If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a car accident in Erie, PA, we offer our condolences. We understand the turmoil that comes from wrongful death and will lead your lawsuit so that your focus can remain on recovering from grief.
Berger and Green represents clients coping with a sudden loss, including economic damages (like funeral costs and lost financial support) and non-economic damages (such as grief). An Erie fatal car accident lawyer from our Erie personal injury attorney team will fight for the justice you and your loved ones deserve.
Why Our Erie Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Can Lead Your Wrongful Death Case
If you’re seeking justice for your loved one’s wrongful death in Erie, you deserve a law firm with experience, a trustworthy reputation, and the resources to handle your lawsuit. Berger and Green is that firm.
Specific reasons to retain your car accident attorney from Berger and Green include:
- Our experience leading wrongful death cases in Erie: Wrongful death cases pose challenges and demands that many others do not. Our team has resolved many fatal car accident cases in Erie and throughout Pennsylvania. We are prepared, through experience and training, to lead your case.
- Our commitment to client satisfaction: Our clients are always the priority, and you will be, too. We offer compassionate service, frequent and reliable communications, and a legal approach personalized specifically to you. You’ll feel valued throughout the legal process when you work with Berger and Green.
- A fee structure that puts you first: Our trial lawyers work on contingency. We only receive attorney’s fees if we obtain a settlement or jury verdict for you. You won’t pay any fees, and our firm will work to resolve your Erie fatal car accident case.
- Our winning approach to every case: When Berger and Green accepts a case, we believe we will win. Though we cannot guarantee legal outcomes, our firm is never satisfied unless the client receives the financial recovery they deserve.
Berger and Green has served (and delivered for) clients in Pennsylvania for more than 40 years. Your attorney will use our financial resources and dedicated legal personnel for your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Erie, call 412-661-1400
We Will Seek Compensation that Covers the Cost of a Fatal Car Accident in Erie
Measuring the immense cost of losing a loved one is never easy, but our firm will put together a target settlement value that expresses the massive harm of wrongful death. Damages we commonly see in fatal car accident cases include:
- Medical expenses, which often result from emergency transportation, surgeries, pain medications, emergency department care, end-of-life care, and other medical services
- Pain and suffering, which may affect the decedent and surviving loved ones coping with grief, depression, and other pain after a sudden death
- Treatment for grief, which may include medication, counseling, and other services to help you cope with your loss
- Lost financial support, as those fatally wounded in car accidents often provide essential financial support to their loved ones
- Loss of non-economic benefits, which can include lost companionship, lost parental guidance, and other value you’ve lost because of wrongful death
Your lawyer from Berger and Green will also consider funeral and burial expenses, loss of the decedent’s household contributions, and other losses from your loved one’s death.
Erie Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How Our Erie Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Will Fight for Justice for You
As the American Psychiatric Association (APA) explains, those who lose loved ones may experience intense, prolonged grief and other symptoms that make it harder to function normally, let alone handle a wrongful death lawsuit.
We Will Document Your Damages With the Utmost Sensitivity
Our team will identify your damages privately and with care. While wrongful death cases are necessary, we respect your right to focus on psychological recovery.
We Will Investigate the Accident and Establish Liability
We will gather evidence from the accident that caused your loved one’s death. Such evidence may include:
- Eyewitness testimony
- Video footage
- Written documentation of the event
- Liable parties’ statements
- Expert testimony
Your car accident lawyer will work to build a case proving the liable parties’ negligence beyond a doubt.
We Will Negotiate a Fair Settlement
Berger and Green will negotiate a settlement on your behalf. If the liable parties don’t agree to a fair settlement, we can take your case to court.
Our Clients Know Berger and Green Best – Here Is What They Say
For further evidence that Berger and Green may be the right choice to lead your wrongful death case in Erie, consider what former clients say about their experiences:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best” – Former Client
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”
Our attorneys put themselves in clients’ shoes, handling every wrongful death case as if our loved ones suffered fatal injuries under negligent circumstances. You will receive empathetic, determined representation from your car accident attorney with Berger and Green.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation After an Erie Fatal Car Accident
We encourage you to reach out to us for help from an Erie fatal car accident lawyer from our firm as soon as possible. In Pennsylvania, under 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2), we generally must file a wrongful death case within two years of the decedent’s death.
The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can start working for you. Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.