Rollover accidents are serious, and many victims leave these accidents with life-altering and permanent injuries. Our Johnstown auto accident lawyers represent clients in these accidents and those whose loved ones died after suffering injuries in a rollover accident.
Whether you are recovering from injuries or mourning a loved one’s life, Berger and Green will fight for a fair financial recovery. A Johnstown rollover accident lawyer from our firm will lead every step of your case with urgency and attention to detail.
Berger and Green Will Lead Your Compensation Case After a Rollover Accident in Johnstown
As you look for a personal injury attorney to secure your post-accident financial recovery, seek a law firm that:
- Knows Johnstown, Pennsylvania (including its streets and its courts)
- Has extensive experience in rollover accident cases
- Has a reputation for going the extra mile on clients’ behalf
- Has a versatile legal team of attorneys and paralegals
Berger and Green meets each of these criteria. Consider hiring your Johnstown personal injury lawyers from our firm because:
- We have handled personal injury cases for more than 40 years.
- We will travel to you in Johnstown for the accident investigation, case-related meetings, documentation of your damages, and any necessary legal appearances.
- Your attorney will provide legal advice tailored to your situation and regular case updates. You can reach them personally when you have questions or want an update.
- We have completed many cases in Cambria County, so we are familiar with courts, insurance companies, and law enforcement authorities in Johnstown.
Our fee structure can also help you as you pursue an accident claim or lawsuit. You will not pay us an upfront fee to represent you. Instead, we will cover your case’s entire cost without receiving compensation. If we win, our team will receive a percentage of your financial recovery.
Rollover Accidents Often Involve Serious Injuries—Don’t Risk Losing Financial Recovery
The Annals of Medical & Health Science Research explains that rollover accidents cause about one-third of highway traffic deaths, which is disproportionally high. This statistic indicates that rollover accident victims often face serious injuries, high medical costs, and other substantial damages.
You may be entitled to a large settlement or verdict; failing to secure this compensation could be devastating. You can hire a lawyer from our firm to lead your high-stakes rollover accident case because:
- There is no substitute for the extensive legal experience we can bring to your case.
- Our legal team’s sole focus will be obtaining compensation for you.
- You may have several responsibilities aside from your case that could prevent you from building a strong insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Exposing yourself to the stress of a lawsuit or claim could affect your health.
A rollover accident attorney from Berger and Green is ready to lead your case right now. Do not wait any longer to start the legal process. If you are going to get a financial recovery, we want to deliver that recovery as soon as possible.
Our Client Testimonials Prove Berger and Green’s Value to Clients
Our firm has received many positive reviews from clients, such as the following:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
This testimonial captures our firm’s dedication to clients and our ability to handle every aspect of your Johnstown case.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Johnstown, call 412-661-1400
Accident-Related Damages Your Johnstown Personal Injury Lawyer Will Fight For
Your settlement should reflect the economic and non-economic damages from the rollover crash. In non-fatal injury cases, recoverable damages may include:
- Medical costs, including those from emergency transport and care, hospitalization, doctor’s appointments, and rehabilitation.
- Pain and suffering, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, lost quality of life, substance abuse problems, and other threats to your mental health.
- Property expenses, including temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, a new vehicle (if yours suffered total damage), and replacement of clothing, phones, and other property damaged during the collision.
- Professional damages, including lost income, missed performance bonuses, lost professional progress (including potential promotions), and diminished earning power.
This is an overview of the losses we often see in rollover accident cases. If you have disabling injuries or other unique damages, we will seek fair compensation. We aim to ensure you do not face any out-of-pocket costs from your accident.
Recoverable Damages in Fatal Rollover Accident Cases
Our Johnstown wrongful death lawyers represent survivors who have lost a loved one in a fatal rollover accident. We can also represent you and seek compensation for:
If you are seeking help from a wrongful death attorney, Berger and Green offers the compassionate, professional representation you deserve.
Johnstown Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Provide Various Services for Rollover Victims in Johnstown
Our clients can focus on getting rest and treatments and taking care of their because we manage every detail of rollover accident cases in Johnstown, including the following:
- Drafting and submitting all case paperwork
- Communicating with everyone involved in the case
- Securing supporting evidence, including witness accounts and video footage
- Documenting accident-related damages and assessing their cost
- Negotiating a settlement with insurers or other liable parties
- Reviewing settlement offers and determining if a trial is necessary
We prepare every case for trial. Our lawyers negotiate like a settlement is the only option because settling a legal matter is usually what our clients prefer. However, if our best negotiating efforts don’t produce a fair offer, we will take your case to court.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Johnstown Rollover Accident
You don’t have to wait to contact us; we want to draft and file your case before the deadline expires. The statute 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally requires us to file rollover accident cases within two years from the collision date. Our auto accident attorney will want to gather evidence immediately, talk with witnesses, and take care of other time-sensitive tasks.
Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation.