If your loved one recently suffered fatal injuries in a car accident in Baldwin, please first accept our firm’s condolences. Our Baldwin car accident lawyer understand the loss created by fatal traffic accidents, and we will pursue justice for your damages from the negligent driver or entity. Berger and Green team can fight for your financial recovery so you can work through your grief.
Our firm has represented many clients reeling from a wrongful death, helping them recover settlements and judgments. A Baldwin fatal car accident lawyer from Berger and Green will oversee every detail of your case and fight for your complete financial recovery.
Berger and Green’s Baldwin Injury Lawyers Have Fought for Car Accident Clients for 40+ Years
Our firm understands what it means to lose a loved one, as we have handled many fatal car accident cases throughout Pennsylvania. This experience is key when you’re searching for a car accident lawyer. You may retain your accident attorney from Berger and Green because:
- We know Baldwin, PA: Our wrongful death lawyers have served Baldwin for many years. Our familiarity with the city—including its courts—could prove beneficial as we lead your personal injury case.
- Our experience is invaluable: Our law firm has built a wealth of legal experience going back more than 40 years. Our familiarity with the claims and legal processes is a great help to our clients. From drafting your claim to negotiating a settlement, we’re ready for every step in your case.
- We understand the complex challenges of wrongful death cases: Wrongful death cases often involve intense emotion, lifelong damages, and large settlements and verdicts. These factors make your case a high-stakes fight full of challenges and obligations. Our team serving Baldwin will lead your case so you can focus on your well-being.
- We provide representation without upfront costs: Our no-win, no-fee guarantee means you won’t pay any upfront costs or fees. We work on a contingency basis, so we will receive a fee only if you recover financial compensation.
- We never shy away from going to trial: Our firm has won many cases at trial. If we fight for a fair settlement but liable parties do not offer the money you deserve, we will be ready to lead your civil lawsuit in court.
Attorneys William Kenny, Mark Milsop, Marissa Kohl and the rest of our legal team bring determination and extensive legal experience to your case. Trust that Berger and Green is fighting for you—be with loved ones and work through your loss after a fatal auto collision.
Former clients witness how hard our legal team works, and they often leave reviews detailing what they see:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Our paralegals, lawyers, investigators, and experts are on your side during this difficult time.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Baldwin, call 412-661-1400
We Will Seek Full Compensation for All Damages for a Fatal Car Accident in Baldwin, PA
A loved one’s wrongful death is, in most cases, cause for a large financial recovery. The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the average fatal motor vehicle accident costs $1.778 million, but that only counts financial damages.
We will evaluate the economic and non-economic cost of your loved one’s accident and passing. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Burial or cremation costs
- Medical bills, including the cost of emergency transport, emergency treatment, surgery, and end-of-life care
- Lost financial support, including loss of the decedent’s income, earning power, employment-related benefits, and household contributions
- Loss of consortium, including the loss of a spouse’s companionship, a parent’s guidance, and any other non-economic benefits the decedent afforded their loved ones
- Vehicle and property costs, including the cost of repairing or replacing the vehicle and replacing other damaged property
- Pain and suffering, including your grief, depression, and other psychological or emotional symptoms of your loss
- Pain and suffering treatment
Wrongful death cases are costly for several reasons. For one, you have lost a loved one, and your settlement or verdict should reflect your circumstances.
Secondly, you have permanently lost any income, household contributions, and non-economic benefits the decedent provided. We will project your damages for as long as they will last, which may be for your entire life.
Baldwin Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
A Wrongful Death Lawyer from Our Team Will Handle Every Detail of Your Baldwin Fatal Collision Case
Berger and Green eases our clients’ burdens by overseeing every step in a wrongful death case. We will:
- Calculate the cost of your loved one’s sudden death: We will consult economists, mental health professionals, doctors, and other experts to calculate the cost of your damages.
- Document your damages: We will gather invoices, medical records, expert testimony, income statements, and other documentation detailing your damages. We will pair this documentation with your settlement calculation, then negotiate for the settlement you deserve.
- Seek evidence of negligence: Your wrongful death lawyer will obtain all evidence proving liable parties’ negligence. When we can prove negligence, we lay the groundwork for a possible financial recovery.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Our lawyers serve many roles, and negotiator is among the most important. We will demand that liable parties provide the settlement you and your loved ones deserve.
If trial becomes necessary, we will lead your case in court. Our Baldwin fatal car accident lawyer will discuss the possibility of going to trial with you. You are the most important voice regarding your case; we are merely your legal advisors.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Car Accident in Baldwin, PA
Having a lawyer lead your case can protect you from avoidable stress. An attorney from our team also has the time, experience, and resources necessary to build a strong case for fair compensation. Let us pursue financial justice for the tragic, fatal car accident in Baldwin.
Don’t wait to contact our team. We may face a filing deadline that expires soon. Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.