The attorneys at Berger and Green recognize the huge impact a fatal car accident in Bridgeville can have on you and your family. It is our commitment to provide you with not only the empathy you rightly deserve but also the representation needed to hold liable parties accountable.
Choosing a Bridgeville car accident attorney from our firm means you’ll receive the support necessary to navigate this challenging time with peace. Rest assured, while you focus on healing, we will keep you informed and confidently steer every aspect of your case toward just resolution and maximum financial compensation.
We Will Seek Financial Justice for the Fatal Car Accident in Bridgeville, PA
You have experienced the most tragic possible outcome imaginable – the death of someone you know from an auto accident. You deserve a law firm that knows the gravity of your loss — and our team does. The Bridgeville wrongful death lawyers at Berger and Green have represented many clients in circumstances like yours.
Just a few reasons you can feel confident with us on your side include:
- We have served Pennsylvanians for over 40 years: Berger and Green have sought justice for Pennsylvanians (and visitors) for over 40 years. Our firm has stood the test of time because we understand the law, treat clients right, and always strive for our clients’ maximum financial compensation.
- We go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction: Our team wants the legal process to be as painless as possible for you. We start by handling every step of your case. We also help with medical appointments, vehicle repairs, and all other case-related needs. If you have any requests from our team, we will strive to honor those requests.
- We offer a no-stress fee structure: We will represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay any upfront fees or costs. We only receive a fee if you receive compensation.
- We understand the challenges of wrongful death claims and cases (and we’re ready): Fatal car accident cases require the utmost care, discretion, and urgency. Berger and Green understand the gravity of your case, and we are up to the challenge. Expect frequent case updates, a close relationship with your lawyer, and a team effort from our firm.
- We are ready for trial: Though most civil cases result in a settlement, wrongful death cases can be unusually complicated. We will prepare your fatal car accident case for trial, and we won’t lose a step if liable parties are unwilling to settle fairly.
We are ready to fight for you, but we must speak with you first. Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
Former Clients Praise Berger and Green
We frequently receive positive reviews from our former clients, such as:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
When you hire our team, we lead your case right up to the finish line. We will provide services, transparent legal advice, and support during this immensely difficult time in your life.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Bridgeville, call 412-661-1400
Empowering Your Pursuit of Justice in the Wake of Loss
Recognizing the invaluable life of your loved one is the first step in our process. We take the time to understand the full impact of your loss to ensure we are equipped to advocate for the justice you deserve.
We are prepared to meticulously calculate and pursue the economic and non-economic damages you are entitled to—ensuring that your case is handled with the utmost care and dedication. Trust us to pursue fair compensation for wrongful death repercussions, such as:
- Grief and other forms of pain and suffering: We do not doubt that you have suffered because of the fatal accident. From grief to depression and loss of quality of life, we will identify all pain and suffering caused by the tragic accident. We may consult mental health experts to determine and value these damages.
- Treatment costs for your pain and suffering: If you need any treatment for pain and suffering (such as medications and counseling), we will demand that liable parties cover the cost of medical care and related needs.
- Lost financial support: This may include the loss of the injured party’s income and household services. Their services may have included handiwork, assistance with chores, and other benefits you must now pay for.
- Loss of consortium: The loss of a spouse’s companionship or a parent’s guidance comes at a price. We will determine the exact price you have paid because of your loved one’s passing.
- Other financial expenses: A fatal car accident may leave you with medical expenses, burial expenses, vehicle repair costs, and more. We will include such expenses in your wrongful death lawsuit.
The loss of a loved one takes a tragic toll on survivors. We will determine the monetary cost of your loss, and we will demand that liable parties cover those losses.
Bridgeville Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Let Us Handle Your Car Accident Case While You Work Through Your Loss
Grieving and being with loved ones should be your priority. While your wrongful death lawsuit is vitally important, your mental health is just as pressing (if not more so).
You can prioritize your recovery by hiring Berger and Green to:
- Advise you about every aspect of your case
- Build an evidence-based lawsuit, including police reports, evidence of reckless driving from the accident scene, and more
- Document damages to demonstrate how the fatal accident has affected you
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Complete necessary trial
- Protect you from insurance companies and others who may violate your rights
- Oversee every other detail of your case in Bridgeville
The Pennsylvania statute of limitations, Pa. C.S.A. § 5524, generally requires us to file car accident cases within a specific timeframe. If you miss the filing deadline for your case, you may be unable to pursue the fair compensation for damages you deserve. Don’t wait. We want to hear your story.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation
Seeking the right legal representation after a wrongful death can be crucial. At Berger and Green, we demonstrate our worth to clients through diligent advocacy and support. We stand ready to show you the same commitment.
We ensure that direct communication with your attorney is straightforward – you’ll have their contact number from the start. Should queries or concerns arise, we encourage you to reach out. Our team is dedicated to providing timely responses and regular updates on your case.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.