If you lost a loved one in a truck accident in Avalon, please accept our condolences. We want to help you hold the liable party responsible for your loved one’s death. We seek to recover justice for survivors of accident victims, so our Avalon truck accident lawyer will fight for every dollar you and your family deserve.
Berger and Green will front the cost of your compensation case, so you won’t pay any out-of-pocket costs as we seek recovery after a deadly collision. Our Avalon fatal truck accident lawyer will take legal action for you and your loved ones so you can start putting your life back together. You can call us today for a free consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so you don’t owe us any payment unless you win your case.
Recoverable Damages After a Fatal Truck Accident in Avalon, PA
Spouses, children, or parents may be eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit after a fatal truck accident in Avalon. Our truck accident lawyer serving Avalon will work with you to file the lawsuit and fight for compensation covering your (likely substantial) damages, which may include:
Pain and Suffering
Our personal injury law firm handles wrongful death cases often involve emotional and psychological pain and suffering. Any of the following can be considered losses of this kind:
- Mental anguish
Cognitive Behaviour Therapist notes that traumatic losses (including accident-related deaths) often cause PTSD in surviving loved ones, which can interrupt the grieving process. The journal notes that such an interruption can prolong the grieving process. Your financial recovery should reflect these challenges.
Non-economic damages from wrongful death are often the most painful. They may include:
- The loss of a spouse’s partnership, intimacy, and support
- The loss of a parent’s advice and support
- The loss of the joy and other benefits a child provides their parents and siblings
We will speak with you about what the decedent means to their loved ones. We can then determine the financial value of your non-financial losses.
Lost Financial Support and Household Services
Our Avalon accident lawyers will identify the financial cost of your loved one’s death, which will include the loss of:
- The decedent’s income through retirement age
- Any work-related benefits the decedent provided (such as health insurance)
- The decedent’s contributions to their household, including handiwork, lawn care, security, financial services, and assistance with chores
Damages can be especially costly if the decedent was the household’s primary earner.
Funeral Costs, Medical Bills, and Vehicle-Related Expenses
Sudden deaths often present survivors with costly and unexpected expenses, including:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical treatment expenses incurred by the family member
- Vehicle repair costs
- The cost of replacing a totaled vehicle
Our personal injury lawyers will fight for your complete financial recovery after a wrongful death in Avalon.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Truck Accident lawyer serving Avalon, call 412-661-1400
Why Victims of Fatal Truck Accidents Choose Berger and Green to Lead Their Injury Cases
You do not have to be in a collision to be the victim of a fatal truck accident. As a surviving loved one, you have been victimized by the liable parties’ negligence. You deserve a fatal truck accident attorney who understands the stakes of wrongful death cases and may choose Berger and Green because:
- We have secured large financial recoveries for wrongful death victims for more than 40 years.
- We will pair you with the personal injury attorney most qualified to lead your case.
- You will have your lawyer’s number, and they will make a personal investment in your case.
- We treat you like family, working to ensure you are satisfied with the legal representation we provide.
- Our firm will take your case to trial, as we are determined to obtain the settlement or verdict you are entitled to.
Family members deserve justice when they lose a loved one. Our firm will treat your wrongful death claim case with the urgency and importance it deserves, as this is about ensuring accountability from a liable party for your loss.
Former Clients Share How the Berger and Green Difference Helped Them
Our clients often leave reviews thanking our firm for its determination, as well as the settlements and judgments we deliver clients:
- “I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led [to Berger and Green] and it was a great decision for our family.”
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
Our clients can be with loved ones and handle their loved one’s final arrangements while we manage every detail of their wrongful death case in Avalon.
Avalon Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How We Can Lead Your Fatal Truck Accident Case in Avalon, PA
Our goal will be to obtain the entire settlement or verdict your damages entitle you to. We will strive to hit this goal by:
Building an Evidence-Based Case
We will identify who caused your loved one’s death. As we investigate, we will secure critical evidence of negligence, which may include:
- Statements from witnesses about the accident
- Expert testimony about liability for the accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of the collision
- Video footage of the collision
- A police report documenting the accident
We will utilize all evidence to build your lawsuit.
Documenting Your Damages
We will work to document all your damages. Funeral invoices, expert testimony, your own accounts of pain and suffering, and medical bills are among the documentation we will secure.
Calculating a Fair Settlement Value
We can assess economic and non-economic damages to determine a fair settlement value. In wrongful death and survival caims, we must project certain damages (like lost income) years ahead and understand how to do so accurately.
Negotiating a Settlement
Our legal team will negotiate tirelessly for the maximum compensation you deserve after a fatal motor vehicle accident. If liable parties do not meet our settlement demands, we can take your case to trial in Avalon.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Truck Accident in Avalon, PA
Our lawyers must file your case by the statute of limitations in Pennsylvania, which may be quickly approaching. You don’t have to wait to speak with our team about hiring a fatal truck accident lawyer.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation about your case in Avalon.