Slip and fall accidents are usually far from minor. These types of accidents can result in catastrophic—even fatal—injuries. No matter what type of injury you are dealing with, our team at Berger and Green is here to help.
With a Butler slip and fall injury lawyer advocating for your rights, you can fight for compensation while focusing on your physical recovery. Our personal injury lawyers can handle every detail of your case.
How Much Is Your Slip and Fall Injury Claim Worth in Butler?
Slip and fall accidents can happen in a number of ways. People may slip on wet floors, snow, or ice. They can also trip over debris in walkways or suffer debilitating injuries in accidents involving ladders, stairs, elevators, or escalators.
Your potential compensation depends on the extent of your injuries and how they affect your life. Every case is unique in this way, so we need to take an inventory of the ways you have been affected by the accident and your resulting injuries. Slip and fall injury damages can take two primary forms known as economic damages and non-economic damages:
- Economic damages – Economic damages include monetary losses that can be verified with financial documents. Examples of economic damages paid include medical bills, lost wages, property damages, future medical care, vehicle repair costs, and other out-of-pocket expenses.
- Non-economic damages – Non-economic damages are subjective and, therefore, can have varying values depending on the individual details of your case. They need to be quantified by your slip and fall injury lawyer at our firm. Examples of non-economic damages include loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of consortium, and scarring or disfigurement.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Butler, call 412-661-1400
How Berger and Green Can Help With a Slip and Fall Injury Case
After everything you have been through, you likely are looking for legal guidance and support to lean on. If you want help getting through these difficult times, Berger and Green is here for you. You can rely on us to help you recover fair compensation and hold the liable party accountable. Some ways we can do this include the following:
- We will conduct a thorough investigation into your Butler slip and fall injury so that we can gather evidence, prove liability, and establish negligence.
- We will take an inventory of your economic damages and non-economic damages so we can accurately calculate the value of your slip and fall injury claim and ensure every loss is taken into consideration accordingly.
- We will file your insurance claims on your behalf and negotiate with insurance adjusters to ensure you are not taken advantage of.
- We will prepare to bring your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to settle your claim reasonably, the defendant does not have insurance, or your insurance settlement is not enough to cover your losses.
Considering Berger and Green? Check Out Our Client Reviews
Check out our recent client reviews to find out whether our team is the right fit for your butler slip and fall injury claim:
- “We sat down and I knew right away when I met Mark, we were going to get along. He was very precise, he explained things in detail. It was amazing.”-Kim
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.”-Ron
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just you know a phenomenal experience.”-Arthur
- “So we decided to call Berger and Green and from the very first phone call they helped me through every question that I was asked. All you had to do is be honest and upfront and they took it away from there.”-Beth
Butler Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
What Is the Statute of Limitations For Butler Slip and Fall Injury Lawsuits?
It is not unusual for slip and fall accident victims to be hesitant to move forward with their case. However, you must get started as soon as possible if you hope to avoid issues with the Pennsylvania statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits.
According to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524, you are generally allowed up to two years from the date of the accident to get your lawsuit filed before this deadline passes. If your lawsuit is not filed within this timeframe, the court system is required to refuse to hear your case. The sooner you reach out to a slip and fall lawyer in Butler for help, the better.
Click to contact our Butler Personal Injury Lawyers today
Causes of Butler Slip and Fall Injuries
Slip and fall injuries frequently happen due to the property owner’s negligence. These types of accidents can take many forms. Examples of slip and fall accidents in Butler, PA, include:
- Trampoline accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Escalator accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Injuries caused by debris and walkway
- Cracked pave an accident
- Loose flooring accident
- Stair accidents
- Scaffold accidents
- Wet floor accidents
- Spillage accidents
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Work With a Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer in Butler Today
It is not unusual for slip and fall injury victims to find it difficult to pick up the phone and contact a lawyer for help. However, once you have an attorney advocating for your rights, you can spend your time moving forward with your life while we work diligently to bring the liable party to justice.
Learn more about how the slip and fall injury claims process works and how much your Butler slip and fall injury claim could be worth when you contact our office for a no-cost, risk-free consultation. You can reach out via our convenient contact form or by phone to get started today.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form