We fully recognize the profound impact that losing a loved one can have on you and your family. That’s why, at Berger and Green, our lawyers are committed to providing you with the support necessary to navigate this challenging time. Our team approaches each case with sensitivity and determination, aiming to secure the justice you deserve while allowing you the space to mourn.
Handling wrongful death claims demands a high level of dedication, meticulous attention to detail, and significant resources. Our Aliquippa truck accident attorneys bring all these elements to ensure your case is managed effectively. We invite you to reach out to Berger and Green for a complimentary consultation, where we can discuss your needs and how we can assist you in achieving justice.
We Understand the Cost of Fatal Truck Accidents to You and Your Family
Nobody can fully understand the loss you have suffered—your loved one was one of one, and only you can experience your tragic loss. However, our Aliquippa personal injury attorneys have represented many clients touched by fatal motor vehicle accidents. We know the immense toll that a wrongful death takes on its victims.
When we accept the duty of leading your fatal truck accident case in Aliquippa, we expect that your damages may include:
Pain and Suffering (Including the Decedent’s)
Pain and suffering are a certainty when a loved one passes away. Your symptoms may include:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Drastically diminished quality of life
The journal Frontiers in Psychiatry explains that sudden deaths can complicate the nature of grief. The unexpected nature of your loved one’s passing may be relevant when evaluating your pain and suffering. We may arrange for a mental health professional to speak with you and assess your unique response to your loss.
Loss of Consortium
Everyone has a non-economic value to their loved ones, which can include:
- Companionship to a spouse
- Intimacy for a spouse
- Guidance and support to children
- Support, joy, and other benefits
Our Aliquippa wrongful death lawyers understand the non-economic cost of losing a loved one. We will include this significant type of damage when calculating the value of your case.
Lost Financial Support
The loss of a loved one in a fatal truck accident can also mean losing:
- Their income through retirement age
- Any bonuses and promotions that would have provided additional income to the household
- Services the decedent provided their household (such as handiwork, help with chores, security, and financial services)
- Benefits the decedent provided through their employer (like family healthcare)
While financial losses often seem secondary to losing someone you loved, they are critical damage to consider. We will calculate the cost of your economic damages just as we calculate the cost of your non-economic damages.
One-Time Accident-Related Expenses
A fatal truck accident in Aliquippa may cause several one-time expenses, including:
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- Burial or cremation costs
- Vehicle repair expenses
- Temporary transportation costs
- Estate-related costs
Our firm will learn about your loved one, which will help us understand the person you have lost. When your Aliquippa fatal truck accident lawyer negotiates a settlement or argues at trial, they will do so in memory of your loved one.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation. There are no costs or obligations when you speak with our firm, so don’t wait any longer.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Truck Accident lawyer serving Aliquippa, call 412-661-1400
Reasons to Hire Your Aliquippa Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green
The stakes of every fatal truck accident case are high. It is critical that you choose a lawyer who is committed to your best interests. You can find that lawyer by hiring Berger and Green.
Just a few reasons to choose Berger and Green to handle your fatal truck accident case in Pennsylvania include:
- We have led truck accident cases for more than 40 years: When you hire Berger and Green, you get a firm that has served truck accident victims for more than 40 years. This means over four decades of serving various clients facing difficult circumstances.
- We take a client-first approach, always: We have a great responsibility to you, and top-tier client service is our baseline. Expect compassionate communication, frequent case updates, and the respect you deserve from your truck accident attorney.
- Our fee structure works for you: At Berger and Green, we’ve designed our fee structure with your financial ease in mind. Our services are offered on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no initial costs or out-of-pocket expenses for you. Our payment is solely dependent on successfully securing compensation on your behalf.
You can also read about the experiences of our former clients. We see you as a person who has been through a tragic event rather than merely a case. This human approach will shine through as we fight for your financial recovery in Aliquippa.
Aliquippa Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Focus on Your Healing While We Handle Every Step of Your Wrongful Death Case in Aliquippa
At Berger and Green, we understand the benefits of ensuring a strong legal strategy and giving you the space to heal. Our commitment to you extends beyond just legal representation – we strive to set your case on a path to favorable outcomes while you focus on personal recovery.
The benefits of hiring our firm are twofold. Our services may:
- Place your insurance claim or lawsuit in a position for success
- Allow you to dedicate as much time and energy as possible to recovery
While you rest and receive the treatment you need, we can:
- Secure evidence of who caused the fatal truck accident
- Identify liable parties
- Calculate the cost of the fatal accident, including the tragic loss of your loved one
- Negotiate a settlement with liable parties
- Complete a trial, if necessary
- Oversee every other detail of your case, including communications and paperwork
- Complete the necessary paperwork by the two-year personal injury claim filing deadline determined by Pennsylvania law
Leave your case to a firm that will make it a priority. Berger and Green will provide regular updates, transparent advice, and a tireless work ethic.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
Do not wait to hire an Aliquippa fatal truck accident lawyer from our team. As Pennsylvania requires us to file wrongful death cases by a filing deadline, this may be rapidly approaching. The sooner you call, the less likely the filing deadline will expire.
Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation. There are no obligations or expenses associated with the consultation, so there is no reason not to call.