If you were injured in a collision, you are likely suffering physical, emotional, and financial effects. Sometimes these consequences can linger for years, leaving you financially unstable for an accident you didn’t cause to begin with. Yet, you shouldn’t be forced to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. Our attorneys want to help you recover what you’ve lost and prepare to move forward with your life.
Our New Huntingdon car accident lawyer at Berger and Green can recover the compensation you need to cover your expenses. Our firm will use our resources to identify the liable party, demonstrate their part in your collision, and negotiate for the financial award you need and deserve. You recover from your accident, and we will handle the rest.
Rely on Our New Huntington Car Accident Lawyers at Berger and Green
Our personal injury lawyer can guide you through the claims process and ensure every loss is accounted for. When you choose Berger and Green to take on your case, you can enjoy peace of mind while we fight for your right to compensation.
Although every case is different, here are some of our usual tasks:
- Conducting an investigation into how your car accident occurred, who could be responsible, and obtaining valuable evidence to support your case
- Assessing your damages and calculating the value of your car accident claim, so we know how much to demand
- Weighing your options for financial recovery and determining your eligibility to file a lawsuit
- Negotiating with the insurers and the liable party in the hopes of settling outside of court
- Communicating with the insurer and the at-fault party on your behalf
When there are updates to your case or you have questions about your car accident claim, our attorneys return your calls and communicate regularly. This way, you feel heard and empowered as you fight for justice in your case.
Case Results and Testimonials
As members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, our firm has demonstrated our drive to get results for our clients. Not only have our attorneys received distinctions for the settlements they’ve won and their reputation for success, but our clients attest to the difference we make for injured people. Here is what our clients have to say about the quality of our services:
- “Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family.” – Lori
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.” – Helene
- “One of my doctors suggested Berger and Green. I guess he had referred other patients of his to them and they were very happy. And so I picked Berger and Green.” – Sarah
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving North Huntingdon, call 412-661-1400
Who Can Sue for Car Accident Damages in New Huntington
You have the right to pursue a car accident case in New Huntington anytime your car accident has a substantial impact on your life and another party is at fault. However, whether you get compensation through your own insurance or the other party’s insurance will depend on the circumstances of your case.
Pennsylvania’s Tort Threshold for Filing Lawsuits
Due to Pennsylvania’s no-fault insurance laws, some car accident victims may be restricted from filing a lawsuit. Our attorneys will assess your case to determine if you are eligible. Generally, you must have suffered serious injuries to qualify.
Our team can answer any questions you have about the tort threshold and how it may impact your ability to sue the at-fault party. If a lawsuit is not possible in your case, we can discuss other options for your financial recovery.
North Huntingdon Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Compensating New Huntingdon Car Accident Victims
After your car accident in New Huntingdon, your attorney will need to know how your life has been affected by your injuries and the accident itself. Although these conversations may be sensitive and emotional, it is important to give your team an idea of what you’ve dealt with, so they can accurately estimate the value of your case.
Separating your damages into categories can help ensure we are considering every loss. Here are some of the different types of damages that could be recovered after a motor vehicle accident:
Your medical costs may include out-of-pocket co-pays and transportation costs, mental health counseling and physical or rehabilitative therapies, costs of all necessary medical equipment, and any other medical costs that relate to your car accident injuries.
By speaking with your physician and other medical experts, our team will also estimate what you will need for future medical care. Our goal is to ensure you are taken care of for the duration of your accident-related treatment.
Financial losses in and of themselves can take many forms. Some examples of financial losses include:
- Loss of income
- Loss of employee benefits
- Loss of future potential earnings
- Vehicle repair costs
- Vehicle replacement fees
- The diminished value of your vehicle
It is not unusual for car accident victims to experience symptoms related to mental and emotional distress. These might manifest in a reduced quality of life, professional and personal issues, and long-term trauma. You should be compensated for the extent of your suffering, including the financial costs of treating mental and emotional distress.
Secure Our New Huntingdon Car Accident Lawyer for Your Accident Case
If you suffered injuries, trauma, and financial insecurity because of an accident, you shouldn’t have to bear these costs on your own. We can fight to recover your losses, restore your financial stability, and handle the legal process while you focus on your priorities.
Protect yourself and your settlement. Reach out to Berger and Green to find out what is next for you. You can reach us by phone or through our online contact form to get started.