Rollover accidents can cause severe and possibly fatal injuries when vehicles flip and roll. If you have been in such an accident, a Beaver car accident attorney from Berger and Green will demand that the parties responsible for the accident pay you fairly for medical costs, lost income, vehicle repairs, and other accident-related damages.
When you hire a Beaver rollover accident lawyer from our team, you can spend your time on recovery. We will oversee every detail of your case, relieving you of this important but time-consuming obligation. Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation.
Why Rollover Accident Victims in Beaver, PA, Hire a Berger and Green Lawyer
Because rollover accidents are serious wrecks, lawsuits and insurance claims can involve significant compensation. Many accident victims (whether they are involved in a collision or lost a loved one) are not prepared to handle their cases.
If you are seeking to hire a Beaver personal injury lawyer to lead your fight for fair compensation, Berger and Green can lead your case for several reasons:
- We have more than four decades of relevant experience: Experience is important when hiring a lawyer. Our firm has represented those affected by rollover accidents for more than 40 years. This background prepares our personal injury attorneys for any challenges your case in Beaver presents.
- Our personalized legal approach puts you first: We will make the legal process as convenient as possible for you. From visiting you at your home or in the hospital to providing frequent case updates, we will shield you from the stress and responsibility of your case.
- We cover your case’s costs: Our firm accepts injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We get paid only if you win a settlement or verdict. Berger and Green will cover the upfront cost of your case, and we have every possible motivation to secure as much compensation as possible for you.
- Our firm will take your case to trial if we need to: We are interested in your complete financial recovery—period. If those liable for the rollover accident will not offer a fair settlement, we will take them to court.
You can hire our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm to:
- Protect your rights and interests
- Leverage our legal team’s experience and knowledge to build a strong case
- Afford yourself the freedom to fully focus on your health and recovery
Let our rollover accident lawyer lead your case in Beaver. Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green’s Team
Our client testimonials illustrate the benefits of hiring Berger and Green after an auto accident:
- “[Our lawyer from Berger and Green] was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family.”
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”
We are wholly committed to our clients, as we will be to you. We will compassionately advise you throughout the duration of your insurance claim or lawsuit. We consider ourselves successful if you get the entire financial recovery you deserve—and nothing less.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving Beaver, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages in Your Beaver, PA, Rollover Accident Case
Our team will calculate the cost of your rollover accident in Beaver. Your economic and non-economic damages may include:
Rollover accidents require urgent medical attention, even if you don’t have any apparent injuries. We encourage you to receive a full medical exam, which may lead to:
- Imaging services (such as X-rays and MRIs)
- Emergency observation and treatment
- Hospital care
We will include all accident-related medical bills in your settlement target.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that accidents causing serious injuries cost an average of $155,000 in economic costs. Work losses are a portion of that figure, which may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Missed bonuses
- Lost status (potentially including promotion opportunities)
- Lost benefits
Our injury firm works with economists to calculate the cost of immediate and long-term professional damages.
Pain and Suffering (and Mental Health Treatment)
Rollover accidents can be immensely traumatic, possibly resulting in:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (including fear of being in a motor vehicle)
- Sleep problems (which may result from pain or recurring memories of the accident)
- Physical pain
- Other accident-related problems that diminish your quality of life
Mental health professionals can help us diagnose and assign a monetary value to your pain and suffering.
We will value vehicle repairs, temporary transportation, and other property damage expenses related to your accident.
A Loved One’s Wrongful Death
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a rollover accident, we offer our sympathies. A Beaver wrongful death lawyer from our firm will seek monetary recovery for the following:
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs
- Any other economic or non-economic damages resulting from the fatal rollover accident
We will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery if you qualify for a wrongful lawsuit. Let us help you today.
Beaver Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Let Our Team Serving Beaver, PA, Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our legal team serving Beaver will:
- Gather and organize accident-related evidence
- Document and value your accident-related damages
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
- Manage every other detail of your case
We will update you at every turn of your case so you will have no questions about its status.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About Your Beaver Rollover Accident
Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations generally requires us to file rollover accident cases within two years of the collision (42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2)). This deadline may expire more quickly than you realize, so do not wait to contact our team about securing legal representation.
We can review the accident and advise you on your next steps. Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.