Get Compensation With Butler Personal Injury Attorneys
A personal injury lawyer may be a valuable resource to have if you were injured, your loved one was injured, or your loved one passed away in an accident in Butler, PA. A lawyer may be able to handle an insurance claim or lawsuit to completion and will defend your rights or the rights of a loved one throughout the time that they represent you. By hiring a Butler personal injury lawyer, you may be able to:
- Restore justice for acts that caused you or a loved one harm
- Obtain compensation covering injury- or death-related losses
- Personally avoid dealing with an insurance claim or lawsuit
The team at Berger and Green is ready and willing to assist you or your loved one in pursuing compensation, so call us today at (412) 661-1400 for a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Butler, call 412-219-5084
Call a Legal Team When Personal Injuries Occur
Suffering an injury or losing a loved one under preventable circumstances can be a disorienting experience. You may face challenges both known and unknown, and even if you believe you are owed compensation of some sort, you may be unsure of the appropriate way for you to pursue such compensation.
You may reduce your confusion and gain a guide toward possible compensation by calling the team for a Butler, PA personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. In the immediate wake of your injury or loved one’s passing, a lawyer and their team may:
- Refer you to medical professionals for diagnosis of and treatment for your injuries
- Advise you on filing deadlines and other time-sensitive considerations
- Protect you against aggressive tactics by insurance companies and other parties
- Provide a strategy for you to pursue compensation
- Begin the process of seeking compensation on your behalf
Should you choose to proceed with a lawyer’s help, then they will dive deeper into your pursuit of awards. The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that many personal injury lawyers—including Berger and Green—work on a contingency-fee-basis. This means that you will pay nothing unless we win for you, and will pay nothing out of your own pocket for our legal services.
When a Personal Injury Lawsuit May Be Necessary
There are many specific incidents that could lead to a personal injury lawsuit, or alternatively an insurance claim. Any legal team that you speak with will determine whether your circumstances are grounds for legal action. It is possible that the legal team that you speak with has handled cases with circumstances similar to yours in the past.
Personal injury lawyers may bring a lawsuit or insurance claim on your behalf if:
- You were involved in a car, SUV, or small truck accident
- You were in a pedestrian or bicycle accident
- You were made sick through exposure to toxins in a domestic, professional, or another type of setting
- A defective device or product caused your injury or illness
- You were injured as a passenger in a ridesharing vehicle
- You were attacked by an animal
- You are a victim of medical malpractice
- You suffered a slip and fall or trip and fall injury
- You were sexually abused
- You were injured in the workplace
We may also represent you if your loved one has passed away because of preventable circumstances, or if your loved one is injured but unable to seek legal representation on their own.
Hiring a Butler personal injury lawyer may be the first step you take in seeking compensation for your losses. Call Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for further details about how we may fight for you or your loved one.
Butler Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-219-5084
A Duty of Care Is Not Negotiable
Any personal injury lawsuit, wrongful death lawsuit, or insurance claim that you bring may call for your lawyer to prove that a defendant or target of a claim violated their duty of care, and in doing so violated your right to reasonable safety.
The Legal Information Institute (LII) explains that a duty of care requires someone to operate “as a reasonably prudent person in their position would.” This duty of care may generally apply to doctors, motorists, product manufacturers, property owners, and the person who is responsible for causing your injuries or injuries to your loved one.
By showing that someone violated their duty of care in some way, your lawyer may lay the groundwork to prove that the person was negligent. If their negligence caused harm to you or your loved one, then that person may be financially responsible for your losses.
Your Lawyer Will Seek Coverage for Your Losses
One of your motivations for bringing a lawsuit or insurance claim may be to recover compensation. The amount of compensation that you seek could hinge directly upon the losses that you have experienced, as well as those that are likely to affect you in the future.
Those losses may include:
- The cost of medical care for your injuries
- The cost of losing a loved one
- The income you or a loved one has lost because of injuries
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Damage to personal property, such as a vehicle
- Permanent physical disfigurement
- The cost of treating psychological trauma
- The cost of rehabilitation
Every personal injury or wrongful death is completely unique. Your lawyer will familiarize themselves with the details of your loss-causing event, as well as all of the losses you have suffered. They will then take all steps necessary to complete your insurance claim or lawsuit while ensuring the protection of your rights.
Call Berger and Green Today
You may hire a Butler personal injury lawyer if you would like to seek compensation without having to deal with the insurance or legal processes firsthand. Call Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for a free consultation about our services.
Do not wait to call, as TItle 42 §5524 indicates that you generally have a limited period to pursue a personal injury lawsuit in the state of Pennsylvania.