When a car rolls over, the likelihood of people suffering catastrophic injuries is high. Victims could also sustain fatal injuries in rollover crashes. Either way, a Bethel Park car accident lawyer from Berger and Green can fight for your financial recovery. We will seek fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, and all other accident-related damages.
Our firm will demand the entire settlement or verdict your damages entitle you to after a devastating motor vehicle accident. A Bethel Park rollover accident lawyer from our firm will handle every step of your case. Focus on your health while Berger and Green pursues your financial recovery.
What Damages Can Victims Recover from a Bethel Park, PA, Rollover Accident?
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that accidents causing disabling injuries cost $155,000 on average. Because rollover accidents are particularly serious, there is a reasonable chance you’ll have expensive damages, including:
- Physical pain, psychological distress, and other pain and suffering: “Pain and suffering” can refer to many problems, including injury-related pain, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and lost quality of life. Our Bethel Park personal injury lawyer can evaluate the cost of these damages and will do so for you.
- Lost income and other professional damages: If you miss time away from work after a rollover accident, we will calculate the value of lost income, missed bonuses, lost earning power, and other professional damages.
- Vehicle repairs and other property damage costs: There is a chance your vehicle will be totaled after rolling over. We will seek fair compensation to replace or repair your vehicle. We will also consider the cost of replacing other damaged property and securing temporary transportation for you.
- Medical expenses: We will pursue compensation covering emergency transport, medications, surgery, doctor’s visits, and all other medical services.
- Wrongful death damages: Our Bethel Park wrongful death attorneys offer compassionate representation if you have lost a loved one. You may be able to recover compensation for loss of consortium, lost financial support, funeral and burial expenses, and other economic and non-economic damages with a wrongful death lawsuit.
Our firm wants you back on your feet financially, physically, psychologically, and emotionally. We will work hard to secure the compensation necessary to achieve this goal. When you hire a Bethel Park rollover accident lawyer from our team, you can focus intently on your recovery and well-being.
We Will Demand that Liable Parties Pay You Fairly
In addition to identifying and valuing your damages, we will identify those who owe you compensation, which could include:
- A motorist whose negligent actions (such as speeding or driving while distracted) caused the rollover crash
- A municipality responsible for dangerous road conditions (such as unsafe roads, defective traffic signals, or unsafe work zones)
- A vehicle manufacturer or seller responsible for a defective product
- Another party whose actions or failures contributed to the rollover accident in Bethel Park
Once we know who owes you compensation, we will fight to ensure they pay you fairly.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Bethel Park, call 412-661-1400
Reasons to Trust a Bethel Park Rollover Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green
You should have confidence in your law firm. The team at Berger and Green inspires such confidence because:
- We have led rollover accident cases for more than 40 years: Having represented rollover accident victims for more than four decades, we are ready to lead your case. No challenge or responsibility will catch us off guard. Our years of legal experience make us ready for even the most challenging lawsuits and claims.
- We will manage your case for you: Our team will make your case our responsibility. You can expect to recover in peace while we oversee every detail. If circumstances change, we will update you as developments occur. If you have any questions, contact us anytime.
- Our lawyers prepare and are ready to fight: Representing victims of negligence is our livelihood, so we take it seriously. Expect a prepared legal team that will fight for the entire settlement or verdict you deserve.
- We have the highest standard of client service: While some factors are out of our hands, we control how we treat you. Expect compassion, respect, and laser-focused attention from your lawyer. We will aim to resolve your case as soon as we can.
The Berger and Green name commands respect and gratitude throughout Pennsylvania. We have helped countless accident victims recover the compensation they need, and we want the same outcome for you.
How Our Contingency Fee Structure Benefits You
Our fee structure is an added benefit of hiring our firm. We accept cases on a contingency fee agreement, which means:
- You pay us nothing upfront or out of pocket.
- We pay the cost of completing your personal injury case.
- We only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
- There is no direct financial risk to you.
When you want financial justice for a rollover collision in Bethel Park, there is ample reason to hire Berger and Green.
Bethel Park Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our Bethel Park Rollover Crash Attorneys Will Take Every Case Duty Off Your Hands
We are truly a full-service law firm. We envision you resting, seeing your doctors, and healing in peace while we:
- Gather all relevant case evidence, such as eyewitness accounts, a police report, video footage of the collision, and experts’ testimony about fault
- Document your accident-related damages with medical bills and medical records, expert testimony, past income statements (to prove your lost income), vehicle repair invoices, and other proof of your damages
- Calculate the monetary value of the Bethel Park accident
- Negotiate a settlement with insurers or other liable parties
- Draft and file a lawsuit, if necessary
- Complete a trial if appropriate for your case
Those involved in your case, including insurance providers, will contact us. Nobody can violate your rights when Berger and Green is in charge of your case.
Call Us Today After a Bethel Park, PA, Rollover Accident – Free Consultation
You deserve a Pennsylvania personal injury law firm committed to your financial recovery. The team at Berger and Green will work diligently to secure the settlement or verdict you deserve, and we are ready to start today. Our Bethel Park rollover accident lawyer will be personally accountable for your case.
Call us today for your free consultation. There are no obligations or fees, so don’t wait to call.