Injured in a Pittsburgh Boating Accident? You May Be Able to Recover Damages
A recreational activity, such as boating or jet skiing, that results in an injury, can be devastating to its victim. Due to the nature of the activity, being on the water, and the speeds at which many boats travel, accidents can result in catastrophic injuries or death. At Berger and Green, we have experience representing clients in boating accidents to recover the compensation they deserve for injuries sustained on the water.
Our Pittsburgh boat accident lawyers are dedicated to assisting victims and family members of victims who were injured in boating and jet ski accidents and other accidents occurring on the water resulting from another’s negligence.
For a free legal consultation with a Boat Accident lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Why Partner With a Boating Injury Attorney?
Berger and Green has decades of legal experience advocating for boating accident claimants. When you entrust us with your personal injury case, we:
- Gather evidence. We need supporting information to bolster your right to damages. Evidence may comprise the accident report, photos of the boat’s damage, and eyewitness testimony.
- File your insurance claim. Pennsylvania does not require boaters to carry insurance. Yet, many marinas require boaters to have insurance to store their vessels. If you have coverage options, we can file your boat accident claim and manage all communications with the liable insurer.
- Determine your recoverable losses. You can recover more than medical bills following a boating accident; you can also recover pain, suffering, and various non-economic damages. Your boating accident attorney in Pittsburgh can arrive at a fair value for your case.
- Litigate your case. Our boating injury lawyers are seasoned litigators. If filing an insurance claim doesn’t yield damages, we can file a lawsuit against the negligent party in civil court.
You’re under enough stress after a boating collision in Pittsburgh. Let our legal team alleviate that stress and manage your case.
Pittsburgh Boat Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our Boating Accident Lawyers Advocate for Those Harmed in These Situations
Please contact our firm for more information about our services or if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Boat accidents
- Jet ski accidents
- Boat or jet ski collisions
- Barge accidents
- Water skiing accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic and serious injuries
We are experienced in handling boating accidents, including those that have occurred on the following bodies of water: Allegheny River, Monongahela River, Ohio River, Lake Erie, Conneaut Lake, Raystown Lake, Lake Arthur, Treasure Lake, and the Youghiogheny River.
No matter where you suffered harm in Pittsburgh, our lawyers want to handle your boating accident case.
We Advocate for Barge Injury Claimants in Pittsburgh, PA
At Berger and Green, our personal injury lawyers are also experienced in assisting the families and victims of barge accidents. Often, deckhands are injured on towboats, by falling from a barge, slip and fall accidents, collisions, or other negligent operations. If you are a deckhand or barge operator, you can seek damages from your employer for any kind of unsafe conditions, including ice, improperly tied barges, or other unsafe conditions. There may also be liability if the towboat owner or operator was negligent.
While we know that money cannot reverse the damages you have suffered, our attorneys are dedicated to getting you the necessary financial resources so that you can move forward with your life. If you or your loved one was a victim of an accident on a barge or towboat, our boat accident attorneys can investigate and prepare an aggressive and compelling case to recover medical compensation, lost wages, and pain and suffering, as well as for any other losses resulting from the accident.
Begin Your Free Case Evaluation With Our Boating Injury Advocates
For more information about our boating and barge accident services (or to speak with an experienced boat accident attorney regarding your case), please contact Berger and Green at (412) 693-6278. Our lawyers in Pittsburgh want to advocate for you now.