Car accidents in New Kensington, PA, can leave you with medical bills, vehicle repair expenses, pain and suffering, and other damages. When this happens, it can be challenging to know what to do. This is why we’re here. A New Kensington car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will seek compensation to cover all your damages.
When you hire our firm to represent you, you gain time to focus on your recovery. We can review your damages and evaluate the value of your claim; and fight for a settlement or judgment from the liable party. You can call us today and explore your options during a free consultation.
How Berger and Green Helps Car Accident Victims in New Kensington, PA
A lawyer from our firm will advocate for you after the accident. Our goal is to get you the compensation you deserve.
As your attorneys, we will get started working on your car accident case right away:
- Establishing liability for your car accident: We will identify all of the parties that should be pursued given the facts of the case.
- Collecting evidence to use in your case: We will determine what evidence should be obtained to document your case against the party who is responsible for your accident in New Kensington. This may include videos, photographs, witness statements, and accident reports.
- Documenting your accident damages: We will collect medical records, your own account of damages, expert testimony where appropriate, invoices, and all other documentation of your damages.
- Leading settlement discussions: Our car accident attorneys know to expect a challenge in the negotiations room. We’ll enter negotiations based on the full value of your case, and we won’t back down from the fair value of your case.
- Completing a trial, if one is necessary: We aim to get a positive financial result for you, whether by settlement or judgment. We don’t shy away from a trial if it is in your best interest.
You’ll be able to recover in peace as Berger and Green’s legal team seeks the compensation that can help you move forward after your accident.
Proving Negligence in a New Kensington, PA, Car Accident
Proving negligence will be an important part of your case. Our firm will work to show how your case contains the four elements of negligence:
- The liable parties in your case owed you a duty of care.
- By acting unreasonably and causing your accident, the liable parties breached their duty of care.
- The breach of duty of care led directly to your accident.
- You have suffered damages caused by the accident.
By completing each step, we can show that the liable party’s breach of duty of care (i.e., their negligence) has caused your damages and how.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving New Kensington, call 412-661-1400
Why Do Car Accident Victims in New Kensington Choose Berger and Green to Represent Them?
Berger and Green offers more than 40 years of relevant experience with car accident victims’ insurance claims and lawsuits. Because we have represented victims of motor vehicle accidents for a long time, we have a firm grasp of:
- The challenges that can arise during car accident cases in New Kensington
- How to overcome these challenges efficiently
- How to succeed for our clients
- How to provide client service that meets our client’s needs
When you choose a car accident lawyer from Berger and Green to lead your case in New Kensington, you hire an attorney you can trust. As our client, you should expect:
- Active communication, whether we for a case update or you contact us with questions
- To be the first to know when circumstances in your case change
- Compassion throughout your case
- We fight for your maximum financial recovery whether we’re in or out of court
Car accident cases aren’t easy, but we’ll work to make the process as pain-free as possible for you. Our firm will handle as much of the legal process as possible, protecting you from any further stress.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
For a better understanding of how Berger and Green fights for its clients, consider a few testimonials:
- “I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family.” – Personal Injury Client
- “We decided to call Berger and Green and from the very first phone call, they helped me through every question that I was asked. All you had to do is be honest and upfront and they took it away from there.” – Personal Injury Client
These are accurate, firsthand representations of how we’ll handle your case in New Kensington. Simply contact us, tell us about your case, and we will take it from there.
New Kensington Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages for a New Kensington Car Accident
Our firm will complete a detailed account of your damages, but generally, we know car accident victims may have the following losses after a crash:
- Costly medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income and benefits
- Lost earning power
- Expenses to repair or replace a vehicle
- Expenses for other damaged property
- The cost of temporary transportation
Each car accident victim in New Kensington has unique injuries, symptoms, and damages. It’s our job to identify, document, and calculate your damages.
Car Accident Injuries Can Cause Lifelong Challenges, and It Is Important You Get the Money You Need
Too often, car accident victims in Pennsylvania shrug off “minor” injuries, only to find out that conditions like whiplash, per Mayo Clinic, do not always present symptoms right away.
A car accident can cause various injuries that range in severity. No matter the nature or severity of your injuries, it is critical that you get the money you deserve. By securing the settlement or judgment that you deserve, we will help prevent you from having to pay out-of-pocket for current or future expenses.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About Your Car Accident Case in New Kensington
Our firm wants to get to work for you as soon as possible. We may face a deadline for filing your case, and certain evidence may not be available for long.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation. We’ll explain how to retain a car accident lawyer from our team, who will fight until your case in New Kensington is complete.