A rollover accident often causes physical injury and leaves lasting psychological wounds. Auto accident victims generally suffer financial damages, too, so an Altoona car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will fight for a settlement covering all of your accident-related damages.
We also represent clients who have lost loved ones in fatal collisions. An Altoona rollover accident lawyer from our firm will lead your case, whether you’re mourning a loss or recovering from injuries. You can reach us today for a free consultation.
Why Hire Your Altoona Rollover Accident Attorney From Berger and Green?
Berger and Green offers our clients professional legal representation because rollover accident victims deserve nothing less. Choose your personal injury lawyer from our firm because:
- Client service is our priority: While the mission is obtaining the money you are entitled to, our clients’ satisfaction is just as important. We will stay in touch throughout your case, providing updates and answering your questions. You’ll know you’re a priority to our Altoona rollover accident attorneys.
- We have proven our value for more than 40 years: Our legal team has more than four decades of experience fighting for victims of auto accidents, including rollover collisions. Winning personal injury cases is our job, and our experience may be an invaluable asset for you.
- We will pair you with the right personal injury attorney for your case: Our attorneys are passionate about the law and have a personal connection with clients. We will pair you with the attorney who will fight for you.
Our firm also knows the Altoona, PA, area, so this knowledge will allow us to gather evidence, investigate your accident quickly, and file your case with the proper court. From our experience to our reputation for going the extra mile, as our client reviews show, and our impressive case results, Berger and Green offers much to clients who hire us.
Our No-Win, No-Fee Guarantee Takes the Financial Pressure Off You
Our fee structure is meant to serve our clients as you will:
- Pay Berger and Green nothing to hire a personal injury lawyer
- Focus on your recovery as we complete every step in your case
- Review proposed settlement offers with our team
- Grant our firm a percentage of your financial recovery if we recover your financial compensation
Although we intend to win, you’ll pay no fee if we don’t recover compensation for you.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Altoona, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages in Your Altoona, PA, Rollover Car Accident Case
As the National Safety Council (NSC) notes, the cost of your damages will largely depend on the severity of your injuries (and if you’ve lost a loved one during a rollover accident). Catastrophic injuries, such as a spinal cord injury or a traumatic brain injury. A personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will identify each of your damages, which may include:
- Pain and suffering, including sleep problems, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and impaired quality of life.
- Medical expenses, which may start with emergency transport and end with your final rehabilitation session.
- Professional damages, including lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses and promotion opportunities, lost benefits, and lost fulfillment resulting from your job.
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs, replacement of a totaled vehicle, temporary transportation, and replacement of damaged property.
Berger and Green’s legal team works with professionals who calculate the cost of motor vehicle accidents for a living. These experts will help us calculate your current damages and project future damages that entitle you to fair compensation.
Recoverable Damages in Altoona Wrongful Death Cases
Please accept our team’s condolences if you’re mourning the loss of a loved one. Fatal accident cases involve high stakes, so our Altoona wrongful death lawyers will seek all opportunities for compensation to cover:
- Funeral and burial/cremation costs
- Accident-related medical expenses
- Loss of consortium (including loss of companionship, parental guidance, and other non-economic benefits the decedent provided)
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household services
- Your pain and suffering (and the decedent’s pain and suffering)
- Treatment you need for grief and other pain and suffering
These are common damages we see in wrongful death cases, but we can review your case to discover others you may have. If you have other recoverable damages, we will demand fair compensation.
Altoona Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Legal Services We Provide Rollover Accident Victims in Altoona, PA
Once you become our client, an Altoona auto accident attorney from Berger and Green will:
Establish Liability for Your Rollover Accident
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains that pickup trucks and SUVs represent an above-average number of vehicles in rollover accidents. If a vehicle manufacturer may be liable for your rollover accident in Altoona, we’ll figure that out.
Other potentially liable parties include:
- A motorist
- The City of Altoona, PA, or another municipality
- A pedestrian
- A trucking company whose negligence contributed to your accident
Determining liability is a critical step in the legal process, so our Altoona auto accident will complete this step for you.
Gather Evidence Promptly
Our attorneys and support staff serving Altoona, PA, are ready to start your case at a moment’s notice. This is pivotal because evidence crucial to your case may not be around for long.
We will gather evidence, such as:
- Witness accounts
- A police report
- Video footage of the accident
- Expert witness testimony
- Other evidence that helps us build a stronger case
Our clients often cannot gather evidence for their cases, which is one of many reasons they turn to us for help.
Document Your Damages (and Calculate a Fair Settlement Value)
Our law firm will secure proof of your accident-related damages, using medical records, vehicle-repair invoices, employment records, and expert testimony to prove the toll of your rollover accident.
We will also use time-tested calculations to determine whether a settlement’s value is fair and covers your losses.
Secure a Fair Settlement or Take Your Case to Trial
We will work long hours to prepare for settlement negotiations and won’t ever give up in the negotiating room. However, if we exhaust negotiations without a fair offer in hand, we can take your case to court. We can seek maximum compensation for you.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Rollover Collision in Altoona, PA
We want you to rest, recover, and be with your loved ones while we take legal action for you. Our Altoona rollover accident lawyer will lead your fight for compensation for your financial losses. Getting justice for accident victims is our job, and we want to perform that job on your behalf.
Call Berger and Green, complete your free consultation, and let our auto accident lawyers fight for your recovery.