Please accept our firm’s condolences if you lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident. A Johnstown truck accident lawyer from our team will seek justice for your loss, including both economic and non-economic damages. We have represented many clients affected by a loved one’s passing, and we understand how to obtain fair compensation for such an immense loss.
A Johnstown fatal truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green can start your case today. Don’t wait to speak with our team, as we likely face a deadline for filing your case.
Damages Our Lawyers Seek Compensation for in Fatal Truck Accident Cases
When our personal injury lawyers encounter survivors affected by fatal truck accidents, we become wrongful death lawyers. Our focus in cases like yours is obtaining a fair financial recovery in the most compassionate, private manner possible.
Whenever we lead wrongful death cases, we expect clients to face:
- Funeral expenses: Funerals can cost several thousands dollars. In truck accident cases, this expense comes suddenly, meaning our clients are often unprepared for such a substantial bill. Our intention is that you won’t have to pay the cost of your loved one’s funeral or burial.
- Medical expenses: We will seek compensation covering any ambulance transport, emergency treatment, end-of-life care, and other medical services your loved one received after their truck accident in Johnstown.
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic benefits: A loved one may offer companionship to a spouse, guidance and security to a child, and a host of other benefits beyond their financial support. Your truck accident attorney from Berger and Green will consider these types of losses when calculating your settlement value.
- Lost financial support: If the decedent provided any form of financial assistance, we will value the economic cost of their passing. Such assistance may include income, employer-provided benefits, household services, home security, and other financial benefits.
- Pain and suffering: We know that every wrongful death case comes with pain and suffering. The only questions are what your pain and suffering looks like, how intense and long-lasting your pain and suffering is, and what treatment you will need to deal with your symptoms of loss.
- Treatment costs for mental health difficulties: We will demand that liable parties cover grief counseling, medications, and any other treatments you receive for your pain and suffering.
Your case is unlike anyone else’s, just as your loved one was unlike anyone else. Our truck accident team will evaluate your damages with the utmost respect for the grieving process. Your lawyer serving Johnstown may even help you find the treatment you need, as mental health professionals may help us evaluate your pain and suffering.
What Is the Financial Cost of a Wrongful Death?
We must know the details of your loss before we determine the value of your damages. However, as the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, losing a loved one can cause nearly $2 million (on average) in economic losses alone. When we factor the immense non-economic cost of a wrongful death, our clients often deserve large financial recoveries.
For a free legal consultation with a Fatal Truck Accident lawyer serving Johnstown, call 412-661-1400
Reasons to Hire Your Lawyer from Berger and Green
Berger and Green offers several reasons to hire our firm, including:
- Over 40 years representing truck accident victims: Which is also 40 years representing wrongful death victims. Both wrongful death cases and truck accident cases are notoriously complex. When you combine these case types, you must be certain that your law firm knows what they’re doing. Have no doubt about Berger and Green’s fitness to lead your case.
- A track record of victory in Johnstown: Our familiarity with Johnstown extends from the streets to the courtrooms. We will be able to secure evidence efficiently because we’ve handled many traffic accident cases in the city. We’ve also resolved many cases in Johnstown’s courtrooms. Such local familiarity will be a credit when we’re leading your fatal truck accident case.
- A client-first approach: When you hire a Johnstown truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green, you aren’t a case number—you become part of our firm’s family. Expect regular updates from your lawyer, as well as compassion and respect every time you speak with our team.
When those in Johnstown suddenly lose a loved one in an auto accident, they shouldn’t have to wonder if their lawyer is prioritizing their case. When you hire your wrongful death attorney from Berger and Green, you’ll never question our commitment to your case.
Former Clients Have Positive Reviews of Berger and Green
To understand why so many grieving love ones turn to Berger and Green in their time of need, read what former clients say about our Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers:
- “They’re hard working, intelligent, and they care. I’m grateful for their help.” – Ben Abernathy
- “Very professional, kind, explained everything to me. I highly recommend them.” – Anthony Myst
- “They are tough lawyers That get the job done. Pick up the phone and call!” – Tom Strohmeyer
These are three of thousands of reviews we have received from grateful clients. Let a personal injury attorney from our team add you to the roster of satisfied clients.
Johnstown Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How Our Johnstown Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Will Serve You
Knowing that you’re dealing with grief and occupied with personal responsibilities, we will lead every step of your lawsuit, including:
- Obtaining evidence from the fatal accident, including any evidence a liable trucking company has
- Documenting every loss resulting from the accident and your loved one’s passing
- Calculating a fair settlement value, ensuring that we’ve accounting for ongoing losses that will affect you in the future
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Determining the necessity of trial (and completing the trial if one is necessary)
Our lawyer and paralegals will guide you through the legal process, minding every detail along the way.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation
We hope that you can be with your loved ones during this immensely difficult time, making your recovery the priority. Hiring a Johnstown fatal truck accident lawyer from our team may be a wise decision, and one that allows you to mourn as you deserve to.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.