The cost of a car accident can include pain, suffering, expenses for medical care and vehicle repairs, and lost income. Berger and Green will seek compensation for these and any other damages from your car accident in Seven Fields, PA.
We fight for victims and seek financial awards that can help them manage their lives after the collision. A Seven Fields car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will lead your car accident case from start to finish. While you focus on your health, we’ll advocate for you.
Why Car Accident Victims in Seven Fields Choose Berger and Green (and Why You Should, Too)
As a car accident victim, you may want a law firm that:
- Has multiple personal injury lawyers who have experience with handling car accident cases
- Has the financial resources to handle your case as it should be—and the ability to take your case to trial, no matter the cost
- I will treat your case as a priority
- Will actively communicate with you throughout your case
- Will fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve
Berger and Green is this law firm. Our lawyers and paralegals take great pride in each car accident case we handle, and we take a personal investment in our clients. We vow to put our all into your case and to act in your best interest throughout the legal process.
Client Testimonials Show Our Firm’s Value to Car Accident Victims
We have earned a reputation among former clients for dedication to victory, tireless client service, and full-service legal representation:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, and physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays, and addressing everything.” – Personal Injury Client
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just, you know, a phenomenal experience.” – Personal Injury Client
Our firm will strive to deliver the same quality of representation as we lead your car accident case in Seven Fields.
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving Seven Fields, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages in a Seven Fields Car Accident
Berger and Green will seek compensation that covers your accident-related damages—both present and future. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, the cost of a car accident can increase with the severity of injuries. Disabling injuries can be especially expensive, but even seemingly minor injuries can be costly if they worsen over time. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical care: We will include any accident-related medical bills in your lawsuit.
- Lost income: In addition to lost income, your car accident may entitle you to compensation for lost bonuses, promotions, and other professional benefits.
- Pain and suffering: You may deserve—and get—money for pain, emotional distress, psychological harm, and other types of pain and suffering.
- Property damage: We’ll seek money to cover the repair or replacement of your vehicle, as well as other property damaged during your car accident.
Berger and Green also represent clients whose loved ones suffered fatal car accident-related injuries. These cases have high stakes, as we must help to survive loved ones and honor the memory of the decedent. Recoverable damages in a wrongful death case may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering for the decedent’s survivors
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of household services
Berger and Green know the cost of a car accident is financial, but it can also be psychological and emotional. We will calculate your damages in a way that reflects the full cost of your collision in Seven Fields.
Seven Fields Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How Berger and Green Can Lead Your Seven Fields Car Accident Case
Our firm will measure our success in your car accident case in two primary ways:
- Whether we recover compensation for you
- Whether you are satisfied with our representation
Our firm will do everything possible to achieve each of these goals, and we’ll handle every detail of your case for you. Your car accident lawyer and the rest of our team serving Seven Fields will:
Identify and Calculate Your Damages
Our firm will identify every damage you’ve suffered because of your accident. We’ll also calculate your damages and document them with:
- Medical records
- Proof of lost income
- Bills for repair and replacement of property
- Bills for temporary transportation and other accident-related expenses
- Expert testimony of your psychological and emotional damages
Because Berger and Green have handled many car accident cases, we’ll be able to identify all of your damages—even those you may not be aware of.
Organize Evidence that Shows Negligence
Our firm can secure any evidence that shows how the liable parties’ negligence caused or led to the accident. Video footage of the collision, witness testimony, and an expert’s reconstruction of the collision could be among the pieces of evidence we use.
Lead Settlement Negotiations With Liable Parties
A Seven Field car accident attorney from Berger and Green will demand financial recovery for the accident during settlement negotiations. Because we will assess the accident’s damages with detail and care, we’ll confidently stand behind that calculation during settlement talks with insurers.
Handle the Administrative Duties for Your Case
Our team will handle all communications, paperwork, and other administrative aspects of your case. Our clients can focus wholeheartedly on their recovery because we handle every detail of their case.
Take Your Case to Trial If We Need to
If going to trial is the right option for your injury case, that is what Berger and Green will do. Although trials take longer and are more expensive than settling, going to court may be the only way to get the compensation you deserve.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About a Seven Fields Car Accident
Pennsylvania statute 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally requires us to file a personal injury case within two years of a car accident. We may also face deadlines for filing a wrongful death or survival action if we have lost a loved one because of a car accident in Seven Fields.
It is important that you not wait to hire a lawyer. Our firm is always available, so call Berger and Green today for your free consultation. We will start your case in Seven Fields as soon as possible, working urgently to get the money you deserve.