Berger and Green is here to fight for those injured by the negligent actions of others. If you or a loved one suffered injuries because of another party’s wrongdoing or recklessness, we can help you seek justice.
Our Franklin personal injury lawyers can pursue compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, and other accident-related losses. Our team will put our more than 40 years of legal experience to work in seeking the compensation you need to care for yourself and your family.
Berger and Green Assists With a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury is a branch of civil law that allows victims to seek financial compensation for injuries and losses caused by someone else’s wrongful, negligent, or unlawful actions. If you or a loved one were hurt or lost a family member to a fatal injury, we can help you pursue awards.
Our firm helps clients from Franklin and across Pennsylvania with many types of personal injury cases, including but not limited to the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice injuries
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Construction accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Franklin, call 412-661-1400
Our Franklin Personal Injury Attorneys Can Handle Your Case
Documenting your injuries and losses, filing paperwork, and haggling with insurance companies can be daunting, especially if you have no prior experience handling claims. Let our Franklin personal injury lawyers guide you through every step of your case:
We Can Evaluate Your Losses and Pursue Fair Compensation
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, there were nearly 600 hospitalizations in Venango County for accident-related injuries in 2020. These hospitalizations amounted to nearly $40 million in medical expenses, for an average of around $40,000 per injury.
Our lawyers can seek compensation for all of your necessary past and future medical treatment, including:
- Mobility aids and medical equipment
- Prescription drugs
- Physical and cognitive rehabilitation
- In-home health care
- Long-term nursing care
In addition to medical expenses, our personal injury attorneys serving Franklin can also seek awards for:
- Current lost wages, including back pay, bonuses, tips, and benefits
- Lost future earnings, including compensation for lost earning capacity if you cannot return to work
- Pain and suffering, including monetary awards for depression, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, permanent and disabling injuries, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Personal property damages, including vehicle damages and the value of damaged cell phones, laptops, jewelry, or other personal items
- Various losses, including rental car fees, the value of household services, and accident-related travel expenses
If your loved one suffered a fatal injury, you may qualify for wrongful death damages under 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 8301. Compensation may include many of the losses listed above, additional awards for funeral and burial costs, and loss of the deceased’s society, guidance, companionship, and comfort. Your loved one, asserted through their estate, may also qualify for a survival claim. Compensation may include pain and suffering as well as medical costs.
We’ll Work to Prove Another Party Is Liable for Your Damages
Winning compensation in a personal injury case requires proving that another party acted or failed to act in a manner that caused your injuries and related damages. First, our attorneys will investigate your accident to determine liability. Depending on the type of accident that led to your injuries, liable parties may include:
- A negligent motorist or commercial vehicle driver
- A trucking company
- A commercial or residential property owner
- A doctor, healthcare facility, or pharmacy
- A third party connected to your workplace, such as a contractor, subcontractor, or supplier
- A church, school, university, or government entity
Next, we will collect evidence demonstrating that the at-fault party behaved negligently. Again, this will vary depending on your specific type of personal injury case but may include:
- Police reports
- Employment records
- Surveillance video
- Physical data
- Eyewitness and expert testimony
Finally, we will show that your accident caused you physical injuries, financial losses, and pain and suffering using evidence such as:
- Medical bills and records
- Pay stubs
- Statements from doctors, economists, and vocational specialists
Working with a Franklin personal injury attorney from our firm provides you with a legal ally familiar with the evidence-gathering process and state and federal law. Plus, allowing us to do the legwork necessary to build your case saves you time and energy better spent on healing.
We Can Stand Up for You and Your Loved Ones
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be challenging. Your personal injury attorney serving Franklin can take some of the stress off your shoulders by being your voice. They will:
- Handle meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Review your offers and negotiate for fair compensation
- Protect you from pressure to accept a hasty, low-ball settlement
- Shield you from questioning that the insurance company or opposing parties could later use against you
- Stand against bad-faith insurance tactics
- Represent you at trial if necessary
Franklin Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Choosing the Right Franklin Personal Injury Lawyer
According to the American Bar Association (ABA), choosing the right type of lawyer for your case is important. For example, you do not want to hire a divorce attorney to help you seek compensation for a car accident.
At Berger and Green, helping the injured is our focus. We have handled thousands of personal injury cases. Our team includes members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes trial lawyers who have achieved multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts.
Furthermore, personal injury clients owe us nothing upfront. We will only collect a fee once we win your case.
Do Not Let Your Opportunity to Seek Compensation Expire
According to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524, you have two years from the time of your accident or your loved one’s death to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If you do not pursue action within this window, it will likely lead to a dismissed case or denied or diminished insurance claim.
Our Franklin personal injury lawyers can help you get started today.
Contact Berger and Green for a Free Consultation
You should not have to pay for damages from an injury you did not cause. A Franklin personal injury lawyer from our team can stand up for your rights and aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve. Do not let someone else’s mistake ruin your financial future or jeopardize your family’s stability.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and let us help you get started down the road to recovery.