafe stairwell they knew was dangerous.
- Their negligence caused the incident. You had an accident because you were uninformed about the danger of the stairwell.
- The incident has harmed you. You suffered injuries and other losses as a result of the incident.
Proving these required components of negligence can be difficult on your own. It can be even more difficult if you are simultaneously recovering from injuries. Let our law firm handle it for you. We will thoroughly investigate your accident and compile the supporting evidence you need.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving New Kensington, call 412-661-1400
Recover Damages for Your Injuries and Related Expenses
Pennsylvania personal injury laws allow you to pursue a negligent person or entity for the following damages after an accident:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Property damage or total loss of property
- Physical impairment
- Loss of independence
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Wrongful Death Compensation
If you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, we are so sorry for your loss. We know how impactful it can be to lose someone, not just personally but financially.
Families can recover wrongful death damages (in most cases, the loved one’s parents, spouse, and children). Our legal team will help you recover funeral and burial costs as well as compensation for your loved one’s lost income.
How Our Kensington Personal Injury Lawyer Builds Your Case File
When we build your case file, we make sure it contains:
- Medical records that document your injuries
- Medical bills that document your treatment costs
- Employment records that prove your loss of income, if applicable
- Witness statements that prove objective details, if applicable
We also collect accident scene and injury photos that substantiate your claims when available. We include the appropriate report because it may contain valuable information. It can identify the at-fault party, provide key contact details, and may include theories about the causes and contributing factors of the incident.
Personal Injury Statutes of Limitations in New Kensington, PA
The statute of limitations puts a time limit on your case for the state in which your accident occurred.
According to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524, in Pennsylvania, you generally have:
- Two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
If the applicable statute of limitations expires, you could be left with no legal avenue to pursue compensation. When our law firm represents you, we will not let that happen. The sooner you put us to work on your case, the more time we have to ensure compliance and conduct a thorough investigation.
New Kensington Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Anyone who was injured in an accident or incident caused by someone else may be eligible for compensation through a personal injury case. Some of the personal injury cases we take include:
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip and falls
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boat accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Scooter accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites or attacks
- Work injuries
At Berger and Green, our Pennsylvania injury attorney will help you seek financial compensation and fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Reviews From Our Satisfied Clients
Our legal team fights hard for every injured client we represent. When they leave online reviews for our law firm, previous clients say the following:
- “I was very prepared by the law firm; Bill talked me through all of the things that were going to occur…It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” – Maxine
- “He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed…I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here…it was a great decision for our family.” – Lori
Click to contact our Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Today for Your Free Consultation
Were you or was someone you love hurt in an accident caused by negligence? If so, our Kensington, PA attorney can help you obtain financial compensation. Find out how Berger and Green can assist you by contacting our consultation team today.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form