You could wear a helmet, follow traffic rules, and otherwise ride safely and still suffer a motorcycle accident. The fact is you can only control what’s in your power. You can’t control the actions of every roadway user and prevent them from acting negligently.
Here’s something that is in your power: working with a motorcycle accident attorney. By retaining legal help, you can focus solely on your health and well-being. A personal injury attorney serving Butler from Berger and Green can pursue compensation for your healthcare expenses, lost income, and other injury-related damages.
You take the time to feel better. We take the time to manage everything else. Call now to start your free consultation.
We Offer a Full Suite of Legal Services at No Upfront Cost
When we tell clients that we operate without charging upfront fees or costs, they think it’s too good to be true. Well, it’s not. Actually, it’s how we’ve operated for the past few decades. We work on a contingency fee basis, so a portion of your settlement pays for our help.
With Berger and Green, you get an attorney who puts your needs first, and we know that means building a successful case. To that end, we:
- Investigate the collision. Motorcycle riders often get blamed for the accidents they cause. So, we take law enforcement’s testimony at face value. We conduct our own investigation into what occurred, reviewing eyewitness testimony, black box data, and traffic camera footage.
- Identify the at-fault and liable parties. An investigation allows us to learn fault and liability for your losses. The at-fault party directly caused the collision, and they could include another motorist. The liable party is generally an insurance company.
- File your personal injury claim or lawsuit. Filing a motorcycle injury claim is more than filling out some forms and requesting compensation. It requires understanding your insurance policy and the cost of your damages.
- Negotiate with the liable insurance provider. Your injury lawyer wants to secure the highest possible settlement. That may require some back-and-forth with the insurance company. During negotiations, we may present your case’s evidence, reassess your losses, and employ other strategies.
- File a motorcycle accident lawsuit (if necessary). We may sue the negligent party if we can’t reach an agreement with the insurance company. Here, we cross-examine witnesses, present decisive evidence, and partake in jury selection.
As noted, we work on contingency. You get these services (and more) without paying anything upfront.
We Encourage Prompt Legal Action in Your Butler, PA, Motorcycle Accident Case
There are many benefits to promptly securing legal representation after a bike crash. Here are two:
- Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 (otherwise known as Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations) notes that you have just two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Once this deadline expires, you lose the right to sue the negligent party.
- Evidence collection is a valuable part of building your motorcycle accident case. Yet, some pieces of evidence won’t last forever––even for a few weeks after the collision. We want to work fast to gather traffic camera footage and eyewitness testimony before it becomes unavailable.
From the very beginning, you’ll get peace of mind that your motorcycle accident lawyer serving Butler is advocating for what you need. Let us offer that reassurance and give us a call.
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accident lawyer serving Butler, call 412-661-1400
Our Lawyer Will Fight for Your Fair Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident
Without assessing your case’s details, we can’t share how much you stand to recover. However, what we can share is that how much you can recover depends on the severity of your condition and quality of life. An attorney from our team can seek compensation for these collision-related damages:
- Healthcare expenses, including medical bills you haven’t incurred yet
- Lost income, along with tips, bonuses, and commissions
- Loss of your future earning capacity
- The cost of replacing or repairing your motorcycle
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- The cost of anything you spend out of pocket on essential expenses (e.g., childcare costs)
If you’re here because you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you have our condolences. What’s more, you have our commitment to the outcome of your wrongful death case. With our advocacy, you could get financial justice in the form of funeral expenses, end-of-life care costs, and loss of consortium. Call our law office today for a free consultation to learn more about filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Butler Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Frequently Asked Questions of Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
We want to provide the answers you need so you can make informed decisions about your legal options moving forward. Here, we’ve compiled three commonly asked questions we get from prospective clients. They include:
What Injuries Let Me Seek Damages for a Bike Crash?
Berger and Green offers legal help to motorcyclists who suffered injuries that required inpatient hospitalization. These conditions include:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Broken bones, such as compound fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Dislocated joints
As noted, we also advocate for people who have suffered fatal injuries.
What If the Other Party Blames Me for the Motorcycle Accident?
We stand between you and any baseless allegations that attempt to derail your case. Using evidence, our understanding of negligence laws, and decades of experience, we push back against any accusations of fault.
Will I Have to File a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
Whether you must file a lawsuit depends on many factors. However, we’re proud to share that over the past decades, we’ve resolved most motorcycle accident cases through insurance negotiations. Still, if the other party doesn’t agree to a fair settlement, we may file a lawsuit. Even after initiating litigation, the insurance company may extend a fair offer.
We stand ready to handle everything your case requires. By allowing us to take on your case’s obligations, you get to focus on your health, family, and well-being.
Begin Your Free Initial Consultation With Us Today for a Butler Motorcycle Accident
We’re confident that our client-first approach will offer much-needed peace of mind throughout our partnership. Let us take on your motorcycle accident claim in Butler.
We’re standing by now to learn your story and start the path to financial recovery. Call us today for a free consultation.