Pennsylvania Catastrophic Injury Cases
Catastrophic injuries are devastating and life altering. After an accident, many serious injury victims are unexpectedly thrown into a world of unknowns and fear. Important questions suddenly demand answers that you might not have, s uch as:
What happens if I can’t work any longer?
How am I going to pay for all of these medical bills?
What should I do if the insurance company won’t cover my accident?
How can I get Social Security Disability?
If you have suffered from a serious injury related to a car wreck, trucking accident, motorcycle collision, or the negligent act of another, it’s important to know that you are not alone. There is help available and you don’t have to suffer and struggle on your own any longer.
We are here to help.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, there are important steps that you should take to ensure that you get the care and the compensation that you need.
· Take Care of Yourself: This should be your top priority. Get good medical help for your injuries. Make sure that you attend all of your doctor visits and follow their recommendations as well. If they write you a prescription, fill it. If they order tests, have them done. If they refer you to a specialist, keep the appointment. If they recommend treatment options, be sure to follow through.
· Keep Good Records: Keep a notebook and write down a record of everything related to your accident. Record everything you remember from the day itself. If there is a police report or eyewitness accounts, try to get copies of them. Make note of doctor’s appointments and hospital visits on a calendar. Keep a journal of your symptoms, mood, lifestyle changes, etc. All of this information will help prove your case when you file for your serious injury compensation.
· Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer: If you are facing huge medical bills, lost wages, or permanent disability, it’s equally important that you take care of yourself financially as well. Unfortunately, this is rarely an easy process. Dealing with insurance companies, medical bills, and Social Security Disability paperwork can be daunting and overwhelming. That’s why it’s so important to find a personal injury lawyer who: 1) has extensive experience with serious injuries and 2) that you trust.
Any catastrophic or serious injury deserves significant compensation. At Berger and Green, we have been helping serious injury victims get the compensation that they deserve for 40 years. Our attorneys know that your circumstances and needs are unique. We will work with you and your family to determine the best forward-looking solution to suit your needs.
Our catastrophic and serious injury lawyers can assist you with any of the following:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Paralysis: paraplegia, quadriplegia
- Severe brain injuries: TBI
- Car accidents
- Truck Wrecks
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Social security for a physical disability
- Long-term disability benefits
- Wrongful death
- Back and neck injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, we can help. Please contact Berger and Green to speak with our serious injury lawyer and take the first step towards recovery and compensation.