Motorcycle accidents are synonymous with serious injuries. You deserve fair compensation for accident-related damages, whether you are the injured party or you have lost a loved one. A Castle Shannon personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will handle every detail of your case. You can focus on recovery and other obligations while we fight for your financial recovery.
We are a firm of attorneys who offer the experience and dedication your case requires. Let a Castle Shannon motorcycle accident lawyer from our team take your case off your hands. Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.
Why Motorcycle Accident Victims in Castle Shannon Hire Berger and Green
Motorcycle accident cases often involve large financial awards because of the serious injuries that bikers suffer. When you hire Berger and Green, you will know you’ve hired a law firm that:
- Offers more than 40 years of experience with motorcycle accident cases: Our Castle Shannon auto accident lawyers have represented motorcycle accident victims for more than four decades. We have handled cases involving countless legal circumstances and challenges and will bring our experiences to your case.
- Provides one-on-one representation: You will know the motorcycle accident lawyer we appoint to lead your case. They will provide frequent updates, counsel you about every aspect of your case, and work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve. This one-on-one style of legal service ensures you receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Puts the client’s interests above all else: Our lawyers make a conscious effort to show clients respect and compassion. We will accommodate any requests you have for us and are always available to field your calls, text messages, and emails. Whenever we make a case-related decision, we will place your best interests above all else.
- Won’t spare any expense in building your case: Berger and Green will cover the cost of your case. We hire experts, cover filing costs, and may even reconstruct your motorcycle accident in Castle Shannon. Cost is not a concern when you hire our firm.
When we accept your case, it’s because we know you deserve fair financial compensation. Your Castle Shannon Motorcycle accident lawyer will not be satisfied unless (or until) we obtain the settlement or verdict you are entitled to. Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
Listen to Former Clients of Berger and Green
Before you hire a personal injury attorney, you should see what former clients say. Berger and Green proudly refers you to reviews from our former clients:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”
Clients see exactly what a law firm is about. Many have shared positive reviews about our firm’s work ethic and case results.
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accident lawyer serving Castle Shannon, call 412-661-1400
We Will Fight for the Entire Motorcycle Accident Settlement or Verdict You Deserve
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that motorcyclists are overrepresented in fatal traffic accidents, in part because they lack physical protection. Berger and Green seeks justice when our clients suffer injuries and lose loved ones in these cases. Clients’ recoverable damages from a motorcycle crash can include:
- Medical bills: Our firm consults medical experts to determine the cost of emergency transport, hospital services, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation costs, and all other medical services.
- Motorcycle repairs: We will seek compensation for the repair of your motorcycle. If your motorcycle is not salvageable, we will seek money to replace it. If we experience any pushback, we will hire automotive professionals to support our settlement demands.
- Pain and suffering: A motorcycle accident can be immensely traumatic. Our firm will seek compensation for any physical pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, and other pain and suffering you experience. If you want treatment for these problems, we will hire a mental health expert to calculate the cost of treatment.
- Professional harm: Your lawyer will demand compensation for lost income, lost bonuses, missed promotion opportunities, lost earning power, and other professional financial losses you experience. The longer your injuries affect you, the more expensive your professional damages are likely to be.
Calculating the cost of a motorcycle accident is a complex responsibility. You must enter settlement negotiations with a clear settlement target that reflects the current and future toll of the accident. With Berger and Green leading your case, you will not doubt that we are fighting for all the compensation you need and deserve.
Berger and Green Represents Those Affected by Fatal Motorcycle Accidents
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries from a motorcycle accident, our team offers its sympathies. A Castle Shannon wrongful death lawyer from our firm will pursue fair compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
We can determine which family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit under state law and explain what we can do to prove your case. When motorcycle accident victims in Pennsylvania seek justice, they turn to Berger and Green. We encourage you to speak with us about the bike crash in Castle Shannon to see how we can help you.
Castle Shannon Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our Castle Shannon Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Lead Your Injury Case
Our motorcycle lawyers take on the entirety of your case, including:
- Building an evidence-based case
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating exactly how much compensation you deserve
- Demanding fair compensation from liable parties
- Taking your bike accident case to court if necessary
- Completing all case-related paperwork
- Handling case-related communications
- Protecting your rights and updating you regularly on all case developments
Our firm does it all so you can focus on recovery.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
We generally face a deadline for filing motorcycle accident cases. Allowing this deadline to expire could be financially devastating, which is why we encourage you to call Berger and Green as soon as possible. A Castle Shannon lawyer from our firm will waste no time in building and filing your case.
Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation. We are available at all hours, so call at your convenience.