Were you or someone you love injured in a negligence-based accident? If so, our North Huntingdon personal injury lawyer can help you build a strong case for financial recovery. We will identify the at-fault party and deal with their insurance company so you don’t have to. You don’t have to continue to suffer the personal and financial consequences of the incident alone.
At Berger and Green, we fight for the rights of injured clients to recover what they’ve lost. During the case, we will handle the legal process while you concentrate on getting better. Our law firm will fight for the best possible financial outcome for you.
The Benefits of Working With Our Personal Injury Law Firm
When our North Huntingdon personal injury lawyer takes your case, we do all of the following on your behalf:
- Investigate your accident
- Collect supporting evidence
- Identify the liable party
- Handle all communication
- Negotiate with the insurer
We also make sure you get timely and ongoing updates on your case. If it has to go to court, we will continue to represent you and fight for your financial recovery.
What You Need to Know About Negligence and Liability in Pennsylvania
Your injury case in North Huntingdon is based on the negligence of another person or entity. To secure your compensation, we must demonstrate that the responsible party meets these criteria:
- Duty. The at-fault party has a responsibility to protect or not endanger others. An example would be a vehicle driver’s responsibility to obey the rules of the road.
- Breach. The at-fault party failed to protect you from harm, e.g. the driver was distracted.
- Causation. The responsible party’s actions resulted in your accident, e.g. the driver failed to stop behind you at a red light because they were looking at their phone.
- Damages. The accident caused your injuries and other losses.
Our law firm will demonstrate these elements for you and submit evidence to the at-fault party’s insurance company or the court presiding over your case.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving North Huntingdon, call 412-661-1400
Documenting Your Right to Recover Financial Compensation
An accidental injury can lead to massive medical bills. These are recoverable in your personal injury action. They include more than emergency medical care. We help you recover all related medical expenses including:
- Hospital admission
- Assistive medical devices
- Prescription medications
- In-home medical support
- Treatment-related travel costs
In addition to medical care, we make sure you recover the income you lost due to your injuries and time spent in recovery. These costs are referred to as your economic damages.
We also help you recover the following non-economic damages:
- Lasting physical impairment
- Disfiguring injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
Wrongful Death Compensation
If a loved one was fatally injured by someone else’s negligence, our team at Berger and Green can help you recover wrongful death damages. In most cases, these are available to the immediate relatives of the person who passed. Some examples of wrongful death damages may include:
- Your loved one’s medical expenses
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your loved one’s lost income and benefits
- Your loved one’s society, support, and guidance
How Our Personal Injury Attorney Serving North Huntingdon Collects Evidence
Evidence collection can be complicated in personal injury cases. Our legal team will ensure yours has all the evidence needed to prove your right to compensation. We will collect:
- Medical records
- Appropriate police, accident, or incident reports
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Statements from anyone who witnessed the accident
- Testimony from experts who can support your claim
We also collect evidence that proves the monetary expenses and losses you are entitled to recover. This evidence will include documentation to prove the value of your lost wages. It may also include evidence of your prognosis to ensure you are compensated for treatment after your case is resolved.
Your Right to Recover Damages Has a State-Imposed Time Limit
All civil cases in the state of Pennsylvania are subjected to a statute of limitations. In general, the state allows you up to two years to file your lawsuit, per Pa. C.S.A. § 5524. It can be easier than you think to inadvertently miss the filing deadline.
In addition to meeting the state’s filing deadline, getting help from our firm early on can mean we have time to:
- Locate and interview witnesses while their memories are fresh
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of your accident
- Canvass the accident scene and surrounding areas for photos and videos
The sooner you contact our team at Berger and Green, the easier it will be to make sure your case adheres to legal requirements.
North Huntingdon Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Our North Huntingdon, PA Personal Injury Practice Areas
If you or someone you love was injured by someone else’s negligence, Berger and Green can help you seek compensation. Our goal is to ensure you have the resources you need to recover from accidental injuries caused by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boat accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Birth injury
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Worker injury
- Wrongful death
You do not have to pursue the at-fault party on your own. Our North Huntingdon, PA personal injury lawyer can help you fight for your rights and hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions.
Our History of Client Reviews and Testimonials
At Berger and Green, we fight hard for financial compensation for injured clients. Our previous clients say the following about our legal service and support:
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this…Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork…and addressing everything.” – Ron
- “Their insurance company was not…doing anything to assist me. I know Mark Bennett. I have full trust in his abilities, and I knew that he would work for a company that was respectable and would fight for someone’s rights.” – Emily
Your personal injury case deserves focus and attention to detail. Every client we represent is a priority, so we work hard to ensure you feel like a person, not a case file.
Click to contact our Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Now For Your Free Personal Injury Consultation
If you or a loved one was injured, our personal injury lawyer serving North Huntingdon can help you seek financial compensation. We will take on the insurance company on your behalf. Contact our consultation team at Berger and Green to get started today.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form