If a property owner’s negligence caused you to suffer injuries or lose a loved one, you deserve fair compensation. An Avalon, PA, personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other negligence-related damages.
We have delivered impressive results for clients for more than 40 years. An Avalon premises liability lawyer from our team will value your damages and fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Why Clients Trust Berger and Green With Their Avalon Premises Liability Cases
When you hire a premises liability lawyer from Berger and Green, you get:
- A law firm with decades of experience: We have served victims of negligence for more than 40 years. Thus, you can trust we know what we’re doing when leading your premises liability claim.
- No upfront costs: Our firm will front every expense related to your case, including expert and filing fees. We spare no cost in building premises liability cases.
- A one-on-one relationship with your attorney: You will know your lawyer, who will provide regular updates on where your claim or lawsuit stands. We also encourage contacting your attorney with any questions or concerns regarding your case.
- A firm that has proven its worth in premises liability cases: Berger and Green has recovered compensation in thousands of premises liability cases. Knowing your law firm can complete premises liability cases successfully could comfort you during this difficult time.
Berger and Green is a team. So, when you hire our firm, you don’t just get the services of a lawyer. You also gain the backing of investigators, paralegals, support staff, and any experts we hire to contribute to your case.
Types of Premises Liability Cases We Handle in Avalon
The term “premises liability” can cover a wide range of incidents and case types, including the following:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Falls from heights
- Falls due to unstable walkways, stairs, or platforms
- Electrocutions and burns
- Injuries from falling items
- Swimming pool accidents
- Animal attacks (e.g., dog bites)
- Exposure to toxic substances
If you suffered harm while visiting someone else’s property, an Avalon premises liability lawyer from Berger and Green will pursue fair compensation for your damages.
What Former Clients Say About Berger and Green
Client testimonials are one more thing to consider when evaluating Berger and Green:
- “Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off my shoulders and the burden.” – Ron
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger and Green, you know, they’re the best.” – Helene
We aim for every client to have such stellar experiences. So, rely on us to handle your claim with the care it deserves.
For a free legal consultation with a Premises Liability lawyer serving Avalon, call 412-661-1400
Recoverable Damages in Premises Liability Cases
We will evaluate your damages to determine how much compensation you deserve. Your recoverable damages may include the following:
- Pain and suffering: Our attorneys will work with mental health experts to determine the nature of your pain and suffering. Depression, chronic pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sleep problems, anxiety, and lost quality of life are typical forms of pain and suffering.
- Mental health treatment: Individuals suffering from psychological anguish often receive treatment for their emotional symptoms as well as their physical. We will seek compensation to cover counseling, medications, and other mental health treatment you pursue.
- Medical expenses: Liable parties should cover emergency care, doctors’ appointments, surgeries, and other medical services related to a premises liability incident.
- Professional damages: An injury-related absence from work may lead to lost income, missed promotions and bonuses, diminished earning power, and other professional damages. The longer your absence from work, the more substantial such damage may become.
- Property costs: If you have property damage, we will factor in the cost of repairing or replacing the property.
Wrongful Death Following a Premises Liability Incident
Did you lose a loved one from injuries related to a premises liability incident? If so, our team offers its sincerest condolences. When you’re ready, we can lead a wrongful deathsurvival action case for you. These cases often require us to seek compensation for:
- Your loved ones’ pain and suffering between the time of the accident and the time of their death.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household contributions
Surviving family members may also face the burden of paying for medical care their loved one received before passing away. Our team will fight for the justice and financial recovery you deserve.
Avalon Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How We Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Avalon
Negligent property owners must be accountable for the harm they cause, including injuries and wrongful deaths. An Avalon premises liability lawyer from our firm will work to hold liable parties responsible for your losses by taking these steps:
- Obtaining evidence as quickly as possible: Once you hire us , we’ll immediately seek evidence supporting your case. Helpful evidence in premises liability cases may include video footage of a harmful event, witness accounts, incident reports, and expert testimony about liability.
- Documenting and calculating your damages: We will secure medical bills, proof of lost income, expert testimony, and other documentation of your damages. Then, our personal injury lawyers will calculate the cost of your losses, including any future damages you might incur, like treatment for chronic pain or other medical care.
- Representing you in settlement negotiations: We become your personal negotiators when you hire Berger and Green. Your lawyer will present evidence and explain our calculation of damages, then press liable parties to meet our settlement demands.
In addition, we will go to court if liable parties do not offer a fair settlement. Our team will also complete paperwork, manage communications, and handle every other detail of your claim or lawsuit in Avalon.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally requires our premises liability lawyers to file lawsuits within two years of the incident. So, please speak with our team today so we can file your claim in Avalon before the statute of limitations expires.
Contact Berger and Green today for your free consultation.