If you recently learned your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a car accident in Bellevue, PA, please accept our firm’s sympathies for your loss. Our personal injury lawyers represent grieving loved ones affected by these accidents, and a Bellevue car accident lawyer from our team will fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
We offer more than our legal services. When you hire a Bellevue fatal car accident lawyer from Berger and Green, you get a compassionate legal counselor who will dedicate their time and effort to your financial recovery. We can review your legal options and the next steps when you call us for a free consultation.
Our Attorneys Will Make Your Fatal Car Accident Case Our Priority
For more than 40 years, the team at Berger and Green has given our days and nights to our clients’ cases. It is our mission to ensure justice for every client we represent, and your case will be no exception.
When you choose a fatal car accident attorney from Berger and Green to lead your case, you should expect:
- No upfront fees or costs: Berger and Green accepts cases on contingency, so our lawyer fees come as a portion of a settlement or verdict. We only receive payment if we win your case, and you never pay us out of your pocket.
- Total financial support for your case: Our firm will pay filing fees, expert fees, travel costs, and every other expense necessary to complete your case. Because our firm has secured many financial recoveries, we can spend freely on our clients’ cases. We will build the strongest possible case for you regardless of the cost.
- A legal team that is always ready for court: Some law firms are intent on settling. Berger and Green fights for every dollar you deserve, whether the money comes through a settlement or jury award. We will prepare your case in Bellevue for court, so we will immediately transition to trial if we need to.
- Active communication: Our firm is built upon professional client service. Our lawyer will invest in your case and will do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction. You will receive frequent case updates and a steadfast effort to resolve your case.
- Unflinching respect and compassion: When we accept your case, you immediately become part of the Berger and Green family. No matter how challenging your case is or what you are going through, you can rely on our team for respectful, compassionate legal service.
We will assign a Bellevue wrongful death lawyer from our team specifically to your case. You will have your lawyer’s phone number, and you should contact them any time you have a question about your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Car Accident lawyer serving Bellevue, call 412-661-1400
We Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery After a Fatal Crash in Bellevue, PA
You won’t have to worry about your case’s details because they are our responsibility. However, you should know what our team will do for you. Our duties will include:
Protecting You and Your Family
We will immediately take over communications with insurance companies, other attorneys, and everyone else involved in your case. This will ensure no one will violate your rights. We will also protect you and your financial recovery by:
- Helping you make recorded statements (such as a letter to an insurance company)
- Referring you to mental health professionals (and documenting your care)
- Organizing invoices and other case-related documentation
- Providing comprehensive advice that protects your wrongful death lawsuit
You can spend time with your loved ones knowing your rights are safe with Berger and Green.
Securing Evidence of Negligence
We will gather all relevant details about your loved one’s accident in Bellevue. We will obtain all evidence of negligence, which may include:
- Video footage from the accident scene
- Witness accounts of the accident
- Experts’ testimony about who caused your loved one’s passing
- A police report documenting the accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of the accident
We will work with law enforcement officials and experts in Bellevue to build the strongest case to prove your wrongful death lawsuit.
Documenting and Assessing Your Damages
Our Bellevue attorneys will document the harm you have suffered because of the car accident and your loved one’s death. Useful documentation may include:
- Invoices for funeral and burial services
- Invoices for vehicle repairs (or other property damage)
- A mental health professional’s diagnosis of your pain and suffering (e.g., emotional distress)
- Copies of the decedent’s past earning statements, which may prove the financial support you have lost
- Your testimony about the decedent’s household contributions
- Other proof of your accident-related damages
Our attorneys will be certain about your damages (and their costs) before we negotiate a settlement.
Negotiating a Settlement
We will enter settlement negotiations with evidence of negligence and documentation of your damages. Your lawyer will make it clear who is liable for your damages, how much your damages are worth, and why the liable party owes you fair compensation.
If we continue to receive low settlement offers from liable parties, we can prepare for trial. We can continue to negotiate a settlement throughout the legal process, but we can also complete a trial if necessary.
Bellevue Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Know the Cost of Losing a Loved One in a Fatal Car Accident in Bellevue
Our Pennsylvania injury lawyers know the immense cost of losing a loved one. This cost is both economic and non-economic in nature, and may include:
- Medical expenses
- Vehicle repairs
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Your pain and suffering
- Any treatment you need for pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s support and guidance
Each victim of a fatal car accident has unique qualities they provide for their loved ones. Our personal injury attorneys will compassionately learn who your loved one was so we can seek financial compensation for your loss from the negligent driver.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Bellevue, PA, Fatal Car Accident
Pennysluvania’s statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit is two years per Pa. C.S.A. § 5524, so do not wait to contact our team. If you delay, you could miss out on crucial compensation. Your consultation is free, and we are available 24/7 to speak with you.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation about hiring a fatal car accident lawyer.