Pennsylvania Property Owner Negligence
Property owners have a duty to properly manage, supervise and operate their property to protect the public from unnecessary risk of harm. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to recover compensation for your injuries.
For help in Pennsylvania, contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at Berger and Green. We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Stairwell falls
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bite or attacks
- Negligent security measures
- Farm accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Injuries from falling objects
- Collapsed decks and structures
- Fire and smoke inhalation injuries
- Other residential and commercial property injuries
To speak with a personal injury lawyer at our firm about a premises liability claim, contact our law office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Proving Liability in a Premises Liability Case
Not all property accidents give rise to a valid premises liability claim. While property owners are expected to take precautions to prevent unnecessary risk of harm to others, they are not expected to make their property accident proof.
For a plaintiff to obtain compensation in a premises liability claim, he or she must demonstrate that the property owner was negligent. In other words, did the property owner fail to mitigate known or reasonably foreseeable risks that he or she should have addressed?
With more than 40 years of experience, our attorneys know how to properly investigate the cause of property accidents to determine if you may have a basis to pursue compensation through a premises liability claim. For example:
- If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, did the property owner fail to exercise reasonable care? Did he or she fail to properly address wet or slippery conditions, obstructed walkways, broken stairwell railings or other serious dangers?
- If you were injured at a concert or event, did the property owner fail to take adequate security measures?
- If you were injured by a dangerous property condition, did the property owner fail to take adequate precautions that may have prevented your accident?
By asking these and other questions, we are able to effectively manage premises liability claims. Our attorneys are committed to seeking maximum compensation on behalf of people who have been injured due to a property owner’s negligence. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Pittsburgh Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Pittsburgh premises liability attorneys, call (412) 661-1400 or contact us by e-mail. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorneys’ fees or costs to us unless we recover compensation for you. Berger and Green offers free home and hospital visits.