If you suffered injuries on a dangerous property, a Corry personal injury lawyer form Berger and Green can help you seek compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. Our law firm can also represent you if your loved one has passed away due to conditions on a dangerous property.
Your Corry premises liability lawyer from our firm will not rest until they have resolved your case. Our legal team has established a reputation for results and trustworthiness over more than four decades. Come to Berger and Green for your legal needs.
What Sets the Corry Premises Liability Lawyers at Berger and Green Apart from Other Firms?
Berger and Green differentiates itself from other firms by paying equal care to case outcomes and client service. When hiring a Corry premises liability attorney from Berger and Green, you can expect:
- A direct relationship with your lawyer: We employ a versatile, dedicated team of attorneys led by Bill Kenny and Amanda Bonnesen. Every attorney at our firm has proven their value to clients, and each cares deeply about those they represent.
- A firm that spares no expense in building your case: Berger and Green builds the strongest case possible—end of story. Our firm’s success allows us to spare no expense when developing a case, and we will not worry about the cost of completing your case, either.
- To pay no upfront or out-of-pocket attorney fees: Our firm uses contingency fees, which means we receive no fee unless we obtain compensation for you. Under no circumstance will you pay upfront or out-of-pocket fees or costs to Berger and Green.
- A firm that will take your case to trial if necessary: We have resolved many Pennsylvania premises liability cases at trial. Your Corry personal injury attorney will prepare your case as if trial is a certainty, so we will be ready if settlement negotiations fall through.
- Frequent case updates: Our clients always know their case’s status. You will be the first to know when we receive a settlement offer, find important evidence, or update your case strategy.
The attorneys at Berger and Green offer more than 40 years of legal experience. Because we have won compensation in premises liability cases for more than four decades, we will confidently lead your case. No challenge will deter us from fighting for the money you deserve.
Former Clients Praise the Berger and Green Culture
Our legal team holds itself to high standards. We embrace a winning culture, and we ensure that every client feels like family. Our client reviews are proof of the Berger and Green difference. For example:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.”
- “Working with them, I could say was excellent… I never had to come down to Pittsburgh, with my medical condition it would have been very difficult to make a trip. I live approximately 50 miles away… All along the way I was well-informed.”
Expect proactive, compassionate legal service when you hire your Corry premises liability lawyer from Berger and Green.
For a free legal consultation with a Premises Liability lawyer serving Corry, call 412-661-1400
What Damages Can I Recover in a Corry Premises Liability Case?
We will review your unique circumstances to identify recoverable damages. The type of premises liability accident you suffered will be an important factor in determining your recoverable damages. Your damages may include:
Medical expenses are the common thread in most personal injury cases. From emergency transport to medication, surgery, and rehabilitation, we account for every medical service or item our clients require.
Victims of negligent property owners often suffer:
- Lost income
- Missed bonuses
- Missed chances for promotions
- Diminished earning power
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of fulfillment they receive from working
Your premises liability injury lawyer serving Corry will calculate these and any other professional damages you suffer.
Pain and Suffering
Non-economic damages often entitle our clients to compensation, and pain and suffering is the most common type of non-economic harm. Pain and suffering can refer to:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Sleep problems
- Lost quality of life
- Emotional anguish
- A host of other physical, emotional, or psychological symptoms
Berger and Green works directly with mental health professionals to diagnose our clients’ symptoms and value their non-economic damages accurately.
A Permanent Disability
Disabling or catastrophic injuries require long-term financial coverage, as you may need:
- Equipment to help you move around, perhaps including a motorized wheelchair
- A vehicle that accommodates your disability
- Modifications to your home, such as ramps and handrails
- A part- or full-time caregiver
- Long-term income replacement
- Other items and services specific to your disability
If you want to prioritize your health, lean on a personal injury attorney and let Berger and Green fight for you.
Our slip and fall accident lawyers often see clients suffer long hospitalization periods and costly medical bills, while burn victims may need skin grafts and cosmetic procedures. Each client we represent has different damages and needs, so we will evaluate your damages once we start your case.
Corry Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Your Corry Premises Liability Attorney from Berger and Green Will Fight for Your Complete Financial Recovery
Your Corry personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will:
- Quickly pursue all evidence benefitting your case
- Identify liable parties
- Develop a logical, detailed strategy for seeking compensation
- Document your damages
- Calculate exactly how much compensation you are entitled to
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
Our legal services will allow you to avoid case-related stress, receive necessary treatment, and put your health first.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
You should not wait to hire a Corry, Pennsylvania premises liability lawyer from Berger and Green, as 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) generally requires us to file your case within two years of the harmful event. We will start building your case as soon as you hire us.
Call Berger and Green today for your free, no-obligation consultation.