Whether you were diagnosed with traumatic brain damage, back injuries, a spinal cord injury, broken or fractured bones, or even required an amputation, you can work to hold the liable party accountable for your slip and fall injuries.
You should not be forced to deal with the ramifications of someone else’s negligent actions for the rest of your life. Get help bringing them to justice and recovering the funds that are rightfully yours. With a Bridgeville slip and fall injury lawyer at Berger and Green on your side, you can focus on your recovery while our personal injury lawyers handle your case.
Potential Compensation for Bridgeville Slip and Fall Injury Victims
You may be wondering whether you can get compensation for the damages you endured in your slip and fall accident. Whether you tripped due to a spilled beverage in a restaurant, slipped in an icy walk away, or fell due to broken steps, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages when someone else is at fault.
Some examples of the damages that may be paid out in your Bridgeville slip and fall injury claim include:
- Loss of employee benefits, future earnings, and wages
- Medical expenses, equipment fees, future care, ambulance bills, and ongoing medical treatment
- Personal property damages, including the replacement of your damaged phone, vehicle, laptop, or other expensive personal items
- Emotional distress, psychological damage, mental anguish, physical pain and suffering, inconvenience, and feelings of fear, embarrassment, shame, shock, anticipation, and apprehension
- Scarring, disfigurement, loss of limbs, or dismemberment
Get a better idea of the value of your slip and fall injury claim in Bridgeville when you discuss your damages at length with your personal injury lawyer at Berger and Green.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Bridgeville, call 412-661-1400
Berger and Green Can Help You Seek Fair Compensation
When you are ready to seek fair compensation, look no further than our Bridgeville slip and fall injury lawyers at Berger and Green. We are here to help you make the liable party pay so you can recover your damages in the fall.
We understand how overwhelmed you may be feeling during this difficult time in your life. It is our goal to take on all of the legal burdens of your case so you can devote your time and energy to recuperating. Some of our responsibilities may include:
- Investigating liability
- Conducting an investigation
- Gathering supporting evidence
- Communicating case status updates
- Answering questions and concerns
- Quantifying economic and not economic damages
- Identifying liable parties
- Pursuing insurance claims
- Negotiating with insurance providers
- Fighting for your rights at trial
Bridgeville Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Client Reviews For Our Bridgeville Slip and Fall Attorneys
Are you interested in finding out what our former clients think about how we handled their cases? Check out our recent reviews to determine whether our team is a good fit for your slip and fall injury claim in Bridgeville:
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”-Lyman
- “One of my doctors suggested Berger and Green. I guess he had referred other patients of his to them and they were very happy. And so I picked Berger and Green.”-Sarah
- “So we decided to call Berger and Green and from the very first phone call they helped me through every question that I was asked. All you had to do is be honest and upfront and they took it away from there.”-Beth
- “I mean, I almost lost everything. And they got me what I deserve like I guess you could say and so, I’m waiting to get my life back on track here.”-Troy
Can You Afford to Hire a Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer in Bridgeville?
Although you may have concerns that you cannot afford the cost of hiring a slip-and-fall injury lawyer to take on your case, you will be pleased to learn that there will be no out-of-pocket costs when you choose Berger and Green.
We are proud to work with injury victims on contingency. This is a low to no-risk opportunity for you to demand justice. We will front the costs of building your case against the liable party.
Then, if a recovery is made, a percentage of your settlement is used to cover our fees and costs. This is risk-free because if we do not win, you do not have to pay anything for the services you received.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Deadlines for Bridgeville Slip and Fall Injury Claims
Make sure your Bridgeville slip and fall injury claim is filed before the Pennsylvania statute of limitations runs out. The law states you only have two years to file your claim in court. Those who do not file in time lose their chance to recover. Take steps to avoid these issues by having your lawyer start working on your case as soon as possible after the incident.
Work With a Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer in Bridgeville Today
Your slip and fall injuries may have a traumatic impact on your life for years to come. It is important to have access to the compensation you are entitled to so you can absorb these costs and avoid financial ruin. The liable party should be ordered to repay you for the trauma their actions put you through.
You can take steps to hold them accountable when you contact a Bridgeville slip and fall injury lawyer at Berger and Green for a no-cost, risk-free consultation. Fill out our quick contact form or call us to start working on your case as soon as today.