Our law firm never wants to hear news of a fatal truck accident, but it’s our duty to help survivors recover justice for their losses. A Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green will seek a financial recovery for loss of consortium, lost financial support, and any other damages from the wrongful death.
Our truck accident team gives compassionate, attentive client service. We also have more than 40 years of relevant experience. Call today to learn how a Pittsburgh fatal truck accident lawyer from our team can lead your case for compensation and hold the liable parties accountable.
Why Fatal Truck Accident Victims in Pittsburgh Choose Berger and Green
Our truck accident lawyers in Pittsburgh are proud to help accident victims facing massive losses after a fatal truck accident. We know how important it is for you to be certain when you choose a wrongful death attorney to represent you. Berger and Green offers the following:
Decades of Experience Leading Wrongful Death Cases
For more than 40 years, the legal team at Berger and Green has secured settlements and verdicts for clients in need. Because of our four-plus decades of experience leading cases like yours, we:
- Know how to assess the immense cost of a fatal truck accident
- Understand the many challenges that can arise during wrongful death cases (these problems are one reason you might hire us to lead your case)
- Recognize that survivors must focus on recovery and that an effective personal injury lawyer can provide financial and psychological relief
- Are ready to lead your case today, even if it means we must go to trial
When seeking an attorney to represent you, experience should rank high on your list of criteria.
Our Pittsburgh-Based Legal Team Can Handle All Matters Locally
Our Pittsburgh personal injury lawyers are located right where you need them. Our office on Waterfront Drive serves as a convenient location, and it is a centrally-located base for leading your case.
We Are Committed to Providing Client-Centered Service
Berger and Green does not exist without our clients, and we show our gratitude by providing:
- Frequent and proactive communication
- 24/7 availability
- Assistance with case-related appointments
- Nothing but respect and professionalism in our legal approach
- Discretion, which is essential in wrongful death cases
As difficult as your circumstances are, we aim for you to have a positive, memorable experience with Berger and Green.
Our Trial-Ready Approach
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the average fatal auto accident costs victims nearly $2 million in economic losses alone. When we weigh the non-economic fallout from a fatal truck accident, a fair settlement value may be substantial.
We are ready for liable parties to fight against paying you fairly. We will prepare your case for trial from the get-go. Our truck accident lawyer will fight for your settlement in Pittsburgh, but we are ready for any necessary court proceedings.
Our Client Testimonials
We are proud to deliver the financial relief our clients’ needs, and we’re always grateful when they leave positive feedback (which they often do):
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Look no further for a law firm you can trust—hire Berger and Green.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Truck Accident lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Various Recoverable Damages Are Available in Pittsburgh Fatal Truck Accident Cases
There was nobody like the loved one you lost, which is why we will complete a personalized accounting of your damages. Although the specifics matter, we often seek compensation for the following in wrongful death cases:
- Pain and suffering: Losing a loved one can cause grief, emotional distress, mental anguish, depression, despair, lost quality of life, and even suicidality in some cases. We will seek compensation covering your pain and suffering and any related treatment.
- Accident-related expenses: A settlement or verdict may cover temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, replacement of a totaled vehicle, property damage, and any other losses. We will also include medical expenses in your lawsuit. You could be compensated for a loved one’s medical bills for catastrophic injuries. These include wounds like spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, neck injuries, and others.
- Funeral and burial costs: Liable parties should cover the cost of your loved one’s final arrangements, such as their funeral and burial or cremation, as you would not have faced these costs were it not for those parties’ negligence.
- Lost financial support: Our Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys will consider lost income, lost household services (like chores, handiwork, and security), lost benefits, and any other financial harm from your loved one’s passing.
- Loss of consortium: A loss deprives loved ones of companionship and other non-economic benefits. We call these losses loss of consortium, and they are a key focus in every wrongful death case.
We will hire medical experts, economists, or other professionals who can help us understand, value, and document your damages. Our attorney will learn about your loved one and what you’ve lost since their absence.
Pittsburgh Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How Our Pittsburgh Truck Accident Attorneys Can Seek Wrongful Death Compensation
Berger and Green is a tight-knit team of attorneys and paralegals. We will pull in the same direction on your behalf, handling every duty of your case. Legal representation includes the following:
- Securing all relevant evidence that proves your losses and identifies the liable party (e.g., the police report, your records for your medical care, video footage, etc.)
- Identifying all parties responsible for the crash so we can hold them accountable
- Understanding all laws pertaining to your accident, including state and federal regulations
- Documenting economic and non-economic damages
- Calculating the value of a fair settlement or award
- Negotiating a settlement on your behalf
- Completing any necessary trial
Our firm is ready to start your case today. We will work hard to resolve the legal process as soon as possible.
Our No-Win, No-Fee Guarantee Protects You From Financial Stress
We understand the uncertainty you face after a fatal truck accident in Pittsburgh, and we won’t add to it. We protect you from further financial stress by covering all case-related costs. You won’t pay Berger and Green a dime out of your own pocket, and we will receive a fee only if we obtain financial compensation for you.
Call Us for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Truck Accident in Pittsburgh – We’re Ready to Help
Fatal crashes are devastating traffic accidents, affecting more than the parties involved. If you have lost a loved one in such a collision, you don’t have to wait to contact our trucking lawyers. State law 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 (2) generally allows only two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit. We want to file and build your case as soon as possible, and hiring a Pittsburgh fatal truck accident lawyer is the first step.
We will seek maximum compensation from the responsible parties and hold them accountable. Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation. We handle various types of truck accidents and can review your situation’s specifics so that you know what your legal options are.