Hit and run accidents pose several unexpected challenges for many victims, so they turn to an Altoona car accident lawyer from Berger and Green. You can do the same—our firm will fight for the compensation you deserve, including money for medical care, pain and suffering, and lost income.
When you hire an Altoona hit and run accident lawyer from our firm, you benefit from our more than 40 years of experience recovering substantial financial awards for auto accident victims. We will work tirelessly for your settlement or judgment as well.
Why Hit and Run Accident Victims Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
Every motor vehicle accident is stressful. However, hit and run accidents can pose questions and challenges that motorists rarely consider. Thus, many victims prefer to have a lawyer lead their case for compensation after a hit and run accident because:
- They can work with law enforcement officials to track down the driver who fled the crash scene.
- An attorney can help you determine which of the possible ways of seeking compensation after a hit and run collision is available for your circumstances.
- Accident victims often need to rest, receive medical treatment, and handle personal responsibilities—thus, you may have little time or energy for your claim.
- Hit and run crash victims are often unfamiliar with the process of seeking compensation and prefer to have lawyers lead their cases.
Our lawyers will work proactively with the responding police department to monitor the investigation of your accident. Regardless of whether we can identify the motorist who left your accident scene, we will fight for your total financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a Hit and Run Accident lawyer serving Altoona, call 412-661-1400
Why Hit and Run Accident Victims Specifically Hire Berger and Green
It’s vital that you hire the rightlaw firm for your case. However, many clients entrust Berger and Green with their claims and lawsuits because:
- We will assign you an attorney with the experience and bandwidth to lead your case effectively.
- Your lawyer will contact you regularly regarding your case.
- We will cover the upfront costs of your lawsuit or claim and only receive attorney’s fees if we obtain compensation for you.
- Our firm offers more than 40 years of legal experience, during which we have obtained compensation for many hit and run victims.
An Altoona personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will manage every step of your hit and run case. Your case will be a top priority for our firm, and how we handle it will reflect that.
Client Testimonials Explaining the Benefits of Hiring Berger and Green
For more insight into the Berger and Green client experience, read accounts directly from former clients:
- “I was very prepared by the law firm…It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer others to Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” — Maxine
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger and Green, you know, they’re the best.” — Helene
Hit and run cases require substantial effort, focus, and persistence. These reviews demonstrate why you can feel confident that Berger and Green will fight for your financial recovery.
Altoona Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Will Seek Compensation for All Your Accident-Related Damages
Every car accident victim sustains unique injuries and damages. However, some damages we frequently see in hit and run cases include the following:
- Medical bills: You might incur costs for an ambulance ride, emergency treatment, imaging services, medications, surgery, hospitalization, and rehabilitation.
- Professional damages: You might have lost income while recovering from your crash injuries, which could have led to diminished earning power, lost opportunities for bonuses and promotions, and lost PTO benefits.
- Property expenses: You may need to replace your clothing, cellphone, or other personal property damaged during the collision, as well as temporary transportation expenses (e.g., rental car or Uber rides).
- Pain and suffering: Your pain and suffering may include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, lost quality of life, and sleep problems.
- Mental health treatment: This category includes counseling, medications, or other treatments to overcome your psychological and emotional symptoms.
Tragically, some hit and run accidents in Altoona result in death. In these cases, our Altoona wrongful death lawyers seek compensation for funeral costs, lost financial support, loss of consortium, and other damages surviving loved ones face.
How Your Hit and Run Lawyer From Berger and Green Will Help
When we accept your case, our firm will take responsibility for your entire case. Our duties will include the following:
- Communicating with insurance companies and anyone else involved in your case
- Completing all case-related paperwork
- Securing evidence from the accident, including witness accounts, photographs of vehicle damage, video footage, a digital reconstruction of the collision, and the police report from your accident
- Documenting your damages with images of injuries, medical bills, medical records, pre-accident income statements, invoices for property expenses, and expert testimony about your pain and suffering
- Negotiating a settlement
- Completing a trial if necessary
Most importantly, the Berger and Green team will protect your rights every step of the way. So, you can rest easy, as we have a deep and talented legal team ready to fight for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
Your hit and run accident lawyer from Berger and Green may have a deadline for filing your case in Altoona, so contact us as soon as possible. Waiting to file your claim could have significant consequences and may even prevent you from seeking the compensation you deserve.
Contact Berger and Green today for your free consultation.