There are many things to consider when a hit and run accident happens—including whether law enforcement officials can find the fleeing motorist. It can be very difficult for accident victims to manage these challenges, but if you’re in this situation, you don’t have to do it alone. A Johnstown car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will manage them for you.
Our firm will pursue full financial recovery, including your medical costs, vehicle repair costs, and lost income with either an accident claim or lawsuit. Our Johnstown hit and run accident lawyer will explain your options and lead your case for compensation. You can call us for a free consultation today.
How Our Johnstown Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Case
Hit and run accident cases can be complicated, so hiring an attorney who understands these cases and has experience in handling them can take legal action on your behalf and help you sort through any issues they present. Berger and Green’s staff is made up of established lawyers who have the resources to help clients navigate their personal injury cases. Our attorney team serving Johnstown can offer you the following:
- We lean on the experts: Berger and Green’s legal professionals work with experts, and we charge you nothing extra for their services. Crash reconstruction experts, medical experts, and economists can help us build your case.
- We require no upfront compensation to work on your case: Our contingency fee structure allows you to hire a hit and run attorney at no out-of-pocket cost. Our fee comes as part of any settlement or verdict we secure for you. We accept the financial risks of your case.
- We have more than 40 years of experience: Our Johnstown car accident lawyers have fought for auto accident victims for more than four decades. This degree of experience provides several benefits, including familiarity with the unique challenges of hit and run accident cases.
- We will treat you like family: Our law firm prioritizes communication and reliability. You’ll know your case matters because you will receive regular updates. You will also know which lawyer is leading your case and have their personal phone number.
- We’re ready for trial (and willing to go): Berger and Green has secured many awards by taking cases to trial. If liable parties will not offer the compensation you deserve, our lawyers will be ready to fight for your financial recovery in court.
Our Johnstown accident attorneys spare no cost when leading hit and run cases. You will have our firm’s total financial support and best effort. We will guide you through the legal process of holding the negligent driver responsible if law enforcement finds them.
Client testimonials give you valuable insight into our firm’s drive to win:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
- “I mean, I almost lost everything. And they got me what I deserve like I guess you could say and so, I’m waiting to get my life back on track here.”
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best”
When you need justice for a hit and run accident in Johnstown, choose your personal injury attorney from Berger and Green.
For a free legal consultation with a Hit and Run Accident lawyer serving Johnstown, call 412-661-1400
We Will Demand Compensation for All Damages From a Hit and Run Accident in Johnstown
Whether you survived the accident or are grappling with a wrongful death, Berger and Green strives for your total financial recovery.
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Hit and Run Accidents
In accidents involving non-fatal injuries, recoverable damages often include:
- Medical bills and rehabilitation expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Pain and suffering treatments
- Replacement of damaged personal property (like a cell phone)
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
The severity of your injuries will likely determine the cost of your damages, as the National Safety Council (NSC) explains. Whatever your damages cost, your hit and run accident lawyer from Berger and Green will fight for every dollar you deserve.
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Deadly Hit and Run Accidents
Please accept our sympathies if you have lost a loved one. Our Johnstown wrongful death lawyers will assess the full scope of your loss, as a loved one’s death may cause economic and non-economic harm, including:
- Funeral and burial costs
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance and support
- Loss of the decedent’s wages or salary
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
You may also face medical costs, vehicle repair costs, and other damages related to the rollover collision in Johnstown. Our firm will work with experts to determine the lifetime costs of your loss.
Johnstown Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Will Lead Your Johnstown Hit and Run Collision Case and Take Care of Everything While You Heal
Once you hire Berger and Green, your fight for compensation for the hit and run accident becomes our mission. Our duties in this fight will include:
- Obtaining compelling evidence: We will waste no time in gathering evidence, as many types of evidence are time sensitive. We will seek video footage, police reports, eyewitness accounts, and any other evidence useful to your case.
- Documenting and calculating recoverable damages: Our personal injury lawyer will speak with you, consult experts, and investigate your damages. With documentation in hand, we will calculate how much compensation you deserve.
- Developing a case strategy: Our strategy will depend on whether police identify the motorist who left your accident scene and what coverage is available. We may file an uninsured motorist claim with your auto insurer or a third-party insurer or file a lawsuit (possibly against the fleeing motorist).
- Leading settlement negotiations: Your hit and run accident lawyer will negotiate a settlement with liable parties, which may include an insurer.
- Completing any necessary trial: If settlement negotiations don’t lead us to a fair settlement offer, Berger and Green’s team will take your case to trial.
Before we head to trial, we will review all settlement offers with you if you receive any. It is your case, and you will have the final say over important strategic decisions. But we will advise you on whether an offer is fair or falls short of your post-accident needs.
You Can Recover From a Hit and Run in Johnstown, PA – Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
We encourage you to call us as soon as you can. You can secure legal representation anytime after the accident. Our hit and run accident lawyer could face a short window for filing your Johnstown case. If you wait any longer to hire an attorney, you may risk the deadline expiring.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation with our team.