Did you suffer injuries or lose a loved one due to a rideshare accident in Johnstown, PA? You should get the compensation you deserve, and a Johnstown rideshare accident lawyer from Berger and Green will work to get justice for you.
You could seek compensation after a rideshare accident in various ways. Our team knows what those options are, and we’ll pursue the right course of action for you.
Damages We Can Seek Compensation for in a Johnstown Rideshare Accident Case
Rideshare accident victims in Johnstown are often occupied with their injuries and recovery. A Johnstown car accident lawyer will ensure you can continue to focus on your health while we seek the financial recovery you deserve.
Damages from a rideshare accident may include:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Therapy, counseling, medications, and other treatment for pain and suffering
- Professional damages, including lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Repairs for your vehicle and other damaged property
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
Our personal injury lawyers serving Johnstown will work with qualified experts to determine the cost of your case. We intend to get the entire financial recovery you’re entitled to receive.
We Will Determine the Appropriate Way to Fight for Your Money
As we review your case, we’ll identify your options for seeking compensation, which may include:
- Insurance policies Uber and Lyft issued to rideshare drivers
- The personal insurance policy of an at-fault driver
- A lawsuit against liable parties
Various factors will dictate our approach, including the cost of your injuries, insurance coverage, and the willingness of liable parties to compensate you fairly.
For a free legal consultation with a Rideshare Accident lawyer serving Johnstown, call 412-661-1400
Why Rideshare Accident Victims in Johnstown Rely on Berger and Green for Their Legal Needs
We’ve found that clients in Johnstown (and elsewhere) seek a law firm that will work to resolve a case efficiently and fight for the financial recovery the client deserves. That’s what we do at Berger and Green.
Clients hire us to lead their rideshare accident cases because:
- Our reputation for client service rings true: Client reviews indicate that Berger and Green puts our clients first. Expect consistent communication, empathetic legal service, and a team that will handle your case professionally.
- 40 years of experience: Our legal team has more than 40 years of experience seeking justice for accident victims. We have been at the forefront of rideshare accident cases in Pennsylvania since Uber and Lyft entered the market. This experience could prove valuable as we lead your case.
- Familiarity with Johnstown: We will be ready to start your case in Johnstown as soon as you contact us. Our attorneys know the local courts, common accident sites, local laws, and insurers and how to resolve cases in this jurisdiction.
- We aim to win: Rideshare accident cases are about getting our clients’ lives back on track. We can only do that if we get sufficient compensation to cover your accident-related damages. If we need to take your case to trial to get fair compensation, we will.
We serve rideshare accident victims with non-fatal injuries and families who have lost a loved one in a rideshare accident in Johnstown. If you are in the latter category, we offer our condolences. Our team would like to seek the justice you deserve.
Types of Rideshare Accident Cases We Lead in Johnstown
Berger and Green represents people with any of the following scenarios:
- People who suffered injuries as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle accident (whether the rideshare driver or another driver caused the collision)
- If a rideshare driver hit the vehicle you were driving or riding in
- If a rideshare driver struck you as a pedestrian
- People who have lost a loved one from injuries from a Johnstown rideshare accident
If you have suffered harm because of a rideshare accident, Berger and Green will fight for your financial recovery.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Our former clients can provide a preview of your future experience with Berger and Green:
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just, you know, a phenomenal experience.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my co-pays and addressing everything.”
These voluntary reviews reflect these clients’ experiences with Berger and Green. You can expect the same standard of legal service when you retain us for your rideshare accident case in Johnstown.
Johnstown Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How the Berger and Green Team Seeks Justice for Rideshare Accident Victims in Johnstown
Our legal team will lead every aspect of your case in Johnstown, allowing you to focus on your health. Your lawyer will provide regular updates as we:
Protect You from Insurers
Insurance companies must go through our office for all claim-related matters. This will protect you from any bad-faith tactics insurance companies may attempt.
Our team will secure evidence related to your accident, potentially including:
- Video footage
- Photographs of vehicle damage
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert testimony
- A reconstruction of the accident
- A police report
Evidence will be one of the building blocks of your case, so we’ll complete a detailed investigation.
Document and Calculate Your Damages
Our lawyer can work with experts to determine the cost of your damages. We will also document your damages with medical records, proof of lost income, expert testimony, and any other useful resources.
Lead Settlement Negotiations
Berger and Green’s attorneys demand that liable parties pay our clients fairly. We will present all the evidence and documentation to support our case during negotiations.
Take Your Case to Trial (If We Need to)
If it is in your interests, our team serving Johnstown will take your case to trial.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About Your Johnstown Rideshare Accident
We may face a fixed deadline for filing legal action in Johnstown. We also want to secure evidence as soon as possible, so the sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner our Johnstown rideshare accident lawyer can start working for you.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.