The sudden loss of a loved one is the worst news you can receive. You deserve to work through your loss without worrying about a lawsuit. At the same time, you deserve (and may need) maximum compensation for the economic and non-economic damages associated with losing your loved one. A Butler car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will handle your case as if our own loved one had passed away.
Call Berger and Green today for a free case review about how we can represent you. We offer the compassionate representation that a fatal motor vehicle accident case warrants. Let our team work to attain the financial justice you deserve.
Why the Berger and Green Team Is Qualified to Lead Your Case in Butler County
First, please accept our entire team’s condolences for your loss. The effects of a sudden death are impossible to understand unless you have experienced it. Our firm has represented many victims of fatal auto accidents, and we know what you are going through.
You deserve a law firm that is capable of handling your case the right way, and Berger and Green is that firm because:
- We have more than 40 years of experience with wrongful death cases: When someone passes away, the resulting legal case has immense gravity. There is no substitute for the experience of handling a wrongful death case. Therefore, our four-plus decades handling wrongful death cases in Pennsylvania are invaluable.
- We have handled thousands of cases throughout Pennsylvania: Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients. We know the challenges of fatal car accident cases, and we are ready. You can rely on our team to handle every detail of your case with urgency and composure.
- You receive personalized representation: We understand your unique needs, especially in grief. We will cater our services to meet your needs.
- Compassion and discretion are our standard of care: When you have lost a loved one, you deserve a financial recovery. However, you don’t need to be bothered by the details of a lawsuit. When you hire Berger and Green, we will handle the entire legal and accident claims process with privacy and discretion.
Our concern is your recovery—both your recovery from grief and your financial recovery. By hiring a Butler fatal car accident lawyer from Berger and Green, you can focus on your grieving process while we pursue your financial recovery.
Our Clients Take Note of Our Firm’s Unique Approach
When a firm puts its clients’ interests first, it shows. Reviews from our clients underscore the Berger and Green difference:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Our personal injury lawyers will do everything possible to meet your needs and secure your financial recovery with fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Butler, call 412-661-1400
A Butler, PA Fatal Car Accident Lawyer from Our Team Will Take Your Case Off Your Hands
Nobody who experiences a wrongful death should have to focus on anything but recovery. While a wrongful death lawsuit is a vital priority, it is one you should not have to handle. Let a Butler fatal car accident lawyer from our team take your case off your hands by:
Establishing Liability for the Fatal Accident
Our team will determine who is financially responsible for your loved one’s passing. We will investigate the cause of the car accident, which could lead us to liable parties.
Anyone whose negligent actions led to the fatal accident may be liable for your economic and non-economic damages. These parties could include:
- A motorist
- A motor vehicle manufacturer
- A vehicle component manufacturer
- The seller of a secondhand vehicle
- A municipality (perhaps the city of Butler) responsible for dangerous road conditions
Each accident happens under unique circumstances. Our attorneys and investigators will waste no time in probing the fatal collision, putting together an accident lawsuit, and establishing punitive damages for your loved one’s passing.
To secure the wrongful death claim you deserve, we will need to prove who is responsible for the wrongful death. Negligent parties will fight, and we will be ready with evidence of their liability.
Useful evidence may include:
- Video footage of the fatal crash
- Witness accounts
- A police report
- An expert’s reconstruction of the accident
This is a brief list of evidence we seek in cases involving car accident deaths. Your fatal car accident lawyer will strive to secure all available evidence for your lawsuit.
Documenting the Toll of the Fatal Accident
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that from a financial aspect alone, the average fatal auto crash could cost over $1 million. However, this figure does not account for the non-economic cost of losing a loved one, which is immense.
We will strive to secure documentation for every one of your damages, which may include:
- Loss of consortium (which is the loss of the decedent’s non-economic value)
- Loss of financial support (including the decedent’s income)
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
If you have any other damages (and there is a strong chance you do), we can include them in your fatal car accident claim.
Calculating a Fair Settlement Target and Leading Negotiations
Our lawyers will determine exactly how much financial compensation you deserve. Losing a loved one comes at a steep price, which goes far beyond the short-term costs, and we will strive to determine the full economic and noneconomic damages of the liable parties’ fatal negligence.
Butler Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Case Review
42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally allows us a two-year time limit for wrongful death cases. While this may seem like a long period, the statute of limitations can expire more quickly than you realize. This is especially true when you are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Do not wait to speak with our team about hiring a fatal car accident lawyer in Butler. Call Berger and Green today for your free case review.