Berger and Green understands the financial stress, emotional and psychological pain, and uncertainty families face after losing a loved one in a fatal truck accident. An Erie truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green will seek fair compensation covering funeral costs, medical expenses, lost financial support, and all other damages you’ve suffered.
Please accept our entire team’s sympathies for your loss. We will fight for your financial recovery to ensure justice and lessen your financial liability. Call today to learn more about how an Erie fatal truck accident lawyer from our team can lead your wrongful death case. The consultation is free.
Damages Our Injury Attorneys Can Seek After an Erie, PA, Fatal Truck Accident
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that fatal truck accidents cost, on average, more than $1.77 million—and that is only a partial list of the damages a wrongful death can cause. Losing a loved one affects survivors in many ways, and may cause:
Pain and Suffering (Including Grief)
Grief is a given when our lawyers represent wrongful death victims. We must evaluate the nature of your grief and any other psychological and emotional consequences of your loved one’s passing. Your financial recovery should reflect:
- Grief-related substance abuse
- Lost sleep
- Suicidal thoughts
- Treatment costs for your pain and suffering
We have relationships with mental health professionals who evaluate our clients’ losses. They may even help you find the treatment you need for pain and suffering.
Lost Financial Support (Including Services the Decedent Provided You)
Fatal truck accidents often cause long-ranging financial consequences for surviving loved ones, with financial pressure resulting from the loss of:
- The decedent’s income
- Any future increases in pay the decedent was likely to earn
- The decedent’s household labor (including chores and handiwork)
- The decedent’s security benefits to the household
- The decedent’s financial services to the household (like filing taxes and managing investments)
- Any other financial support or services the decedent provided their loved ones
While finances often seem secondary to a survivor’s immense grief, your financial losses will be central to our truck accident lawsuit in Erie.
Loss of Consortium
When you lose a loved one, you also lose:
- Companionship and intimacy they provided as a spouse
- Comfort, guidance, and support they provided as a parent
- The benefits they provided as a sibling or child
Your Erie personal injury lawyer will account for the non-economic benefits you’ve lost from a fatal truck accident.
Medical Expenses, Accident-Related Costs, and Funeral Expenses
These are three common economic damages our wrongful death lawyers see in fatal truck accident cases. Berger and Green will work to ensure you don’t pay for any funeral expenses, burial costs, medical bills, vehicle repair costs, or other economic damages someone else caused.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Truck Accident lawyer serving Erie, call 412-661-1400
Why Should I Let a Truck Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green Represent Me?
Berger and Green understands the gravity of fatal truck accident cases because we’ve represented many clients affected by wrongful death. You may hire your Erie personal injury lawyer from our firm because:
- We offer more than 40 years of relevant legal experience: Our team has represented wrongful death victims for more than 40 years. We have evolved with changing laws and practices while never wavering in our client-first approach. Our substantial decades of experience means no challenge is too great for Berger and Green.
- Traffic accidents are a primary focus for our firm: As we have represented truck accident victims, car accident victims, motorcyclists, and others that negligent drivers have affected on the road, we have learned how to develop auto accident cases proving their losses. Combined with our experience in wrongful death cases, we are primed to lead your fatal truck accident case in Erie, PA.
- We won’t accept anything less than a fair financial settlement: Our personal injury lawyers in Erie are familiar with the courtroom. We will negotiate feverishly for a fair settlement, but we’re also willing to go to trial if necessary.
You’ll receive regular communications, compassion, and full-service representation when Berger and Green takes legal action on your behalf.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Our clients sum up the Berger and Green experience in their own words on our reviews page:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Our firm holds itself to the highest standards of client service, and you should have high expectations when you hire us to lead your truck accident lawsuit in Erie, PA.
Erie Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Services Our Erie Truck Accident Lawyer Will Provide After a Fatal Crash
We understand the time and energy we need to complete a wrongful death lawsuit, and we’re ready to lead your case. Our team will:
- Conducting an accident investigation to determine what happened
- Obtain evidence indicating who is responsible for the truck accident (e.g., a police report, your medical records, photos, video footage, etc.)
- Secure evidence in a trucking company’s possession
- Document the economic and non-economic toll of your loved one’s passing
- Calculate the value of a fair wrongful death settlement
- Pursue a fair settlement with liable parties
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
From start to finish, Berger and Green’s personal injury attorneys will manage every detail of your trucking accident case.
We Manage Every Aspect of Your Case at No Upfront Cost
We work on a contingency basis, which allow us to represent injured parties after a fatal truck collision in Erie. Our firm will receive no upfront fee from you, and we will pay for every case-related cost.
If we win, we will receive a portion of your financial recovery. Otherwise, you’ll pay us nothing.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Truck Accident Case in Erie, PA
We will likely face a statute of limitations filing deadline for a fatal trucking accident case in Erie, PA, so we encourage you to contact our law firm now so our lawyer can begin pursuing your financial recovery.
Call Berger and Green today, complete your free consultation, and let us start working for you.