Get Compensation With Bridgeville Personal Injury Attorneys
Injuries can leave you with thousands of dollars in medical bills and no ability to work. If you or a loved one was involved in an accident or suffered a personal injury, let a Bridgewater personal injury lawyer help you. Contact the team at Berger and Green at (412) 661-1400 for legal guidance. The initial consultation is free and comes with no obligation.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Bridgeville, call 412-661-1400
Our Team Handles All Types of Injury Cases
Civil liability law gives you the right to seek compensation from anyone who causes you damages or injuries. We work to ensure that parties injured by the actions or negligence of other parties are able to exercise their right of seeking compensation for their losses.
Our legal team can help you in cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Product liability cases
- Medical malpractice and negligence
- Nursing and eldercare issues
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death cases
Bridgeville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Why You Should Seek Damages
You have the legal right to seek damages after suffering a loss as a result of someone else’s careless, negligent, or reckless behavior.
You should seek compensation for such harm because:
- The costs of treatment can quickly overwhelm your financial resources.
- You may be unable to work for some time after an injury.
- A catastrophic injury may prevent you from gainfully working at all.
- The social costs of being unable to work after an injury can have a serious impact on your family.
- You may suffer lost opportunities as a result of your accident.
- An at-fault party may be less willing to take corrective actions if you do not file a claim against them, leading to possible harm to others in the future.
- Not filing a claim may inadvertently subject you to a counterclaim.
- You have the right to be compensated for damages that were unfairly imposed on you.
- You should not be left paying for another party’s careless or reckless actions.
Compensation to Which You May Be Entitled
The compensation you can recover depends on the injuries and losses you suffered. However, common damages we have recovered for past clients include:
We can help you recover compensation for any of the following and more:
- Emergency transport
- Assistive devices, such as a wheelchair
- Copays or doctor’s office visits
- Prescription medications
- Surgical costs
- Hospital stays
- Any future medical expenses your doctor expects you might have
Any type of injury can keep you out of work for weeks or even months. You can recover compensation for any wages you lost due to your injury. We will help you determine all the compensable lost wages in your case.
Lost Earning Capacity
If your injury required you to work fewer hours, take a lesser paying job, or took away your ability to work entirely, you can recover compensation for that difference in pay.
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Parking fees at the hospital or your doctor’s office
- The cost of gas to get to and from physical therapy appointments
- Hiring someone to care for your child or help around the house
- The expenses associated with remodeling your home to accommodate your disability
Pain and Suffering
Injuries can lead to significant physical and emotional pain and suffering, for which you deserve compensation. We will work to determine a fair value for your pain and suffering and other noneconomic damages.
A Bridgeville personal injury lawyer can help you determine which categories of damages apply to your case, collect the evidence needed to prove fault for the accident, and file a personal injury claim on your behalf. Once we determine what you are entitled to, we will negotiate for a fair settlement on your behalf. Contact the team at Berger and Green today by calling (412) 661-1400.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Expect When Handling a Personal Injury Claim
A large part of the personal injury claims process involves dealing with insurance companies. There will likely be an insurance adjuster that will deal with your compensation claim. They may seek proof of the accident from you, proof of your injuries, medical bills, or proof of injury coverage.
If your case warrants a claim, the insurance company may seek to settle with you out of court. The adjuster may lowball you or attempt to intimidate you. If things go to trial, you will have to present your case in court and prove with reasonable credibility that certain parties were responsible for your injuries and that you should be compensated for the same.
Doing this on your own—especially if you were recently injured in an accident—can be difficult, and it requires an understanding of personal injury law and laws specific to the type of injury you sustained. For example, 42 Pa.C.S.A. §5524 gives injured parties two years to file a lawsuit. If you fail to file within that time, you may be unable to recover compensation.
Handling a case also involves many procedural and administrative steps from the inception of your claim until its final resolution.
Fortunately, you do not need to handle this process on your own. We can help you pursue the damages you are entitled to—from the filing of your claim until the case is concluded in a settlement or by the court.
Contact Us for Assistance
We are just a call away. Contact the team at Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for a free case evaluation. We provide legal services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means we only collect when you win.
Do not hesitate. The sooner you act, the sooner we can get started. Call today to see how a Bridgeville personal injury lawyer can help you.